Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Wanna Be Stronger

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Wanna Be Stronger - Page 3 Empty Re: Wanna Be Stronger

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:58 pm

With Sakura landing headfirst into the mat after a bulldog from Navi, the blonde wouldn't be done with raven haired idol's head just yet. Wondering just how much the girl's ability with submissions improved since the beginning of her career, the blonde would cup Sakura's head, while trapping her arm between her legs, before trying to pull on both of the idol's body parts, trapping the idol in a vicious Crossface!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:52 pm

After Sakura was slammed head first into the ring mats, she would bring her hand up to clutch her face and moan in pain. Navi wanted to continue her assault, not letting Hagiwara have a moment's of rest.

Sakura felt her opponent drop down next to her, with her arms crossing around her face as she pulled back viciously in a cross face submission.

Sakura would cry out in pain but would remain defiant! She would wriggle around a bit, trying to scoot close towards the ropes, she would reach forward towards the ropes while bringing one hand up to pry at her opponent's fingers to try and loosen up the hold, while her free hand would reach far, trying to go for the ropes as she crawled to them.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:12 pm

Surprisingly for the blonde, Sakura didnt tap right away! More than that, she actually was fighting back, quite successfully in fact!

Navi pulled even stronger on the raven haired idol's arm and head to increase the stewing on her neck and shoulder, but Sakura was managing to resist the hold by trying to break Navi's grip!!!

Navi did notice that Sakura was getting closer and closer to the ropes. But she held the Crossface in. She wanted to see what would happen first, the break or the tap of surrender from the idol...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:50 pm

"N-no I wont......I won't tap" Sakura moaned as she crawled bit by bit towards the ropes. The former idol would crawl her way towards the ring ropes, bearing the pain from the crossface as she made her way and finally grabbed a hold of the ropes.

Now, Sakura was hoping Navi would hold her part of the bargain. They decided on a submission match with standard rules but without a referee to officiate the match, Hagiwara was not so sure about the intentions of her opponent.

Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:48 pm

Navi sighed as Sakura reached the ropes, failing to make the idol submit right now, but was also happy in a way. Sakura didnt lie, Crossface was much more painful than a Boston Crab, and she didn't tap out, managing to get a rope break.

And despite being a rulebreaker, the blonde honoured her promises, releasing Sakura almost immediately after she reached the rope, rolling away from the idol:

"Alright, you are definitely better than the last time I saw you, I'll give you thst much. Doubt you improved enough to actually beat me, but hey, victories in small places count as well!", Navo would say in a taunting manner as she got back up to her feet after rolling away from the idol, giving her space and a bit of time to get back to her feet.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:35 pm

Sakura clawed her way to the ropes, she had suffered hundreds of Boston Crab submissions to increase her endurance and she would be damned before she would give up in this match, after making such a statement to her opponent. She was glad that her opponent respected the rules, releasing the crossface after Sakura grabbed the ropes.

Sakura moaned in pain, clutching her back with one hand while clutching the ropes with her other hand. " Y-yeah.....I'll take that as a compliment" she would smirk as she would pull back up on her feet.

Sakura would be more cautious this time, allowing some room between the two as she would wait for Navi to make her move first.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:52 pm

Standing in the middle of the ring as she waited Sakura to get back to her feet, Navi stood prepared to grapple with the girl once again.

As the two women would circle each other, Navi would carefully close the distance between herself and the idol, before quickly leaping towards Sakura, seemingly intending to grapple with her...

Only to duck underneath her arm to get behind her raven-haired opponent, to apply a waistlock to her, and attempt to heave her through the air, to try and drive her into the mat with a German Suplex!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:37 pm

Sakura was more vary this time, she wasn't going to make the same mistake twice by allowing her opponent to get the better of her, mentally. As the two ladies circled each other in the ring, it was Navi once more who lunged in and decided to get in behind to apply a waistlock to the former idol. Sakura grimaced in pain as she wriggled about in the hold.

However, before Navi would get the chance to heave her up for the suplex, Sakura would attempt to buck her hip back into her opponent's crotch while also sending a couple of elbows back into Navi's ribs to throw her off her game and hopefully daze her enough to escape the waistlock before Navi would transition it into the german suplex.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:09 pm

As Navi was about to get Sakura up into the air for the manuever, the idol would strongly push against the blonde by buckling her hips, not allowing her to get the blonde to get her up for the Suplex!

She wanted to attempt the move again, but as she did, Sakura sent a few elbow shots into the side of Navi's body! Grunting in pain, the raven-haired idol managed to stun her blonde opponent long enough to manage to break the waistlock, getting behind Navi to apply her own version!

And before Navi could react, before she could break the loop at her torso, Sakura would already begin lifting the smaller woman into the air, before slamming her into the mat shoulders and neck first for a picture perfect German Suplex!

"AAAGGH!", Navi screamed, trying to roll onto her stomach, rubbing her hurt neck as she attempted to get up to her feet!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:02 pm

Sakura was not going to be bullied by Navi, far too many women have doubted her progress as a wrestler and she was going to be damned if she was going to let the women of AFW treat her the same way as the women of Berserk did when she first arrived. Still, she was on the receiving end in most parts of the spar but finally, after managing to stun the blonde she managed to counter the waistlock and german suplex, pulling in behind Navi and giving her a taste of her own medicine.

After slamming the blonde down onto the ring mats, Sakura would take a moment and catch her own breath, "*huff*huff* phew, glad that worked...now..." she would say, turning to her opponent who rolled onto her stomach and rubbed her neck.

Sakura would quickly pounce, looking to straddle Navi's back whilst she was still down on her belly, looking to cup her fingers around Navi's chin and pull her head back to lock in a camel clutch submission!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next