Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Whoops. (For Jean!)

2 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Whoops. (For Jean!) - Page 13 Empty Re: Whoops. (For Jean!)

Post by Gadot Fri May 20, 2016 1:54 am

Shit, Jean was good at that blowjob. Goddamn. He needed to remember to ask him for another blowjob later, though preferably without asking and more shoving it into Jean's lips at the right time. It was definitely worth the two points that he was giving up. He could feel those panties peeling off of him, a bit upset by the fact that the effort was already being taken off, but no matter; he would return the favor soon.

But then Jean pulled away after the third count, leaving Nero with a throbbing hard cock. He leaned up and pressed his lips against Jean's, though he wasn't letting himself get distracted from what he was planning on doing; no, he let his hands reach up to drift along Jean's back before he got up. As he swung that leg over and wiggled away, he let his hand drift down -- and hook onto his boxers, trying to pull them off.

"Yep, I very much am." He grinned at Jean, sitting tall with that erection jutting out like a massive weakness. But this would be a good chance to work on his focus. With that, he beckoned for Jean to go for the first blow; winners first.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri May 20, 2016 2:28 am

As Jean swung his leg over to get off, Nero's pesky wandering hands dipped into his boxers and tried to strip him. Jean immediately grabbed the front of his shorts to hold on, an with the other hand, swatted Nero's hands away. Jean owed him for leaving him with that raging hard on for sure, but not THAT much.

"Tsk tsk tsk, no freebies Nero." he scolded playfully with a waggling of his finger. Nero's cock was like a huge red flag waving in his face, but no! No! He would focus this time, he needed to press his advantage and secure a large lead on him.

Nero was hanging back this time, letting Jean take the initiative in starting the next round. That was fine by him! In an effort to switch things up, Jean stood up on the bed, wobbling back and forth before he caught his balance. He motioned for Nero to stand up too, and once they were both up, Jean would dive between Nero's legs. He attempted to grab the backs of Nero's legs and lift, trying to flip him behind Jean onto the bed!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Fri May 20, 2016 2:53 am

Damn, Nero couldn't even get Jean's boxers off. He was alone in his nakedness, which made him visibly pout -- if only for Jean's benefit. "You're so unfair," he whined, crossing his arms. "Getting me hard with a blowjob and then stopping? Now you're not even leveling out the playing field even though you took off the panties I picked out for you?" His whining was just playful, however, he still had that hint of amusement in his eyes.

When Jean got up, Nero blinked -- and grinned, getting up as well. Sure, they could do that, definitely. He stood up on the bed and flexed a bit for Jean, giving him a wink. "What, you want a better look at me before I get the next bunch of points?" He shifted a bit, almost allowing Jean to go for his legs -- but he had an idea.

He grunted, but it was mainly for show; he reached down to grab for Jean's torso, lifting him up -- and moving to powerbomb him onto the bed! Luckily, he went for one of the strongest bedframes that he could find, so it wouldn't break under their combined weight.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri May 20, 2016 7:46 am

"You gotta earn your rewards with me, Prince Arkedia" Jean said as he stuck his tongue out, playfully insinuating that Nero was used to getting his way without needing effort. He didn't bat an eye as Nero flexed for him again, there'd be plenty of time to admire those glorious muscles up close and personal before the match was over.

Jaen dove for Nero's legs, but he wasn't able to flip the man in time. Wide arms circled around his torso and lifted him into the air, flipping him around so that his crotch was briefly in Nero's face and his legs over his shoulders. There was a brief whooosh of air before Jean was slammed into the mattress with a mighty powerbomb, and he was very shocked that bed did not break right there!

"Ohohohooo" Jean groaned, feeling a little bit lightheaded. He stuck a foot in Nero's face to push him away and keep the man occupied while he tried to drag himself backwards on his elbows.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Fri May 20, 2016 7:59 am

Yes, well, Jean would be right about not needing to put much effort into getting Nero's way; people normally threw themselves hand over foot to wait on him, and most men just wanted to get in his bed, which Nero never denied. But making Nero work for it…it was something Nero was really interested in, and it kept him going with Jean.

Thankfully for Nero, he managed to get Jean caught in that powerbomb. He grinned down at him, giving a small grunt at the foot forcing it's way into his face -- but he just grabbed for it, using it to pull Jean in close. Because from there, he would pull Jean up -- and move to place him into a sleeper hold. That was the best way for him to make up the difference, and then some.

"Come on, cutie. You know you like the way I feel all around you. You know you love the way I smell, the way I hold you…" he murmured into Jean's ear if he managed to get him into that hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri May 20, 2016 8:28 am

Jean squirmed like a hooked fish when Nero scooped him up and reeled him in close. Nero's bicep slipped beneath his chin and tightened, trapping Jean in tight against his hardened chest. Jean's adrenaline immediately spiked as the thought of losing three points in a single go flickered across his mind.

"Oh hush you" Jean gulped as he slapped at Nero's bicep. Him talking dirty in his ear wasnt helping him to focus either, and the tent growing in his silk boxers would attest to that. Since he was in the lead, he couldn't try to distract Nero with a grope or a kiss, despite the giant erection pressing into his back at the moment.

His throat was now starting to burn as the lack of accessible air began to exert its effect on him. He reached up behind him, trying to grab the back of Nero's head and yank his head down. In the meantime Jean tried to turn his head sideways to see if he could slip down out of Nero's grip that way.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Fri May 20, 2016 8:37 am

Nero couldn't help but grin even wider as Jean squirmed against him, slapping against his bicep. He cranked the sleeper on a bit more, though the idea of teasing that giant erection was incredibly enticing to him as he kept the hold going. It wasn't until he felt Jean pressing back into him, and into his own erection, that he remembered that he was in the lead. He could go for a hentai move. And he had just the idea.

"Shhh…it's all right, cutie. I'm here for you. Just go to sleep." Just as he said that, Jean tried to turn his head sideways, possibly forming a nice hole in his sleeper; he could feel Jean's hand on his head, but he just used it in order to press forwards -- and kiss him deeply, opening that mouth. It was a nice, easy way to get him to give up air.

Of course, as he was doing this, his own erection began to throb against Jean. He was getting massively turned on by this, and it was clear he was ready to orgasm and soon. But he just tried to crank that sleeper hold on a bit more.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri May 20, 2016 8:59 am

As Jean started to slip his head down with the sideways orientation, he soon realized that Nero was only letting him do so. The man soon leaned forward and pressed Jean back, capturing his lips in a long kiss that sucked that precious air out of his lungs even further. Damn that sexy prince and his seductive ways!

Jean pulled Nero's hair and thus his head away from his lips so he could gasp, clutching at Nero's arm with his free hand. He couldn't afford to waste air on any words, not when he was just minutes from going lights out. Nero's throbbing was the last thing on his mind as he tried to wedge any sort of gap in the choke, but already his resistance was dying down.

Slowly his eyes start to flicker and he blinks rapidly, fighting the urge to fall asleep. He breathes in through the nose, out through the mouth to try to keep himself from breathing too rapidly and wasting the air. But it's a dying cause, Nero can see it, Jean doesn't want to admit it, but the truth remained; Jean was fading fast, Nero just needed to seal the deal!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Fri May 20, 2016 9:15 am

Jean wasn't dumb, he figured out the reason behind the kiss rather quickly, and moved to break it. That's him, the sexy prince with his seductive ways -- he could see that being what the announcer said as he descended a ramp, even. It was a shame, Jean couldn't even respond; he was too busy trying to conserve his breath.

"No sexy ways of getting yourself out, my beautiful?" he murmured into that ear, nipping at him lightly. He kept the hold clamped on, despite the scrabbles; which was amusing, because it turned out to be the first time he actually had a feeling that he wanted to let him go. But that wasn't part of the rules of the game this time around, and he really did want to see Jean pass out.

Nero leaned in and kissed his cheek lightly, before moving back for a moment, back to that ear. "Time to sleep, my perfect rock star." With that, he clamped the hold on tighter, waiting for Jean to go limp in his grip.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun May 22, 2016 2:08 am

Jean's eyes began to flutter again as Nero squeezed down harder, sealing the deal as he was choked out to completion. His hand fell from Nero's bicep down to the sheets, and he let out a final soft exhale as he went out.

For a KO, Nero would catapult himself into the lead once more at 5 points to 3 points, and that much closer to the 8 points needed to claim the double or nothing prize. And while losing to Nero was far from the worst thing he could suffer, Jean was also very committed to eking out a real win against the sexy prince.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next