Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 174 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 173 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Standard Match: Orochi vs Melody Serperior

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Standard Match: Orochi vs Melody Serperior - Page 5 Empty Re: Standard Match: Orochi vs Melody Serperior

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon May 08, 2017 12:54 am

Orochi expected her opponent to be harmless at the moment, so she did not expect to actually do something. Before she could execute the cutter on her opponent, she found herself being pulled closer to the turnbucke before Melody leaped off the middle ropes.

Not only that, Melody also flipped over her before grabbing her head to be placed over her shoulder in order to deliver a stunner on her. "Gouughh!!" Orochi could feel everything around her shaking violently as she was hit with the vicious stunner.

After that, she would fall down into the mat, groaning in pain as she clutched her head and neck. And now, despite everything she did earlier, she was the one in a rather precarious position!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Standard Match: Orochi vs Melody Serperior - Page 5 Empty Re: Standard Match: Orochi vs Melody Serperior

Post by Vcom7418 Tue May 09, 2017 7:22 am

Once she pulled off her counter, Melody took a step towards a corner, to do one more hard rub with her fingers to her eyes to get rid of Orochi's purple mist for good.

After a few blinks, the irritating pain was barely noticable, and her vision had only a fairly week shade of purple as she took a look at the crowd.

After 5 seconds of recovery, Melody took a look at her opponent, her face changing in anger as she approached the woman. Several members of the crowd, who became the woman's fans from the few month she spent in the company, recognized that the look was quite similar to the one she had at Avalanche at the end of last year...

"YOU...FUCKING...CHEATING...BITCH!", she screamed, as she delivered 2 stomps to her opponent's stomach, one to her well-endowed chest, and one to her face.

After that was done, she lifted her opponent to her feet, harshly tugging at her hair, lifting her so she stood on her knees:

"That was for the mist", she said as she stepped away, keeping her gaze on Orochi: "And THIS is for the fucking bitch slaps!", she would shout before running towards Orochi, rotating, and delivering a harsh superkick to the woman's jaw, very keen to get back at the woman for the attacks a few moments ago.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu May 11, 2017 12:44 am

Orochi could feel her head throbbing in pain, the world around her seem shaky, which made her effort to rise up on her feet more difficult than how it should be. But, as she was laying on her back against the mat, she could tell that her opponent, Melody, was approaching her, and despite her current condition, she could see pure rage in her opponent's expression, and Orochi could not hide her dread as she began to see what would come next.

"N-no, pleas-GHUUHH!!" Any of her attempt to plead was cut short as she was stomped first on her busty chest, then on her face. She got no chance to retaliate as she was viciously stomped by Melody in her righteous fury. And it looked like she wasn't even done!

As she was writhing in pain on the mat, Orochi was then yanked up on her knees by Melody, forcing her to get on her knees. The tall woman let out a pained moan as she was forced to be on her knees. Due to her addled mind, she was not able to see what her opponent was planning until when Melody ran over to her to deliver a superkick right right in her face, aimed to her jaw!

Orochi had no time to cry out in pain as she was hit by the superkick, and the impact from the kick was enough to send her backwards from her original position as she was sent spread-eagle on the mat, her green-hued white hair splayed on the canvas. Her half-mask was thrown off her face due to the impact, and she laid there, prone and unmoving, with only her ample chest rising and falling showing the sign that she was still breathing.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu May 11, 2017 11:30 am

Melody's foot satisfyingly (and painfully) connected with Orochi's face. In fact, the kick was so hard that Orochi's little mask flying off of her face. Looking at her opponent's face, it didn't seem like the mask had too much importance, and let it stay at it's current position, near one of the turnbuckle.

Despite her offence, Melody still felt like the woman didn't get her due. She would, once again, roughly raise the woman to her feet, before getting her head under her arm, lifting her slightly, and then planting Orochi headfirst into the mat, continuing to pile on the damage on Orochi's head with an Impaler DDT!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon May 15, 2017 5:36 am

Orochi was barely responsive and she did not offer her resistance when Melody roughly and forcefully pulled her up before getting her head trapped under a Melody's arm in a front headlock. She stirred a little, but felt too weakened to even do any significant resistance, but she was aware that things would get much shittier than it currently was.

And she was proven right as her face was driven into the mat violently. Once the rest of her body followed to the mat, she would twitch slightly, not showing any sign of movement except her breathing.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun May 21, 2017 4:47 pm

After getting up from executing the DDT, Melody looked at Orochi. The woman barely showed any signs of life. For a second, she actually grew concerned for her opponent...

...before remembering why she was this angry at her in the first place.

Still, Orochi was lying on the canvas, almost unmoving. Right now, it seemed like all that was left was to pin Orochi.

And that's just what Melody did. After turning the woman on her back, she hooked her leg as she laid across her boy for a pin, with ref approaching the 2 and falling to the ground to count the pinfall attempt.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun May 21, 2017 5:11 pm

Orochi was unresponsive until the moment when she was rolled over, her back touching the mat. Still too groggy to do anything significant, she still could feel that her opponent went for a pin, lifting one of her legs. She could hear the referee starting to count the pinfall attempt. At that very moment, she started to regain her clarity.

"ONE!!!"

"TWO!!!"

The referee raised back her hand and moved down her hand for the count of three. At that exact moment, Orochi kicked out of the pinfall attempt, and the ref stopped counting. With whatever strength she had left, she attempted to push Melody aside, but she was too weak to even try getting up on her feet at this moment. So, groaning in pain, Orochi would attempt to roll over to her side in order to get away from her opponent, hoping that she could get enough time to recover from the damages done on her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon May 22, 2017 7:53 am

Melody growled when Orochi managed to push Melody aside, breaking the pinfall attempt.

Melody quickly got back to her feet, and stood next to now rising Orochi. Given the beating she gave the woman a minute ago, it seemed to her that one more good hit would do it. As such, as Orochi got back to her feet, Melody would get ready to jump, and get her hands around Orochi's head for her finisher - Jumping Cutter called Leaf Blade!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue May 23, 2017 1:34 pm

As Orochi attempted to get up on her feet, Melody jumped up to have her hands wrapped around her head with a setup which seemed to be a cutter of sorts, and in a spur of moment, Orochi would hold out her hands under Melody's arms in an attempt to prevent her opponent from trapping her head, keeping her ground as she widened the gap between her own legs to prevent both of them falling down onto the mat. She would attempt to put her in a full nelson hold to keep her immobile. Her head was still throbbing from Melody's assaults earlier, so she needed to do this quick.

Without hesitation, Orochi would attempt to bring Melody down into the mat with a Full Nelson Facebuster, using one of her legs to trip Melody over in order to send her down falling onto the mat, face first!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue May 23, 2017 5:13 pm

Just before Melody got her hands around Orochi's head, her foe would manage to get her arms around Melody's. Additionally, the woman separated her legs further apart, making it more difficult to make her fall to the mat.

As if Orochi managing to avoid her finisher wasn't enough, Melody gasped as Orochi managed to get her hands around her head, trapping Melody in a Full Nelson hold!

However, it wasn't Orochi's intention to keep the girl trapped for long. As Melody tried to escape the hold, Orochi would use one of her legs to trip the girl! Melody fell head-first onto the mat with a scream, as Orochi managed to completely reverse Melody's finisher into a Full Nelson Facebuster!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next