Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 7:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 4:33 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 4:29 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 4:26 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 4:22 am

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, JoggingJokes

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

AV 17 Last Woman Standing Melody Serperior vs. Tsunade Senju

3 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

AV 17 Last Woman Standing Melody Serperior vs. Tsunade Senju - Page 6 Empty Re: AV 17 Last Woman Standing Melody Serperior vs. Tsunade Senju

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:51 am

Tsunade was enjoying herself as she had just straddled her opponent , and was delivering punch after punch at her opponent.At first they would be blocked by the greenette's arms , but that would not stop the Japanese wrestler as she would just keep punching Melody as she saw that even while blocked they were doing some damage.

Back to top Go down

AV 17 Last Woman Standing Melody Serperior vs. Tsunade Senju - Page 6 Empty Re: AV 17 Last Woman Standing Melody Serperior vs. Tsunade Senju

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:46 pm

The more the blonde beat Melody's face into the mat through her blocked arms, the less defencive the greenette got...

...until, eventually, Melody would seemingly seize movement...appearing to be out...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:36 am

Tsunade would start to grin wickedly as she kept punching at the newbie's face as she was going to show the greenette her place.As she had to wait a long time for thing , but right now she was in control as she kept punching her.As nothing could go wrong as Melody would would suddenly seemingly seize movement as it appeared the Japanese wrestler had knocked her out as she got to her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:00 pm

With Melody down and out, and Tsunade getting off of her, the ref would start counting down for the greenette being down:

"ONE!"

"TWO!"

"THREE!"

"Uuuuugh...fuck...", the greenette muttered, moving on the mat...and letting the blonde doctor know that her rival was by no means out yet...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:36 am

Tsunade would just look down as she yells ''just stay down brat if you know what good for you.As we both know you got no chance so the only reason an idiot like you would get back up is if you want to get hurt even more''arrogantly as the referee kept counting.Still it seems the greenette just wanted more punishment as she got up by the count of three.As the blond would responds by kicking Melody in the side as she tried to get up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:12 am

"When the fuck...did I ever listen...to your adv-----AAAAAAH!", the greenette would shriek in pain as the blonde kicked her in the side, flipping her onto her back as Tsunade loomed over her...

Still, Melody attempted to get up, sitting up, and trying to get to her feet once more, as referee restarted the count over the blonde's attack...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:15 am

''That the point I was making as if you had you would not be in the pain you currently are.As you would have stayed down , and allowed the referee to finish her count.However you did not so all you have done is force me to hurt you further''taunts the blond after she had kicked her in the side as she now loomed over the greenette as she would be so helpful in forcing Melody onto her feet by pulling on her hair.Once the other wrestler was on her feet however the blond would release her hold on the greenette's hair as she would pull her in closer for a bearhug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:18 pm

Instead of leaving Melody for the count, Tsunade would grab hold of the girl, lifting her up as she tried to squeeze at her spine, bending the greenette in 2 with a vicious beathug!

"AAAAAAGH! GAAAAAAH! LET GO OFF ME YOU HAG!!!", she screamed, delivering hard elbows to her rival's back to force her to let go!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:49 am

Tsunade was being ruthless at the moment as she had picked up the greenette , and trap her in an bearhug.As the smart thing to do would have bin to leave Melody on the ground as she heard her cry out in pain.As she would just reply back ''now why would i do that as I want you to beg me for mercurggggggg''when she got hit by several elbows to her back as she had no choice but to release the other wrestler to make the pain stop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:33 pm

With Melody managing to beat Tsunade to the point of releasing her, the greenette would capitalize on her foe letting her go immediately, fighting through the pain in her spine as she jumped up into the air, aiming to circle her hands around the blonde's head to drive it into the canvas with one of her finishing moves: Leaf Blade!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next