Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Standard Match: Orochi vs Melody Serperior

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Standard Match: Orochi vs Melody Serperior - Page 4 Empty Re: Standard Match: Orochi vs Melody Serperior

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:22 am

The capsule in her mouth had melted, and Orochi smirked. Melody already made her move, trying to land a left hook on her cheek. Knowing where her opponent was aiming, Orochi would use her arm to block the punch. It stung quite a bit due to her arm directly taking the hit, but Melody was in a place where Orochi wanted her to be.

Orochi would stare directly at Melody's face before spitting out purple mist from her mouth, attempting to momentarily blind her opponent with the mist.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Standard Match: Orochi vs Melody Serperior - Page 4 Empty Re: Standard Match: Orochi vs Melody Serperior

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:50 pm

With Melody managing to hit Orochi blocking arm (rather than her face as she planned), Melody wanted to follow up her attack with a kick to the woman's midsection...

However, just before she did so, Orochi let out some sort liquid from her mouth, with it getting in Melody's face, with ref getting a bad angle behind Melody, not seeing Orochi spraying her opponent with the poison mist.

"Huh...AAAAAAAAAGGHH! SHIT! YOU BITCH! GRAAAAAAAGH!", Melody screamed in agony as the mist hit her square in the eyes, causing strong pain as she instinctively tried to rub the mist from her eyes, but that only caused the irritation to burn even stronger.

Blinded, she turned away and fell to her knees, trying to soothe the pain in her eyes, momentarily forgetting about the match at hand.

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Thu May 04, 2017 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:05 am

Orochi laughed, Melody's scream of agony becoming a melodious tune in her ears, pun probably intended. As Melody fell on her knees, Orochi would then stand in front of her before grabbing a fistful of her hair. Then, she would slam her knee into Melody's face as hard as she could manage before throwing her down to the mat, intending to have the woman's face hitting the mat first.

The crowd was booing Orochi for her dirty tactic, but the tall woman did not care. Melody was trying to fight fairly, and now she was temporarily blinded as a result.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu May 04, 2017 6:46 pm

Despite the pain the mist was causing to her eyes (which was causing her eyes to tear up against her will at this point, despite the fact that the pain was slowly decreasing), the thing that stung the most to her was that, if it weren't for her naivety, it would've been unlikely that the match would go this way.

Melody knew Orochi was someone for whom end justified the means from how the match began, and yet she believed the woman, both with allowing her to release the mist and very likely with her sore throat. If that mistake wouldn't end Melody, she swore to herself to not repeat it again.

However, first of all, she needed to regain her sight, otherwise, she wouldn't be able to take back the upper hand. Orochi, however, wouldn't let Melody recover so easily. With a painful tug on the girl's green hair, Orochi send a very stiff knee to her head. As Orochi shoved Melody back to the mat, she tried to get her bearings, but with her eyesight still impaired, plus the daze from the earlier knee, it was unlikely for Melody to do that for a while.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri May 05, 2017 12:30 am

Orochi laughed at Melody for her current predicament. "Hahaha, you're pretty stupid, aren't you? That's not even my greatest trick!" She taunted her downed opponent to rub salt in the wound before she mercilessly went to kick Melody by her side, which would earn her quite an impressive heat from the crowd, with boos filling the arena. But, Orochi cared not about their opinions. They were just perverted, hypocritical boors whose opinion should be met with disregards.

Squatting down, Orochi would then grab Melody by her hair, yanking her up harshly so that she could stand on her two feet. Then, she would bring her other hand to her cheek, slapping her before she went to drag her to a corner. She already had a plan in store for her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri May 05, 2017 5:26 am

If the embarassment of getting misted in the face wasn't enough, Orochi was gloating over having an upper hand on Melody. She would've liked nothing more than to give the taller woman her due...

...However, Orochi naturally had different plans for Melody. Melody grunted as her foe once again pulled on her green hair, up until Melody got up to her feet. Despite the pain in her eyes, her sight was partially restored, although she still saw everything with an uncomfortable and hazy purple filter.

Orochi, meanwhile, was still not done with Melody, adding even more insult to injury by delivering a harsh slap to the girl, which was quite high up on Melody's list of "things that pissed her off in wrestling matches". Despite wanting to beat the crap out of Orochi, the woman still had the upper hand, as she pulled Melody towards a corner by her hair, Melody grunting the entire way as she grabbed Orochi's wrist and tried to get it away from her hair.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri May 05, 2017 12:40 pm

Having met by a resistance as Melody grabbed her by the wrist of her hand that was currently grabbing her hair, she would let out an exasperated groan before she attempted to slap her on her face again, as if trying to remind her of the price that she had to pay for being honorable and naive before continued dragging her to the corner.

There, Orochi would try to denigrate her even further by attempting to slam Melody's head on the metal ring post.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat May 06, 2017 5:37 am

Melody tried to avoid whatever Orochi had planned for her, but as the taller woman send another slap to her cheek, with Melody hands relaxing their grip on Orochi's wrist as a result.

With that, Orochi easily got Melody's head close to the turnbuckle and smashed it, forehead first, against the steel post.

With her skull now in hellish pain, Melody dropped to the turnbuckle, chest-first, unable to defend against what else her malicious opponent had in mind.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat May 06, 2017 8:24 am

After dragging Melody to the corner, Orochi would then lift her up to the top turnbuckle, having her sit there before she went to stand on the lower ropes connected to the turnbuckle, facing away from her opponent. She would put Melody in a 3/4 facelock, placing her jaw above her shoulder. She would take her time looking at a camera aimed at her, which would allow her image to be fully displayed on the screen of titantron, and she licked her lips and tilted her head slightly.

And then, she would jump down, pulling Melody along with her, inflicting an elevated cutter on her before throwing her to the mat, face first.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun May 07, 2017 6:55 pm

As Orochi set Melody up on the top turnbuckle, and got her into a position for a cutter, she knew that if she didn't do anything from here, the match was over for her, losing to Orochi as a result of the latter's cheating. And she wasn't going to let herself be a victim of another unfair loss.

As Orochi paused for a second for a taunt towards the camera, Melody would pull Orochi closer towards the turnbuckle, before pushing her legs off of middle rope while holding Orochi's head as a pivot, flipping over her cheating opponent, and delivering a strong Stunner to the woman by bringing her head onto her shoulder, all the while still seeing the world around her in a purple filter, with her eyes still burning in pain.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next