Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Gai Tendo vs. Jaguar

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Gai Tendo vs. Jaguar - Page 4 Empty Re: Gai Tendo vs. Jaguar

Post by TripleHelix Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:41 pm

Jaguars leg sweep proved invaluable in saving himself from Gai's assault, he rolled away the second that Gai started to fall. Gai was the first to get up immediately afterwards, taunting him about being able to continue the match.

Jaguar rose up slowly from the mat, cradling his arm and shoulder, the pain still evident on his face. He gingerly started to test the muscles, rolling it around in the socket and flexing different positions. "It'll still be enough to kick your sorry ass, puto"Jaguar growled back at him with a glare. His arm hurt to move and rotate, no doubt it was going to be sore for days. He'd have to tread carefully now to not injure it further, but so long as he took out Gai first, it wouldn't matter right?

As there was no official pause to the match, Jaguar took the initiative here and dashed at the redhead. Using the impressive power in his legs, he jumped and aimed a roundhouse kick towards Gai's neck/head area.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:57 am

Gai kept his eye on Jaguar as the cat masked man ran towards him, the ginger expecting some kind of kick after what he had felt so far, able duck down, Jaguar's leg sailing over his head, the wind from the kick flowing through his hair.

With Jaguar landing at an angle, Gai slipped in behind him and grabbed around the masked wrestlers waist, before trying to use his grappling skills to throw him back with a release German Suplex!

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:23 am

Jaguar's leg caught nothing but air as it sailed over Gai's head, a swing and a miss! He quickly brought his momentum inward and swung into a pivot, but Gai was already anticipating his move and had stepped in close behind him. He felt Gai's chest press against his back and the man's arm grip his waist, so the luchador quickly dug his hands between Gai's fingers trying to break the man's grip. Whatever he wanted to accomplish here, it was not going to be fun for Jaguar.

Nevertheless, Gai had him at a disadvantage here, the Buriki champion jumped him while he was still in the process of settling back into a stance. While he might have loosened Gai's grip a bit, the grappler was still able to use his strength to haul Jaguar overheard and toss him across the mat. Jaguar landed harshly on his back and rolled several times, gritting his teeth as he finally stopped on his chest. His left arm grabbed at the square of his back as he
propped himself up on his shins with his spare hand, trying to arch as much of the temporary sharp sting of pain away as he could.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:07 am

The Biriki-One fighter grinned as Jaguar bounced and rolled across the ring, wanting revenge for that godawful reverse ceiling hold Jaguar had trapped him in like an asshole.

"Hows the arm kitty cat?"

He asked, grabbing the masked fighter and pulling him all the way to his feet before scooping him up in a tombstone like position, only rather than dropping him on his head, he dropped down to one knee, letting the arm of Jaguar's he had targeted earlier smash shoulder first into his hard knee!

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:04 am

Jaguar was mid-reeling from the fast-paced suplex when Gai was grabbing him by the back of the mask and hauling him to his feet. His world spun upside down as Gai flipped him about, the blood rushing to his head as he looked through Gai's legs. The masked luchador quickly tried to get his legs around Gai's head for a headscissors, so that he could try a hurricanrana, but even then it didn't stop Gai.

He bounced up and then slammed Jaguar's injured shoulder directly into the boniest part of his knee, causing the luchador to cry out in pain. "Gahhhh!" He swiftly rolled away underneath the ropes and collapsed onto his knees nearby on the apron, cradling his shoulder and throwing his head back in pain.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:51 am

Ohhh, just hearing that cry of pain from Jaguar sent tingles up and down Gai's spine. It felt good to beat up a punk like that.

"What's wrong kitty? Can't chase string with a busted shoulder, can you?"

He said, laughing loudly at his own dumb joke, earning a fresh round of boo's from the crowd, turning his back on Jaguar to yell at the his own people to show him some respect for being the great Buriki fighter he was!

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:35 am

Jaguar sucked air through clenched teeth as he held his pained shoulder tightly. Back behind him Gai was shouting at the audience something about respect, fat lot of good that was gonna do him. Jaguar shook his head and got to his feet, a bit of shoulder pain wasn't enough to take him down. He'd have to be more careful, sure, but he there was a lot more let in the arsenal.

While Gai was distracted by his argument shenanigans, Jaguar nimbly and quietly began to climb up the closest turnbuckle. There was nothing he could do to stop the roar of the audience suddenly increasing when he stood up, but by that point Gai was not likely to have a lot of time left. Jaguar bent his knees and then WHOOSH he flipped through the air and extended his limbs in all directions to body splash Gai from behind!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:46 am

Gai gloated, ignoring the crowd at first. Let them boo. Bunch of worthless ingrates. Like they even knew just what an awesome specimen of combat ability was standing before them.

It wasn't until they started cheering that he took notice, even with his big ego still smart enough to realize they hadn't just had a sudden change of heart over him. He turned around, eyes widening as he realized Jaguar was right above him, letting out a cry as the masked fighters body crashed down onto his own!

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:00 am

KA-SPLASH! Jaguar crashed into Gai's chest and rode him down to the mat in a fall of glory! The crowd erupted in fresh cheers for the high-flying antics, while the luchador focused on his prey at hand! It was time for some payback for that shoulder shot! Grabbing Gai by the hair, he started wailing fist after fist into the redhead's cranium before finally throwing him down for good.

Jaguar rose to his feet, chest heaving with pride and smug satisfaction at having dealt a decent blow to his asshole opponent. He pumped his arm in the air as he jogged in a circle around the ring, bouncing on his feet with a newfound glee.

"Get up and quit sleeping on the job, puto" he taunts, already in a ready stance to fight him off.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:43 pm

As if the high splash taking him down and knocking the wind out of him wasn't bad enough, now Jaguar, the asshole, was landing several hard fists onto his face, peppering him with hard shots over and over until he finally stopped, Gai left groaning, his face certain to bruise and swell soon, a pounding headache rattling his thinky thinky parts.

Unable to get up just yet, he laid on the mat as Jaguar insulted him and took in the fans cheers at his attack.

"Ughhh...y-your mothers a puto, Kitty Kat..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next