Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 171 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Unexpected training: Nazaria and Gina

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Unexpected training: Nazaria and Gina  - Page 4 Empty Re: Unexpected training: Nazaria and Gina

Post by Harrier Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:05 pm

"Looks like that kitten can scratch!"
Now that had worked like a charm, causing the Brazilian to beam with pride over her accomplishment. Still, she was not in the best of states after having been put to orgasm under the experienced hands of the other girl and would have also not much resisted an attempt to get her away from the wall anyway, so she would let herself get dragged in the middle of the shower rather voluntarily.

Only there, she would try to lose the hand of Nazaria by sidestepping quickly to bend the other girl over one of her knees, so that she would have time rub her own breasts against the pair of her would be conquest while keeping her unbalanced at the same time.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Unexpected training: Nazaria and Gina  - Page 4 Empty Re: Unexpected training: Nazaria and Gina

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:14 pm

Gina seemed to be a little more dangerous than Nazaria had first suspected, after all! After letting Nazaria steamroll her and break her down piece by piece until she orgasmed, the Brazilian was now fighting back, trapping Nazaria's arms between their bodies, and now stepping in such a way that Nazaria's lower hand was away from her sex. Nazaria still had the hand on Gina's thigh, but, with how tightly they were pressed together, it would be difficult to move it back.

"Mmm...scratch me all you'd like. I'll scratch you back," Nazaria would purr, her eyes glittering as Gina would maneuver her back, putting a knee out and bending Nazaria's back over it, pressing her breasts down on top of Nazaria's. "And I'll bite, too. I'll do anything you want me to do to you."

Nazaria did not lose any of her confidence even while Gina was in control. Even though she was unbalanced, Nazaria knew that she was going to be on top in the end. She always did. She didn't fret if her partner took control. That just made things more interesting. But Nazaria would not let Gina walk all over her. As unbalanced as she was, Nazaria was almost going to fall over onto the floor. She thought that taking this to the floor was an excellent idea, and she was going to take Gina with her. Nazaria would use her leg, putting her foot behind Gina's leg and pulling, trying to take a leg out from underneath Gina and send both of them tumbling down onto the shower floor.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:24 am

"You wish! It´s payback time now, dear."
Not that Gina had not liked what had been dished out to her some minutes ago, but pride was seldom satisfied when the person had been kind of humbled. Greedily moving her boobs up and down on the pair of her opponent, the Brazilian was also thinking what she could do with a vixen of the caliber of Nazaria. Sadly, the soon to be conquered girl had other plans and caused Gina to slip with her bounty still in the embrace of her grasping hands, causing both girls to land on the floor and probably their respective butts, at least that was what would happen in Gina´s case.

"Uahm!"
Of course this would also majorly disrupt her bear hug!

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:17 am

Nazaria decided to bring them down to the shower floor, an impact which could be very mild or very painful, depending on how much the two of them slipped and which exact part of their bodies landed down on the wet ceramic tiles. The two ended up both landing on their butts next to each other on the cold tiles, those lower cheeks squishing down against the ceramic surface, slipping a couple of feet from their initial landing places. But they both survived the fall without much in the way of injuries.

Nazaria was actually in a much better position, as Gina could no longer smoosh their breasts together, rubbing her own all over Nazaria, and no longer had Nazaria in a bearhug. The two wet girls slid away from each other, giving Nazaria a breather. Of course, the blonde succubus was not about to assent to taking a breather. She wanted to get right back into the action. Even if Gina had the advantage over her, Nazaria wanted to connect with her counterpart again as soon as possible.

She would try to jump over and tackle Gina, trying to get on top, but on a more fundamental level just try to reestablish the physical contact between their lovely forms. "Come on, if you really want your payback, then you have to earn it! Fight me for it!" she goaded Gina.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:04 am

Tumbling on the floor together with the other chick, Gina would find herself quickly under pressure again. Still she was a little bit disrupted by having her plan to dominate Nazaria interrupted that early again, but when the other girl lunged at her, she tried to wrap her arms around her to wrestle with her, grinning excitedly while she attempted to jockey for the top position too in their grapple.

"I am not gonna let you catch me a second time!"
The Brazilian proclaimed, slightly moaning when their sexes and boobs were brought back into close contact again by the furious assault of Nazaria.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:01 am

Nazaria leapt at Gina quickly, but the Brazilian, to her credit, did not take long to respond to the attack. She wrapped her arms around Nazaria as Nazaria wrapped her arms around her, and the two were locked in a wet embrace, mutually squeezing each other, pushing and pulling on each other's bodies as they tried to control each other. Nazaria would flex the muscles in her arms and try to pull Gina down, feeling Gina fight back, their breasts and crotches pressing together as they struggled.

"Mm...looks like my little kitten does have some claws! Glad you finally woke up and got into the fight, Gina!" Nazaria would tease, as their wet bodies slid against each other. They would squeeze, squashing their bodies together, and then, the water which covered them would cause them to slip, breasts sliding up against each other's shoulders, knees pushing into crotches. Then, they would readjust, and reconnect. Suddenly, and rather unexpectedly, Nazaria felt herself thrown down onto the floor, with Gina mounting her.

"Aah!" she exclaimed in surprise.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:25 pm

After a little while of sliding, grabbing and moaning in a sexy tussle on the floor of the shower, Gina found herself on top of the seductive Nazaria! That was very, very rewarding for the Brazilian, who would immediately spread her legs in the sitting position she was in to really put her weight on Nazaria, greedily grabbing at the boobs of her showering partner to feel them in all of their glory and rub their nipples between her grasping, exploring fingers.

"Hm, so firm and shiny. And they both belong to me now!"
She declared, the gleam in her eyes rivaling the many gleaming drops of water on the skin of both girls.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:33 am

Gina had a lot more fight in her than Nazaria had thought she would. The succubus had high hopes for the girl when she first approached her, had resigned herself to merely having an easy time of dominating the Brazilian then when she made her first attack, but now Gina's confidence and these quick glimpses of some very real wrestling ability were making Nazaria reevaluate her showering companion once again. Gina was better than she let on. And now, she was on top, trying to do to Nazaria what Nazaria had done to her.

"Hnnnh!" Nazaria would moan through clenched teeth, her back arching as her nipples, firm and shiny, were grabbed by Gina and rubbed between those thin thingers of hers. The stimulation of those nubs caused Nazaria's pussy to really get wet, though it wasn't immediately apparent just how wet she was, thanks to the water that the two of them were playing in. Gina seemed to really be enjoying herself, spreading her legs out to both improve her balance on top of Nazaria and to grind her pussy down a little more readily against Nazaria's wet sex.

"Aaahn...I'll let you borrow them...but everything in this room, my nipples, your nipples, both of our bodies...belongs to me!" Nazaria would moan, as she would try to lean up and place her tongue on Gina's collar, slowly licking upwards to try to stimulate the darker-haired wrestler in that way.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:15 pm

Gina had braced herself for a vicious counter attack from the other girl with the voluptuous bosom, but that did not really come. Did this mean that she had defeated the formerly so dominating vixen? Riding high on the thought, she kind of overlooked the fact that Nazaria began to lick at her collar. Besides, it was only the collar, how much damage could that do to her dreams of conquest?

"That´s mighty tough talk from a girl lying on the tiles of a shower, right under me..."
She purred, groaning lightly under the kisses she had deemed not too dangerous a little bit ago while she attempted to align their sexes and grind hard against Nazaria.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:58 am

Gina seemed to be getting confident, as she taunted Nazaria for being on the bottom and lined up their crotches so that she could more readily trib with the blonde succubus. However, Nazaria did not consider being on the bottom to truly be in an inferior position, at least when it came to sexfighting strategy. Nazaria was so experienced that she could easily bring a girl to orgasm no matter what positions they were in relative to each other.

As Nazaria ran her mouth along Gina's collar line, she would purr, and then, she would slide her tongue up over Gina's neck and chin, right up to Gina's own two lips. Nazaria would pause for a second, purring some more, vibrating her two lips against Gina's lower lip, and staring sultrily into the darker-haired girl's eyes. "Are you trying to rile me up? Because if so...it's working."

Nazaria would immediately open her mouth and try to slide her tongue into Gina's mouth, hoping to arouse and distract the Brazilian with a passionate kiss. Then, Nazaria would thrust her hips upwards, throwing them into Gina's and causing their two sexes to crash together. She would try to twist her hips to the side, trying to use the combined motion of the thrust and twist to throw her lovemaking partner off of her and down onto the tiled floor herself!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next