Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 194 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 193 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Royal Skunk Tales: Can I keep her?

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Royal Skunk Tales: Can I keep her? - Page 2 Empty Re: Royal Skunk Tales: Can I keep her?

Post by Maxy Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:46 am

Daisuke could have gotten dressed herself without an issue, but this was one of those moments where Ally had to be be reminded that she can be asked to do any type of task. So far Ally was doing alright, those as Dai was being dressed she told Ally "I expect you to clean up that mess you made" referring to the pile of clothes that fell.

After Ally finished dressing her Dai looked in the mirror as she told Ally to clean up, more specifically putting the clothes that fell over away, as well as the scepter. "I'll wait" she said as she grabbed some reading material while Ally picked up and put away any fallen clothing, as well as clean the royal rod from earlier. She'd look up from what she was reading from time to time to check on Ally's progress.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Royal Skunk Tales: Can I keep her? - Page 2 Empty Re: Royal Skunk Tales: Can I keep her?

Post by noob Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:53 am

"Oh woops, my bad!" Ally said as she scurried to the pile of clothes. She was a bit embarrassed that she had gotten all tangled up in them and was quick to hide any evidence of that fact. She ventured into the closet once more to put away the clothes and this time would emerge without being covered in any more clothes. "Tada!" She yelled, forgetting her job for a second and just impressed at her 'ability' to not get tangled.

Now focusing on her next task, she would get Dai's scepter and bring it into the bathroom. She turned on the sink so she could let Dai's toy soak in some soapy water and wait a bit before drying it off. "This'll work right?" She mumbled to herself, not really caring all that much and figuring it was good enough.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:47 am

"For the first part" Dai tells her with a nod, which that would get the sex out of it. That still needed to be polished but so far Ally was on the right track. She mentioned how to polish one of those things and to make it shine. If Ally was able to follow instructions on a near by bottle Dai would take a look at it and reward Ally with a small head pat, otherwise she'd take a small bonk on the head from it and Dai would do it herself.

Either way when the task was done Dai stood up. "Well, time to head out." She was going to head out, but she looked around for something. "Now where did I put that...oh, there it is." she reached under her bed and when she turned to face Ally the feline was in for a surprise as Dai attached a leash to the collar that Ally had on. "Come."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:49 am

Ally did her best to make sure the scepter shined. The leopard was rewarded with a nice pat on the head. She would try to pretend she didn't enjoy it but really she was quite happy. Her mood immediately changed however upon seeing the leash. She had been wondering what Dai was looking for and was not at all happy with what she found. "HEY! Why do you...and why under...AND YOU CAN'T JUST COMMAND ME TO CUM!" She yelled, clearly flustered and very displeased. She would quickly turn away and blush as she realized what Dai had actually meant by the command, not that it made things much better.

"Hmmph...why do I have to wear a leash? DOGS wear leashes." She pouted. She reluctantly went with it anyway but she just had to make sure Dai knew she was being a jerk even if Ally deserved it.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:33 pm

"True." She did agree with Ally's comment on other animals are usually the ones who wear leashes.  "But sometimes so do whiny uncontrollable kids.  Not to say you are, you've been good so far, but I'd rather not take chances.  Just don't resist and everything will be fine."

As they prepared to head outside, Sion noticed the two.  He looked a bit surprised to see Ally being walked like that.  She blew her lover a kiss and continued on her way.  Other than that he hasn't noticed anything out of the ordinary, so he didn't see a reason to ask her anything, at least not yet.  Continuing on she mentions anything important that they may see along the way before she gets to a huge garage where she opens the door to one of a few cars and motions for Ally to get in.  When both of them were ready to go Daisuke drove off.

As they drove Daisuke asked Ally where she was from and how she came here, meaning what brought her to decide to wrestle and her show up at the building the night where this whole thing started.  As Ally's seen so far Dai tries to be a fair ruler, but that one joke Ally made earlier and in the ring not too long ago Dai isn't afraid to show her anger and act on it.  She wanted to get a better understanding of what her personal property for the week was like.  During a stop at a red light she got a good look at her.  Just sitting there beside her.  'She's kinda cute' she said to herself.

Last edited by Maxy on Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:31 am

"Fine fine." Ally conceded, not that she had much choice in the matter anyway. She hadn't planned on resisting much anyway. She soon saw the skunk that got her into this mess in the first place. This time though she would make sure to ignore him, not wanting to get into any more trouble.

The leopard would hop into the car next to Daisuke, pretty impressed with her collection. As they drove, Ally told the skunk queen a little more about her history. She admitted that the night everything all started she had just had a horrible day and was probably a bit more impaired than she should have been. Regardless though she made sure to note that "I don't back down from challenges...even when I make stupid ones."

noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:08 am

"I guess that's kinda good. I mean finish what you start, but there's nothing wrong in admitting you're barking up the wrong tree. There was this one dragon lady I fought awhile back, pretty big in size and ego. Bet she'd eat you alive if you got on her bad side. Wasn't easy but I made her regret messing with me." When stopped at another light she rested a hand on the top of one of Ally's legs before lightly rubbing it. "Mmm not bad at all." she commenting, this time so Ally could hear her before continuing on there way.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:53 am

"You beat a dragon?" Ally asked, her jaw almost dropping to the floor. If she wasn't impressed before, she would be now. "I could take a dragon I bet." She mumbled despite knowing full well that doing so wasn't in the realm of possibility. That wouldn't stop her from challenging the next dragon she saw though.

Ally began to quietly purr as Dai started to rub her leg. "I know." She responded with a smile, enjoying the attention she was getting for now.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:19 am

"I hope you got your strength up, you'll be needing it" she tells Ally as they arrive. There was some shopping she want to take care of, and Ally was going to be the carrier. As she steps out of the car Dai reminds her "Remember, listen and obey and everything will be fine." She gives a tug on the leash to get Ally to follow. She had no intention of humiliating Ally more so than she already why with the leash use, but she was prepared to make Ally suffer if she decided to rebel in public.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:03 pm

Ally turned to look at Dai with a raised eyebrow. "Needing it...for what?" She asked, not sure if she really wanted to know the answer. As the two arrive she just nods as the skunk queen warns her to listen. The leopard let out a groan as she felt the leash being tugged and reluctantly follows. "Ahh hey!" She complained.

Ally couldn't help but blush as she was led around by the leash. Quite a few people would turn and stare when she walked by. "Damn stupid leash..." Ally mumbled. Being reduced from a predator to just a pet on a leash was more than humiliating for the leopard.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next