Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 174 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 172 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Wanna Be Stronger

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Wanna Be Stronger - Page 5 Empty Re: Wanna Be Stronger

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:38 pm

With Navi's harsh chops ending, driving her sparring partner into the corner, Navi was surprised how easily she managed to push Sakura back with her attacks, leaving a very visible red mark on her breasts as a result:

"Might want to think of some way to defend your boobs in an actual match...", Navi said, stepping away from Sakura as she half-tauntingly pointed the fact out to the idol, seemingly to give her a second to find her bearings:

"But for now...", Navi would signal, launching herself at the idol, jumping in midair close to Sakura, aiming a Dropkick at the woman's abdomen!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:16 am

The downside to having a generous bust size was that it would be an easy target for any wrestler who would wish to target them. Sakura's chest was smacked a couple of times till she was backed in the corner and forced to cover her chest up and massaged them to ease the stinging sensation she felt around her boobs.

She moaned, then glared back at her opponent as she taunted her but didn't respond as she was simply glad she was getting a moment's rest to catch her breath. It didn't last long as Navi would launch herself in front of Sakura and smacked her boots against Sakura's abdomen, causing the pop idol to fall flat on her ass and lean in the corner, while wrapping her arms around her abdomen.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:36 pm

Navi wanted to push Sakura to the limit as much as she could (not overstating the boundaries of a spar however), so she wouldn't allow her to rest, and not allow her to not enjoy the sound of her magnificent (in her head) voice.

As the idol would sit at the corner, Navi saw a perfect opportunity to try out one of her new moves. Standing back a bit, she would run towards Sakura once again, and, uncharacteristically for herself, would jump, and attempt to rotate in midair, trying to nail Sakura's abdomen further with a Corner Cannonball!!!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:14 pm

After getting struck by her opponent's boots on her abdomen, the former idol would drop down on her ass against the bottom turnbuckle while wrapping her arms around her body while moaning in pain. Sakura was left winded out and looked to catch her breath but it would be wise for her opponent to capitalize on the moment and that was exactly what Navi was going to do.

Before Hagiwara could react, Navi would run towards Sakura and would jump and then rotate in midair to ram her body against Sakura's abdomen to further flatten her in the corner!

*THUD*

Their bodies smacked against each other as Sakura let out a loud moan in pain.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:43 am

"Oooof", Navi let out as she flopped to her back and tried to rise to her feet after the Cannonball on Sakura, holding her slightly sore neck after the attack. In no way could that move ever not be a hard landing on whoever preforms it, but it was obvious that the the idol's frame got the worst of that encounter.

Dragging Sakura away from the corner, Navi would attempt to pin her raven-haired idol, attempting to administer the count herself!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:31 pm

Sakura was getting more and more tired as her spar with Navi intensified. Down on her butt near the turnbuckle, her opponent would soon run at Sakura and smack her body against the Brunette in a Cannonball splash, winding the former teen idol out in the corner as their bodies smacked against each other.

Still dazed and out of it from the splash, Navi attempted to drag the idol out of the corner and secure a pinfall attempt on her. She would get to the count of two before Hagiwara would dig in deep and somehow bridge up and barely get her shoulder up after the count of two to kick out.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:31 am

Right as Navi shouted out for 2, Sakura kicked out, pushing herself up into the air for a bridge to get her shoulder off the mat. Navi immediately raised herself off of the idol. The spar was definitely more interesting than she expected. And she thought it was time to start getting it to the next level.

"Helping" Sakura up to her feet by grabbing her head, Navi would scoop her raven-haired opponent off her feet, trying to get her into an upside down position! If sucessful, Navi would drop on her knees, planting her opponent's head into the mat with a Tombstone Piledriver!!!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:38 am

Sakura was determined to show Navi that she was no jobber. She had done well to keep up with her opponent in this spar but the bout was taking its toll on the former teen pop idol. Navi got off from Hagiwara and the teen idol breathed in a sigh of relief, her chest raising up and down as she looked to recover and get some air back in her lungs.

Her spar partner, however, was looking to take things to the next level! Grabbing her by the head, Sakura felt her weakened body lifted up and off the ring mats as she was placed against Navi's shoulder in up-side down vertical position. "Aieeee put me down" she wriggled, her legs kicking in the air. Before she would struggle too much, Navi went down on her knee and SLAMMED Hagiwara's poor head against the ring mats in a vicious tombstone pildedriver! Sakura never experienced such a move in her Berserk wrestling days.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:49 pm

Obliging Sakura in her request, Navi did indeed put her down, planting the girl headfirst into the canvas still counting in her mind as such.

As much as Sakura improved from what Navi saw of the idol, she was still not on par with her:

"Better than before, but still not good enough...", Navi let out at Sakura, dragging her back to her feet by her arm, before Irish Whipping the woman towards the ropes, looking to end the sparring match between them, and to guarantee her victory with her finisher.

As Sakura would rebound from the ropes, Navi would stand prepared to push the woman into the air for her match ending Pop-Up Powerbomb!!!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:23 am

This was it, the end of her spar with the blonde. The piledriver did quite the number on the teen idol and Sakura was doubting her own ability of being able to kick out if she was put in a pinning predicament. However, her opponent chose to prolong the match, to her own peril, by dragging the idol back up on her feet.

Sakura was whipped across the ring rope, her body was weak but her opponent's words stung her. The idol dug deep and when she was pushed in the air and placed on Navi's shoulder for a pop up powerbomb, Hagiwara would counter her opponent's move by transitioning the powerbomb into a hurricanrana.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next