Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Gai Tendo vs. Jaguar

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Gai Tendo vs. Jaguar - Page 3 Empty Re: Gai Tendo vs. Jaguar

Post by TripleHelix Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:59 pm

Jagaur landed on semi-wobbly legs while Gai crashed down onto his back looking like he was a million miles away. The surprise attack had been a resounding success, and now the redhead was prone to all sorts of lovely payback for those out of ring stomps. It was too soon to go for a pin attempt he get, Gai deserved some more payback first!

Jaguar slid over and rolled Gai onto his chest. While standing over his mid back, He bent down as he grabbed Gai's ankles and pulled them under his legs and then back up, securing them against his waist. As Jaguar bent down, pressure would start to build in Gai's knees, legs, and back, but it wouldn't compare to what he'd be feeling when Jaguar slapped harshly at Gai's back to get him to reflexively grab at his back. He'd pounce and grab the mans wrists so that he could pull back and have Gai hang off the mat while gravity tortured his back. Back home they called this move la campana, but other wrestlers would know it as a pendulum or reverse rocking horse.

"Let me know when you've had enough, champion" Jaguar taunted sarcastically as he began to swing Gai lightly back and forth. The tension in his arms and legs combined with the weight of gravity would begin to take their toll on him, and yet there was very little he could do but suffer! >: D

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:15 am

Gai was too out of it at first to really get what Jaguar was going for, but it came to him when his own reaction to a slap on the back got his arms caught, recognizing the infamous Rocking Horse Hold!

"NononononoSONOFABIIIIITCHH!"

Gai yelled, shaking his head and letting out a string of expletives as Jaguar rocked his body back and forth, his own body weight making the move more painful for him. Utterly refusing to submit, Gai could do nothing but hold on, and try to take the pain as long as he could stand it!

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:11 pm

"Hah, you're all bark, Buriki" Jaguar taunted back as Gai let loose expletive after expletive. He could feel the muscles in Gai's arms and legs tensing, the slight fidgeting as he tried to worm his limbs free, but Jaguar's application of the hold was too good for now.

The luchador swung Gai back and forth, making sure to bend his knees and dip low so that when Gai came swinging, his exposed chest would graze the mat and suffer friction burns in addition to the pressure/pain on his back.

As he looked up to smile and rouse the audience further, he got a wicked idea when he spotted the cornerpost. Step by step, Jaguar swung one of his feet forward and then the other as he tried to maneuver Gai towards the corner. It was a slow process and opened the hold up to weak points as he changed positions, but if he was able to make it close enough, Gai's face was going to used as a battering ram right into the pole!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:26 am

"You motherfucker! Soon as I get out of this, I'll break you-GGH"

Gai yelled, struggling to try and get out of the hold, but Jaguar managed to hold his grip tightly, the redhead letting out yelps as his bare chest brushed against the mat.

His cursing and threats were cut off however, as he was walked over and then rammed face first into the bottom turnbuckle pad, nearly knocked out from the impact!

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:16 pm

Jaguar watched the fight and tension drain from Gai's muscles following the face to the turnbuckle strategy, it was a resounding success! Feeling satisfied but not quite done yet, he dropped Gai's arms and let the mans torso fall to the mat. He took time to undo Gai's legs and then immediately grabbed the redhead by the hair to yank him to his feet.

Up and over Gai went over Jaguars shoulder into a fireman's carry so that he could start climbing the ropes and set a woozy Gai down on the top of the turnbuckle. Jaguar continued his climb and stood on the middle ropes, a fistful of Gai's hair still in his hand to keep the man upright. Jaguar roared as he raised his other fist into the air to rile the crowd up, and then bent down to grab Gai's waistband for good grip.

The next few seconds would be crucial for Jaguar. He needed to get the right footing as well as Gai into a standing position, and then he'd need a surge of strength and appropriate grip to actually lift him into the air for a suplex. He was banking on Gai still being dazed from getting his face smashed in, and if he wasn't, all hell was bound to break loose!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:23 pm

Gai was indeed out of it, head fuzzy, groaning as he was dropped onto the mat. Head throbbing, he stayed groggy, only just registering getting lifted onto Jaguar's shoulders and placed on the turnbuckle.

His head finally cleared as Jaguar was getting his footing and standing Gai up, trying to set him up for a suplex. While perhaps not recognizing the wrestling move, Gai quickly realized he was about to get tossed off the turnbuckle, and quickly used his free arm to start throwing hard punches to the kittys stomach, rapid firing until he could free his other arm and try to shove Jaguar back onto the mat!

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:09 pm

The first blow to Jaguars abs didn't quite register in the luchadors brain, like it had been too fast or too unexpected to be processed. That error was quickly remedied when the velocity and power of Gai's arm began to increase, blasting the luchadors chiseled abdominal wall with punch after punch. Each successive shot started to double him over slightly more, till all it took was a solid shove to send him teetering back and BOOM, fall to the mat.

Jaguar landed on his back and immediately clutched his chest with one arm, sucking air through his clenched teeth as he gasped. He rolled into one side and the audience could see his face scrunched up in pain, this was the consequence of taking an MMA champs strikes point blank. For whatever Gai was gonna do next, he had only a short amount of time to work with before the Jaguar Negra was back to his feet.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:27 pm

Gai wasn't a high flyer, and was quick to get off the turnbuckle, climbing back down, to the disappointment of the crowd, who had been hoping to see a flashy top rope move of some kind.

Instead what they got was Gai going back to his Buriki-One roots, using a methodical approach as he grabbed Jaguar's arm and straightened it out before aiming several hard stomps to Jaguar's arm and shoulder!

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:35 pm

"Aghhh!" Jaguars throat exploded into shouts of pain as Gai's foot mercilessly tore into his arm and shoulder. Just like the previous barrage of punches, Gai's kicks were methodical and almost mechanical in their precision, and holy fuck did they hurt. With his arm twisted and extended, Jaguar needed to escape quickly before this punishment ended his chances at winning the match. What he needed was a diversion to escape, but what would work?

The masked luchador kicked his own leg out at the back of Gai's standing leg and yanked his controlled arm, hoping to cause a big enough disturbance in Gai's balance to make him fall or at the very least abandon his current pursuits. The longer he stomped the less Jaguar would be able to recover that arms use for the duration of the match, so he was pretty screwed if Gai was unfazed by these antics.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:28 pm

Gai had been preparing to legdrop Jaguar's trapped arm, when the smart kitty sweeped his leg out, tripping Gai up and allowing him to make his escape, Gai falling onto his ass.

Growling, Gai got up, looking over to where Jaguar rolled to as the redhead got to his feet. "Well, aren't you a smart kitty? Can you still fight with that arm?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next