Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

AV 17 Last Woman Standing Melody Serperior vs. Tsunade Senju

3 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

AV 17 Last Woman Standing Melody Serperior vs. Tsunade Senju - Page 4 Empty Re: AV 17 Last Woman Standing Melody Serperior vs. Tsunade Senju

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:06 pm

Tsunade would have stepped out of the way ass the greenette would rush past her , and would then launch her towards the steel barricade.What was better for the former doctor was the fact that the newbie would collide back first as she would walk towards her. While she made her way towards Melody the other wrestler would slide down until she was on her behind.With her opponent now on her butt the Japanese wrestler would grasp the barricade with her hands before raising her leg as she would stomp repeatedly on Melody while she was down.

Back to top Go down

AV 17 Last Woman Standing Melody Serperior vs. Tsunade Senju - Page 4 Empty Re: AV 17 Last Woman Standing Melody Serperior vs. Tsunade Senju

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:23 pm

With her spine burning after colliding with steel, Tsunade wouldn't waste any time to punish the greenette even further, trying to stomp a mudhole in the girl's stomach!

"UGH! AGH! KAH!...", she grunted out, as she once again attempted to curl into a ball to protect herself (and her stomach) from harm...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:28 pm

With the greenette on the canvas after she had launched ,Tsunade wasted no time inflicting more punishment when she was given the chance.As she would take hold of the cage with her hands before stomping down onto her opponent's body as she tried to stomp an mudhole in Melody's stomach.The cries of pain that the other wrestler let out caused her to smirk as her opponent curled up as she yelled ''that's it just keep laying their like the loser you are brat''

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:51 pm

"Uuggghhh...fuuuck youuu...", Melody let out as she kept curled up in a ball after Tsunade finished off with her onslaught.

With Tsunade stopping her attack, and the ref nearby, the woman in a striped shirt proceeded to count:

"ONE!"

"TWO!"

"THREE!"

She had to get up. Losing to Tsunade once was bad...losing to her again would be the ultimate humiliation for the greenette, as the doctor would prove she was better than her...

"N...never...", she whispered, turning on her stomach, and pushing up with her knees, trying to get to her feet to beat the count, with ref continuing it with: "FOOOUR!!!"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:25 pm

''I don't fuck losers brat''replied Tsunade back as he would have to stop her assault so that the referee could start to count.In an matter of seconds the ref would count from one to four as the blond grew more confident she was going to win.Only to see the greenette would roll onto her belly , and then attempt to get to her hands and knees as the referee would yell ''five'' just as the other wrestler was about to push herself up.

The referee would even count to ''six'' , but that was all as Melody would push herself onto her hands and knees.With that the referee would stop counting as the blond would lash out in anger as she went for an kick to the greenette's side as she was getting up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:06 am

At six, it was more than obvious Melody would get to her feet. She was down, but far from out.

That wouldn't stop Tsunade from trying to change that, sending a hard kick to greenette's side, Melody launching a short distance away towards the entrance ramp!

"Aaaaagh...shiiit..."

Looking at her hurting side, she could see multiple bruises already developing on parts of her body from Tsunade not letting her get back up...

...and yet, she would still attempt to push up, pain and her nemesis be damned...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:28 pm

As her opponent was getting to her feet she would choice to strike. As her foot would connect with the Greenette's side as this would cause her to launch a short distance away from her.As they were fighting it out near the entrance ramp as she notice the multiple bruises she had caused on Melody's body during their match so far.

Looking down at her opponent she would then yell ''why don't you already accept your defeat , and stay down.We both know you can't beat me as you are beneath me Melody''

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:34 am

"Grrrr...", Melody growled at her foe. If she were to go down, it would not be by giving up. Especially not to Tsunade.

With that, the greenette's arm shot for her foe's leg, as she screamed: "Shut...UP!", before trying to pull her feet from underneath her!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:54 pm

Tsunade was enjoying herself as she kept mocking the greenette.Only to pay the price when she would suddenly grab her by the leg , and pull her feet from underneath her as she ended up falling to the ground while screaming loudly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:27 pm

"I am fucking beneath you?!", Melody would scream at her nemesis, finally getting to her feet: "I haven't heard a shittier joke in my life!"

Even though her everything was hurting, Melody still needed to continue. The only way this would end for her is with Tsunade beneath her feet. She wouldn't accept any other result.

Climbing the nearby barricade, Melody would measure up the distance to Tsunade behind her, before she would jump off onto the blonde with a Moonsault!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next