by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cooons16, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

GASTER vs Alex Drizzle

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

GASTER vs Alex Drizzle - Page 3 Empty Re: GASTER vs Alex Drizzle

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:23 am

"Drizzle? Christ, I feel like an arsehole now", Clara thought under her mask on making Alex cry.

Allowing Alex to recover from her attack, the shadow overlord attempted to grapple wih bluenette once again, but ended up only running into her forearm as she dropped into the mat, back first.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:09 am

Alex after taking her opponent down with a stiff forearm would look down for a second, she was a bit surprised that she managed to take Gaster down but now that she thought about it the cool queen did put quite a lot of power into that move and had gathered some speed before it. The bluenette slightly regretted giving a rookie such a stiff hit but now that she had put all her strength into the blow in the first place she may as well follow up, anything else would be disrespectful at this point.

" You may cloud my eyes in drizzle, but even that isn't enough to obscure my steel will!" Alex would state, wiping the drizzle away from her eyes and then bending over as she tried to turn Gaster's body around so that the shadow lord would be facing the mat. The cool queen would then try to follow up by standing on her opponent's back and then striking a quick pose before carrying out her plan.

Alex would wait just a moment after her pose before jumping a little bit into the air and yelling "1!" before then landing on her opponent's back again, bouncing on Gasters back before then attempting to do the same and yelling "2!" as she came back down. The cool queen would then jump much higher than before, contrasting her slight bouncing from a moment earlier as she leaped into the air and attempted to kick her legs up and turn her body in mid air. Alex trying to land with her back against her opponent's to pound Gaster into the mat with a senton. Of course the move would be incomplete without Alex's own personal touch, so while in midair the cool queen would yell " Gliding Senton!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:18 am

Slightly dazed, GASTER couldn't do anything as Alex turn her on her stomach, likely in preparation for some big move.

But before she did that, she stroke a quick pose. Clara understood the importance of poses (doing a lot of them herself), but found it weird at this point in time, as Alex had her right when she wanted. The Shadow Overlord would attempt to push herself off the mat:

"Haha! I am not beaten yet, Lord of Cool! You should do better than-----ACK", she tried to say, Alex rudely interupting her by bouncing on her back.

"That's a...weird move. Alright now to----"AAAGGH", Alex jumped the second time, much higher this time. And Clara would think the move is over, until Alex jumped into the air for a third time. The Queen of Cool Style landed backfirst on villain's back with a cool looking Senton, as the villain laid on the mat, stomach down.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:49 pm

The moment where Alex was gliding and comtorting in the air may have passed in an instant, but for the queen of cool style the moment would stretch on as she came harshly down back first onto Gaster. The bluenette loved doing showy moves and that was one of her favourites, however the issue with such moves is that it took lots of energy and focus for the oversized kawaii to pull off.

Alex after landing on Gaster would rest for a moment and hold her inflating and deflating chest, while still leaning atop the Shadow Lord.  "I forgot to conserve my cool aura..." The bluenette would practically gasp out, moving onto all fours slow enough that Gaster might actually be able to crawl out from under her before she did. "How was that for cool?" Alex would ask, still on all fours and clearly a bit tired out. The cool queen always had a lack of stamina, but by now Alex knew that to combat that all she needed to do was to hit only essential super damaging moves and then recover in the down time between attacks.

Alex after a momentary rest would attempt to get up to her feet and take a few steps back from Gaster as she waited for the Shadow Lord to rise. The bluenette then grinning and stretching one of her arms forward, before closing one of her eyes while aiming her other eye's line of sight beyond her scoped fingers, making it clear that she was lining her opponent up for some kind of running strike.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:19 am

GASTER would crawl way from Alex, holding her back with one hand, while crawling on her arms and legs with another. The move has appeared to have tired out the QUeen of Cool style, which allowed the Shadow Lord to recover from the attack.

Not wanting to give her opponent a straight answer so as to not break character, Clara thought to herself: "It was pretty cool, actually"

By the time she stood up, Alex was up, ready to launch at the Shadow Lord at an moment. GASTER would try and prepare for whatever Alex has in store too. And the moment she would come close to her, GASTER would attempt to one of her hands on Alex's shoulder and one - between her legs, to spin her around in the air, before bringing the blunette on her back with a Scoop Powerslam!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:23 pm

Alex would continue her pose for just a moment longer as she watched Gaster get to her feet, before then running quickly towards Gaster. The bluenette had been planning to hit the shadow lord with a devastating spear, but just as she approached Gaster her opponent would suddenly move her body and turn the match around.

The queen of cool style didn't really have any time to react as Gaster grabbed inbetween her legs and her shoulder, before then rapidly spinning downwards towards the mat and slamming the bluenette hard into the mat. The impressive move earning a quick yelp and then a long groan of pain after Alex hit the mat.

Alex had just turned the match to her favour not that long ago, but as usual her offence seemed to be short lived. Since the cool queen wasn't the best at counters, reversals or strategy she usually tended to have quick bursts of control and it seemed this match specifically was especially highlighting that fact. Regardless the bluenette would attempt to roll over so that her stomach was on the mat, she wasn't ready yet to get up to her feet but the stubborn queen was clearly getting ready to make it back to her feet, although she wouldn't do so at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:06 am

As GASTER pushed herself upwards to try, she saw Alex groaning in pain on her back. She realized that she was working over the blunette's spine quite a lot during the match, between the powerslam and the Boston Crab earlier...

"Hmm... I am not the one to usually get my opponents to tap out to me, but targetting her back will limit her in the moves she could do...But at the same time, is winning what I should be doing?"

And then Clara glanced at the top rope: "Nah. Winning isn't important, and submission moves look boring to the crowd, plus Alex is already crying slightly from the pain in her back. I am here to entertain everyone, even my opponent, to a point!", Clara thought to herself.

WIth that, she started climbing the top rope, looking down at Alex, getting ready to jump the moment Alex would turn on her back.

ANd the moment she did:

"It seems it is clear that the powers of cool are nothing compared to mine. Now, you will be crushed for daring to oppose me, hero! MWAHAHAHAHA!", she would think, before leaping on Alex with a Frog Splash!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:10 am

Alex just couldn't catch a break as she was left on the mat yet again, despite her opponent's silly nature Alex was for sure having a difficult time, although the cool queen herself was probably only slightly less bizarre even if she wouldn't admit being so. 

Gaster's complex train of thought was far different to Alex's, for the tired bluenette all that mattered was getting breath back, the cool queen desperately gasping for air as she laid down back first outstretched across the mat unaware of her fate. After a few moment's of vital cool aura replenishment the bluenette started to wonder why Gaster hadn't attacked her yet, wondering what angle the super villain was playing at until Alex suddenly received a ribs crushing frog splash.

"Gahgh! " Alex would cry out, the impact being enough to completely cut off the cool queen's thoughts as her arms and legs shot up in a pained impulse reaction. The cool queen's body would be crying out to her after such an impact, there weren't quite any tears coming though, in fact it was likely the sudden rush of pain that stopped the queen from drizzling anymore. 

Alex would let out a prolonged groan as she closed her eyes, almost dozing off as her groggy and pained body stuck to the cold mat. The cool queen being completely in the Shadow lord's hands for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:40 am

With GASTER managing to land the Frog Splash, the Shadow Lord would stay on top of Alex and hook her leg for the pin

"I gave you multiple chances to give up! You brought this onto yourself!", she would say to the blunette as the ref came closer to try and register the count.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:12 pm

Alex would be left pained and panting under Gaster as the shadowy woman lifted her leg for the pin, prompting the ref to kneel to the mat and start counting the pin. " One! Two! Th-" The ref girl would count, before abruptly stopping as the bluenette bucked off the mat and made sure to lift her shoulders from the mat.

" It's not cool to talk big without following through on your threats" Alex would say, turning to her side on the mat and moving into a sitting position as she was clearly still in quite a bit of pain despite the cool act. " That move was pretty cool though " Alex would hesitatingly state, not being able to stop herself from voicing her approval of such big stake moves.

As Alex was talking she would wait for her opponent to make the next move, she didn't intend to just lie back and take whatever was thrown at her, but the cool queen needed some kind of opportunity to turn things around. Gaster had taken her risk and Alex was starting to get a bit more competitive as in her mind the rookie had managed to outshine her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next