Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Unexpected training: Nazaria and Gina

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Unexpected training: Nazaria and Gina  - Page 5 Empty Re: Unexpected training: Nazaria and Gina

Post by Harrier Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:20 pm

"Glad that you like it. Now be a good girl and stay still..."
It was a mighty talk for a girl that was down on the floor. Really mighty to be correct. Gina had seen what Nazaria was able to do, but that was surely partly thanked to the fact that the Brazilian had been surprised by the brash attitude of the other girl. Secure in the feeling that her grind against Nazaria would have quickly pulled the rug out from under her feet in a sensual way, while she was looking for that deep kissing already, she was more than surprised when that heavy bump hit her bottom region, and bam, she was forced back first on the tiles with a not too clever looking impression on her face.
"W..,what...huh?"

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Unexpected training: Nazaria and Gina  - Page 5 Empty Re: Unexpected training: Nazaria and Gina

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:35 am

Nazaria's tactics worked out very well, as she threw Gina off of her and over onto the tiles herself, laying down on her back. Nazaria chuckled as she would turn over and try to get up onto her hands and knees. Maybe Gina would have fared better were they not slippery with soap and water. Or maybe she would have fallen off in any case. Regardless, Nazaria would now test her some more.

"Mmm...I guess I'm not a good girl, am I? I've been naughty. Maybe you should try to punish me!" Nazaria would say, grinning like a little devil as she would crawl forward and try to slowly climb on top of Gina, giving the raven-haired Brazilian a chance to push her off, if she could muster up the courage to do so. "Don't ever sleep on my chances, sweetie. Give me even the tiniest way to win and I will grab it. You need to be vicious, and give me no other option...but to obey."

As she said that, Nazaria would attempt to establish dominance herself, and force Gina to obey and bend to her will, as she leaned down to give the girl a kiss, while one hand grabbed at Gina's perky breast.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:10 am

Seeing Nazaria crawl her way over, the Brazilian made a flopping motion backwards, with her hands slipping over the wet tiles with the other girl being easily able to reach her and pin her on the floor again with her sexy curves.

"...Aah...I´ll get you this time...make you pay..."
She groaned, her motions coming to a grinding halt when her breast was squeezed and Nazaria engaged her with a kiss. This time, her tongue was ready to take on battle with the tongue of the other girl, and her arms would close behind the upper back of the girl to keep her in place and show her opponent that Gina was not out of this yet, just because she was hot, bothered and floored by the gorgeous shower invader.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:38 am

Nazaria was able to establish herself on top of Gina with little difficulty. The Brazilian did seem to intend to fight back some more, but so far her attempts had been rather paltry. Nazaria appreciated the attempt, though, and she knew that she shouldn't count Gina out of it just yet, even though she was on the bottom. The bottom was theoretically an inferior position, but it all came down to how the girl who was in that position handled it.

Gina was off to a decent start, as she wrapped her arms around Nazaria to keep her in place, and then opened her mouth to let her tongue do battle with the succubus's. Nazaria gladly slapped her tongue against Gina's, staring deeply into the girl's eyes as she did, communicating an unspoken challenge to tongue wrestle. Nazaria would have gravity on her side, but maybe Gina would surprise her!

The cheerful blonde succubus was not about to let the other aspects of her attack fall by the wayside, of course. She would keep on squeezing Gina's breast with one hand, while her other would latch onto the Brazilian's dark hair, to keep her head still and pull her a little closer as they kissed!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:50 am

As good as her tactic had sounded to Gina while she had crushed Nazaria against her own body with her hands around the back of the other girl. It left her basically immobile and unable to fend off the grasping hand of the bold shower room invader.

"...Uahn..."
She moaned when she came into a light distress again with one of her legs involuntarily spreading far for a moment in a shiver of delight. If Nazaria only wasn´t so damn sexy! Then an idea came into her mind while her tongue was busily trying to fend off the invading tongue of the other girl, her grip on the back of her opponent would be given of and instead one of her hands would attempt to grip into the hair of Nazaria and pull them up lightly so that the Brazilian could lick up and down at the tongue of the other girl instead of directly battling it, while the other hand could try to remove the grasping hand from her breast.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:52 am

Nazaria felt as though she had once again established full control over their lusty embrace, as Gina's body began to disobey her and act on its own in response to the simple stimuli that Nazaria was giving it. The succubus had one hand on Gina's dark hair and one squeezing her breast, while their tongues did battle in the combined space of both of their mouths. Nazaria felt Gina's leg opening up, and she would press herself down a little harder to try to rub herself more closely against Gina's body.

The Brazilian wasn't going to let Nazaria take total control of her, however! The blonde was somewhat surprised when she felt her opponent's hand in her hair, yanking on her head to slightly change its orientation. From there, Gina began licking at Nazaria's tongue from a different angle, coming from slightly below now. It made it much more difficult for Nazaria to lick back, and now Gina definitely had the advantage in this kiss! Her other hand,meanwhile, went to Nazaria's wrist to begin to pry that hand off of her breast.

The blonde was impressed. But she was not done yet. She would lift a knee and begin to try rubbing it down against GIna's sex again, her eyes daring the darker-haired wrestler to find a way out of that predicament! "Mmhmm!" Nazaria would moan muffledly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:06 am

Now that had gone reasonably well for the Brazilian. At least that was what she had thought, until Nazaria developed the nasty idea to take advantage of the little slip Gina had totally allowed to happen with her leg spreading out on its own for the sake of getting additional equipment.

While she was busy bending away the hand of the other girl from her breast, her sex was pressed hard, and not only in the metaphorical way!
"...Mmhn...UMAHM!"
She yowled in the kiss, but was still unwilling to give in at this point, defiantly looking t the top spotted girl while her spread leg would bend back in and rub against the sex and butt cheeks of Nazaria from behind.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:11 pm

Despite the fact that Gina had taken control of the kiss and had then begun to pry Nazaria's hand away from her chest, the blonde succubus seemed to be able to get to the Brazilian with her thigh burying itself between the thighs of the other woman, stroking at her bare sex, already dripping with water—and perhaps with other liquids—as Nazaria tried to elicit another moan out of Gina. She even managed to do it, though the moan was more a yowl of shock and surprise.

But Gina was quite the contortionist, it seemed, as that leg that had been moved outwards now bent inwards again, rubbing at Nazaria's ass and pussy from the opposite direction, making Nazaria squeal in surprise into the kiss as her dark-haired sexfight opponent fought back! The two of them were tangled up now, and even though Nazaria was on top, she wasn't sure if she was actually winning the race to orgasm at the present time.

She would try to take steps to ensure that she would win it, of course, she would try to pull her face back a little, resetting their kissing position, then slide her tongue forward again, letting it tangle with Gina, letting it sloppily run around inside of Gina's mouth and duel with the Brazilian's own tongue. Nazaria would then use the hand that Gina had pulled away from her chest, deciding to give up on grabbing the girl's breasts, and instead letting the hand snake down to try to begin poking her fingers against Gina's sex instead!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:20 am

Now that surely was something Nazaria had not expected to happen, Gina fighting back in an expertly manner. All too often, people mistook her for an easy prey in the ring and especially in the bed because she had started with a losing streak and was not a wrestler but an athlete from the start, but things would surely turn around for the bratty former tennis champion.

Or not.
"...Aahhn...uhhu!"
She yelped in delight and a little bit frustrated of her lacking ability to keep Nazaria from ravaging her, but she was already beginning to give in, with her sex giving already quickly wetting up before she would try to roll them over in a last ditch effort to shift the kiss and maybe the situation in her favor again.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:19 am

Gina was quite persistent! Each move Nazaria made was countered by something her opponent did. She groped Gina's breast, and Gina pried that hand away from her sensitive orb. She rubbed her knee up against the Brazilian's bare, vulnerable sex, and the Brazilian contorted her leg so that she could rub at Nazaria's sex in retaliation. The blonde felt as though she were only barely in the lead over her new friend, but she had a way that she could try to increase that margin.

"Eheheheh," Nazaria would chuckle, as her hand found Gina's sex and she began to tickle those soft pussy lips with her fingers, before sliding those fingers inside and trying to tease Gina's folds and bring her to a very satisfying orgasm right away. She could feel warm, sticky liquid dripping down over her fingers, and she knew that Gina was very, very close to cumming indeed. Only a few more seconds...

As a last-ditch effort to avoid having an orgasm, Gina pushed hard and, with Nazaria not using either of her two hands to steady them, turned them over. Gina was now on top, and Nazaria on bottom. But Nazaria still had a hand inside of Gina, and she kept on fingering the Brazilian, daring her with her eyes to try to do something about it before she came!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next