Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Whoops. (For Jean!)

2 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Whoops. (For Jean!) - Page 5 Empty Re: Whoops. (For Jean!)

Post by Gadot Mon May 16, 2016 7:06 am

When Jean mentioned he tried that last and it didn't work out, Nero bit his lower lip for a moment. Not probably the best thing for him to have done. "A little more than just…sex friends. I haven't had a genuine connection in years." He reached up and scratched at his jawline for a moment, looking away. "Part of the reason why I agreed to take you out on a date tomorrow. I…don't think I've ever gone out on a date."

Nero cleared his throat for a moment, before standing up. He knew his "secret" would be something that he would need to support, so he moved over to the desk. "You recognized my last name when I mentioned it, right? Just…a little?" He shuffled through the papers, before giving a small curse. Where was it? He opened a drawer -- and made a soft "aha".

In his hand was his passport. He walked back over, before giving it to Jean -- and if Jean looked, he might even be able to see his hand tremble. "May I formally introduce myself as…Nero Arkedia, Prince of Astrak." He gave a low, sweeping bow, before looking up at him. In fact, on his passport were those exact words.

"I'm…sorry for the subterfuge. I'm trying to see what life is like…not as a prince."

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon May 16, 2016 7:48 am

"Oh no no no no! Correction, I am taking YOU on that date, if only because I have more experience" Jean challenged with a certain air of finality to his voice. He already had a couple of ideas in mind that he'd ask Nero about in the morning. Jean raised his brows when Nero went to his desk to retrieve something, and nodding along to affirm that he had recognized his last name, if only in that he'd heard it somewhere before.

"Oh comon, does anyone actually buy that one? I'll admit the cheesy romance novel pick-up lines are decent, but being royalty, surely that's going a bit..too...far..." Jean looked from the foreign passport to Nero's face once the secret was out, but his brain was having a hard time registering what he'd heard. A prince of Astrak? That small country sandwiched between the Black and Caspian Seas, just south of Russia? Surely he was joking he thought, and his lips widened up into a smile as he took the passport. Did he normally use that sort of cover? Did people buy it? Once he opened the passport, he'd clearly find that it was......authentic?

"You're not....joking?" His expression went from amused to confusion, and then to shock once he finally accepted the truth. The color drained from Jean's face as he realized how he had been treating the man. Nothing bad of course, but beating on him in the ring? Forcing him to be a slave for a day? Oh shit!

"Oh my god, Nero...I'm so sorry! I haven't been showing you proper respect, have I? What's the proper term of address, do I call you 'your highness' or or 'Prince Arkedia' or something else? And I've been all over you like some slutty groupie, God, I've been so stupid!" Jean spilled out in a rush of words and emotion. He tried handing the passport back to Nero with a trembling arm, fraught with worry and self-scrutiny that he'd caused some major international incident.

But as the suddenness of the reveal started to wear off, and his logic came back to him, Jean started to feel embarrassed for having reacted so spastically. Nero had clearly been nervous about telling him such a closely guarded secret, and his reaction had probably been the least positive thing he could have done. Nero hadn't told him precisely because he didn't want to be treated differently than his station in life, and the first thing Jean did was ask how to address him. Gah! So dumb!

Jean stood up to face Nero and reached out to touch his arm softly. "I'm sorry, that's probably not the reaction you were hoping for, right? You weren't using subterfuge by not telling me, you were protecting yourself, and rightly so. Sorry, it's just, I'm having a hard time coming to terms with the fact I'm standing in front of a real life Disney prince...ya know?" Jean half-smiled through his nervousness, trying to make a joke to reassure him. This wasn't something you could just absorb in a few seconds and shrug off. It would take time, and it wasn't like this changed anything that Nero had done so far. He was still the same sweet, thoughtful man he'd had the pleasure of hanging out with the past few hours, things weren't going to change just because Nero was literally one of the most important people on the planet. But every time he spoke, all he ended up doing was jumbling it all up and likely making things worse.

"Your secret is safe with me, I swear it" Jean affirmed as he stood up on his toes to kiss the man. If he couldn't get the words right, then he could at least show Nero this way through feelings.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Mon May 16, 2016 8:06 am

It was a slow realization, and each moment, Nero was filled with more and more trepidation over his full reaction. He knew if anyone would understand, it would be Jean -- the rock star turned wrestler. But he knew the way these things went -- and when he began to apologize, Nero bit back any sarcastic remarks. Instead, he leaned forward, arms on either side of Jean on the sofa. He took the passport and tossed it casually onto the table behind them, as if he didn't care where it landed. Jean was his priority.

"Don't you dare apologize. And don't you dare think about yourself as a slutty groupie. You didn't know. You couldn't have," Nero murmured in response, reaching down to grab his hand and press it to his lips lightly. But then Jean took another moment -- and apologized once more, this time for his reaction, which Nero couldn't help but laugh at.

Nero's arms slipped around Jean's waist, shaking his head. "Hey, don't apologize for that either. Just because you won that match doesn't mean I can't still beat you up," he replied, giving him a small smile. "Jean. I understand why you said the things you did. All I appreciate is what you're saying now. But if you ever call yourself a slutty groupie in that way again, I will put you in another torture rack."

Then those words came from Jean's lips, and he could do nothing other than lean down and kiss him gently, holding him tight. This was all he wanted -- a return to normalcy. He broke the kiss after a few moments, resting his head against the blond's and letting their noses touch for a moment. "I believe you. It's one of the reasons I told you," he replied, giving him another smile. "And if you ever hold back in a wrestling match against me, I will beat you up then and another time later. I entered this league as a combatant, not a prince, and I will have you respect me as such." He was playing around with the authoritative speak, of course, but his comment was completely purposeful.

He shifted for a moment, pulling his head away. "I just…I'm sorry for hiding it. I suck with keeping my own secrets, really. Everyone else's, fine, but mine? Can't lock it down." He chuckled, before moving down -- and shifting, trying to lift Jean up so they were at an equal height. "I didn't want to keep anything from you when we're entering…well, whatever it is we're about to enter. You're too…nice to me. The chance to hurt you with a secret…I never like having that chance looming over me."

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon May 16, 2016 8:45 am

There Nero went again with doing things that would make his heart melt, like taking his hand and pressing it to his lips, or holding him so gently, yet so tightly the entire world started to revolve around just the two of them. The resulting kiss was just as special and tender as before, which probably gave both of them a good feeling of relief after that charged moment. Nero made a conscious effort to place both himself and Jean at the same level, to which Jean quickly picked up on. He was of course bursting at the seams with smiles now, happy that Nero was not holding anything against him, and happy that he was trusted enough to be told such a thing in the first place.

"You got any other bombshells like that one still in hiding? Cuz I don't think my heart can take much more" Jean chuckled as looked into Nero's dazzling green eyes. What had he done to deserve meeting this truly one of a kind guy? Did he have a lot of good karma saved up from a past life? In any case, he wasn't going to count his blessings too soon. [color:b28b=orange?]"Why do I feel like I'm more relieved than you are?" Jean giggled as rested his face in the crook of Nero's neck, sighing with contentment as he relaxed his body into the embrace. Nero could be so innocent and so naughty at the same time, it really wasn't fair.

Gradually, Jean pulled back with a muted smile as he looked over Nero's features again. "It's alright, you can go ahead and say it. Despite what I said earlier, it's probably more accurate to call tonight a first date anyway. Can't what to hear what maman will say when she hears her son is dating a literal prince, oh the firestorm scandal that one's gonna create on our street, moreso than anything in the tabloids from my rocker days" he joked, giving Nero a quick kiss to prove his point. He hoped that Nero would recognize that telling his mother was just a tease, he would never divulge that secret without his express permission.

A soft yawn escaped Jean's lips and he rolled his neck out and around to wake himself. But it was no use, once sleepiness hit Jean, he had about thirty minutes before he was lights out. "Time for bed, mon chéri?" Jean asked with a tired grin. He couldn't wait to set his head down on that amazing bed Nero graced each night, that thing was huge!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Mon May 16, 2016 10:14 am

Nero didn't seem to have quite a grip on how much his gestures meant to Jean. Each time, he took a moment, worrying if he was overdoing it -- but he would just take a moment and realize no, things were quite all right. He couldn't believe Jean was a real person in his arms at that moment, and with all of the moments that passed between them…well, he was surprised Jean was there in the first place.

"Well, I believe I covered being world renowned in sex, so no, I think that's it." He met Jean's vivid brown eyes with his own, surprised that he was actually…feeling so strongly about the man he just met. "You know more about me than most of the people in my life. Parents included." When he mentioned being relieved, he laughed lightly, tightening his grip and turned his head so he could plant a nice kiss on his cheek.

When Jean said that it was a first date, Nero quirked his eyebrow. "Oh really? Well, I hope that doesn't change our plans for tomorrow. Or, rather, your plans. Will I at least be able to pay for you?" He laughed at the comment about his mother, kissing him back lightly. "Well, is that so? My rock star, you're practically a dream. I can't imagine you doing anything like that. Well. That's wrong, I can imagine it, I just call it more of my personal fantasy." There he was again, teasing Jean with his naughtiness.

He watched Jean yawn and gave a small frown, about to suggest going to bed when he said it. "Yes, I think that's for the best. And might I say, you are…absolutely adorable when you speak in french? Well. Adorable, sexy, both at the same time, really."

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue May 17, 2016 12:17 am

"That kind of bombshell I can handle" Jean laughed as he patted the top of Nero's head like he were a child. They hadn't done much but grope and kiss, but if the foreplay was this great, then he was in for a real treat later on. And by that, he meant Nero was in for the time of his life.

When Nero told him that he enjoyed the French, Jean made a mental note to speak it to him more often. He reached behind himself to unclasp Nero's arms and step off the couch back onto his feet. He pulled an oversize sleeve over his face as he yawned again, and then stuffed his hands into the pockets. His face started to light up with a mischievous grin as a new idea sparked across his mind.

"Race ya?" Jean asked, but he didn't stick around to find out. He bolted back towards the entrance and sped down the hall towards the bedroom with a laugh, knowing that Nero would be on his heels if he was any fun. The moment he burst through the door he jumped into the air and landed atop the bed with a cheery laugh.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue May 17, 2016 12:43 am

Jean's response was enough to get Nero grinning wildly again, reaching up to grab the hand that patted him and kiss the inside of his wrist with a wink. Oh, he knew he would have fun with Jean, no matter what. The fact that he was staying around for the night was simply sublime, all things considered; one less day of him being alone. He couldn't help but feel something different from Jean than all of the other people that graced his bed; having had their erotic encounter in the ring (for surely, Jean saw it as much as foreplay as Nero did) and in the tub, they were fine just being…cute with each other. And he couldn't help but feel Jean would be fantastic in bed when they got around to it, considering how he reacted to most of Nero's other come-ons.

As Jean reached around to unclasp his arms, Nero let him go with a sigh, having been perfectly content to just carry him off to the bed. But Jean had other ideas, from the grin that spread across his face; before Nero knew it, he bolted towards his bedroom! Nero ran after him as soon as he could, though Jean was way too fast for him -- by the time he got into the room, Jean was already laughing on the bed. "No fair. I got distracted by the way your ass looks!" he replied, before tossing himself onto the bed with him. "It's not fair that you have such a perfect ass, really."

He shifted on the bed, turning to look at Jean with a warm smile on his face, looking at him with such an endearing gaze. "You're…really quite stunning. You really are my rock star." He leaned in, moving to tug Jean in and press his lips against the other's head lightly. "You're the one who should be the prince. You're my prince.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue May 17, 2016 1:51 am

Jean cackled in triumph when Nero complained about being distracted by his ass. He turned his head to the side when Nero joined him on the bed, reaching his arm out to stroke the side of Nero's arm. "Right, so we need to train your flexibility and now your focus, any other character flaws I should know about?" he grinned in amusement.

His extended arm helped Nero tug him in close, and Jean settled himself in against the prince's chest. For once he was glad that Nero couldn't see his face at the moment, the tomato red blush was worthy of a Japanese school girl. Why did Nero always have to say such romantic things? For a guy who claimed to be lonely a lot, he sure knew how to make a heart swoon. Jean closed his eyes and took deep breaths in of the yukata; even if this was a cruel dream, he didn't want to ever forget the moment.

Once he felt his face was back to normal levels of red, Jean tilted his head up to look at Nero. "You're really a prince..." Jean repeated with fascination. He gave Nero's chest a kiss, and then another, and another as he found himself swept up in the feeling. He pushed Nero over onto his back and then swung a leg over to sit up across his abs. With eyes half-lidded he leaned down and dragged the yukata open with his teeth to expose Nero's nipple. He started to kiss and lick and bite softly at the area. The moment they hit the bed Jean didn't feel so sleepy anymore, in fact, he felt a very different kind of alive.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue May 17, 2016 2:13 am

Nero laughed at Jean's comment, letting him stroke that muscled arm with a grin. "Well, I appear to be getting a weakness for small, sexy frenchman named Jean. Any way you can help me get over that weakness? 'Cause I feel it may be permanent." There he goes again, with those silly, swoon-worthy lines. He already had Jean in his bed, what was he even working towards? He shifted a bit as Jean moved into his chest, shifting his arm up and stroke his back.

He was expecting to just lie here with Jean and wait for the other man to fall asleep, but as he spoke up, Nero looked down -- just in time to watch him kissing at his chest. He gave a small shiver and grinned down at him. "Oh, someone's feeling frisky." Of course, he'd learn that was the understatement of the year; when Jean pushed him onto his back and straddled his abs, he looked up at him with a twinkle of amusement in his eyes.

A small moan came from his mouth as Jean began to pay attention to it, one of his legs hitching up a bit with a smirk. "I guess this means that you do have sex on the first date?" he murmured, reaching a hand up to unzip the sweater, feeling his cock begin to harden beneath the yukata.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue May 17, 2016 4:08 am

Jean started to smirk but said nothing as Nero commented on him being frisky and doing it on the first date. No need to acknowledge comments with such obvious evidence in front of him. Nero was something of a special circumstance in his opinion, brought on by intense feelings but more importantly, trust. Nero undid the hoodie and Jean continued to lean over him and worked at Nero's pecs to see if he couldn't get another small moan out of him.

Jean took Nero's hands and guided them to his own abs, having the man slide his fingers up and down the defined ridges. While he was doing that, he began to roll his hips and brush his ass against Nero's growing erection, teasing him with brief contact. "I want you" Jean declared as he ran a hand through his own hair. His back twitched with a small amount of pain but he could barely be bothered to give a fuck at the moment. He then started to lean down to kiss him.

Jean stopped when his lips were just centimeter's from Nero's, and then with a grin, ducked his head to the side to breathe huskily into the prince's ear. "And I'm going to have you, in your own bed, Prince Arkedia" he said as he bit down on the shell of the man's ear.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next