Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

AV 17 Kawaii Title: Claire St. Clair (c) vs. Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

3 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

AV 17 Kawaii Title: Claire St. Clair (c) vs. Mikagami "Micca" Arashio - Page 4 Empty Re: AV 17 Kawaii Title: Claire St. Clair (c) vs. Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:46 am

Micca finally stopped Claire from tickling her by catching her wrists, pulling her tickling hands away from her ticklish sides. Still, Micca was sweaty and panting after enduring the tickle assault, and her eyes were a little glossy with unshed tears. She gave the kawaii champion a cute pout, as if trying to tell her how much she would try to make her pay for tickling her.

And then, Claire threw her body forward, and Micca squealed as Claire's petite body was thrown onto her, and she ended up on her back. "Myaaaa!!" With Claire on top of her, Micca was once again put in a precarious spot, and she knew that the kawaii champion would capitalize on any chance she got in order to put her in trouble again.

"Hnnn... n-no! No more tickling!!" Micca cried out before she tried to bring up her legs, trying to hook them around Claire's head, hoping that she could try to throw the other kawaii off of her with it. She needed to put Claire in a position where she could get a submission out of her in order to win this match, but she needed to work in order to accomplish that first. With the kawaii title as the reward, one couldn't simply blame Micca for trying her best in this match.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

AV 17 Kawaii Title: Claire St. Clair (c) vs. Mikagami "Micca" Arashio - Page 4 Empty Re: AV 17 Kawaii Title: Claire St. Clair (c) vs. Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:50 am

Micca had fought valiantly so far, and Claire did not presume that the match was going to be over anytime soon. But the New Englander felt really good about how it had gone so far. She was on offense, and Micca on defense. Every time one of her attacks was stopped, she found another way to torment her cute little challenger, going from a smother to a tickle attack to a sudden body-on-body slam which flattened the brunette against the mattress with Claire's admittedly scant weight pressing down on top of her! Her wrists might have still been held by her opponent, but Claire had other ways to make Micca squirm.

But this time the Japanese kawaii was not going to let Claire dictate what was going to happen. Micca's legs shot up, and, though their locked arms got in the way as they tried to come up to Claire's head. That didn't matter, though. Claire gasped as she felt the legs clamp down on her upper torso, squeezing her, then launching her off to the side, sending the American tumbling onto her side on the bed! "Aaaah!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:46 am

While Micca managed to get Claire off of her, she was still affected by the tickling sensation from earlier, and she had to take a few seconds to regain her breath. Looking at where the kawaii champion was thrown off, she decided to turn the tide and have the other kawaii get a taste of her own medicine. Quickly scrambling up onto her knees, Micca would pounce onto Claire, quickly nestling onto her midsection before she moved her legs onto Claire's arms, attempting to pin them down with her legs.

"Alright, it's my turn now!" Micca exclaimed before she brought down her hands to Claire's tummy as she would start tickling the kawaii champion as a payback for what she did earlier. She would pull up Claire's top a bit in order to expose her stomach so that she could start the tickle torture. She would also scoot back a little, placing herself right on top of Claire's hips so that the kawaii champion's stomach was exposed for her to tickle to her heart's content.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:21 pm

Claire had to take a moment or two to focus, to figure out her next move. Quickly, then, she started to push herself up onto her knees. But before Claire could get up, Micca was already on top of her, pinning her arms down and shuffling around on top of her body, jockeying for position. She scooted back to Claire's hips, making her hold on Claire's arms a little less effective, and Claire was pretty sure with how squishy and yielding the bed was that she could pop them free, and then she could...

"Kyaaaahhnn!!!" Claire squealed, as Micca started tickling her belly, getting revenge for the tickle torture Claire had just put her through! "N-no! Waahahaha! S-stooooop! Hahaha!" The American girl's face was contorted into something halfway in between a grimace and a grin as she laughed uncontrollably, Micca's hands skittering all over her exposed belly! Any thoughts of escape were gone, now, as Claire now found herself in quite the ticklish predicament! It had been clear that Micca was incredibly ticklish from her reaction to Claire's attack, and now it was obvious that the black-haired girl was equally vulnerable to tickling, both wrestlers having found a serious weak spot for the other!

"Haaahahaha! N-no, no, no!" Claire wailed, as her legs kicked in frantic circles, her desperation making her confused and dizzy from the tickle assault!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:30 pm

Micca had a wide, impish grin when she got a desirable result from her tickling Claire's exposed tummy, hearing the kawaii champion laugh upon being tickled. This drove her to continue with her tickle attack, having her hands roaming all over Claire's belly and sides, showing her no mercy as she tickled her to her heart's content. Still, with Claire kicking her legs frantically, it was hard for Micca to keep herself situated on top of her, but she would keep herself seated on the black-haired kawaii's hips in order to continue her tickle assault.

"If you want me to stop, you can just give up, you know?" Micca teased, pausing her tickle for a second to draw circles around Claire's belly button, playfully poking at it for a bit before she decided to restart the tickling. Her hands would remain around Claire's belly, tickling around that particular area because due to her position, she couldn't quite reach her armpits. Also, with her using her own legs to keep Claire's arms pinned, it was hard to reach for Claire's armpits to tickle them.

"If you're not giving up, I'm not gonna stop~" she said, keeping up with her tickle attack on Claire, hoping that she could finally submit to her, thus giving herself a win.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:50 am

Claire might have been able to find it amusing, academically, to have her own method of attack turned back around on her, but right now there was nothing amused about her frantic, almost painful laughing. She felt those fingers wiggling all over her belly and her sides, getting her thrashing about, head rolling from side to side, feet bicycling as she essentially lost control of her body thanks to the terrible tickling!

"Aaaahahaaha...aaah...gah, I-I'm s-so gonna get you..." Claire panted, as Micca stopped tickling to briefly trace circles around Claire's belly button, making Claire's breath ragged as even that tiny little touch served to make her body tingle. The anticipation of more tickling was killing her, but she had to think fast. A schoolgirl pin like this was tough to get out of, but far from impossible. Claire had tons of experience, which was going to help her get out. As it seemed her foe was getting ready to tickle her again, she sucked in as much air as she could and squeezed her eyes shut.

"Kyaaahahahahaagh!!" she laughed, as Micca started "tearing" into her again. Her legs kicked up, and her back arched. She had to use what she had to break free. As Claire flung her legs up yet again, this time she would try to get her legs around Micca's head, before jerking downward, trying to drag her challenger off of her and give herself a respite from the brutal tickle attack!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:41 am

Micca went to town tickling Claire, knowing that sooner or later, the kawaii champion would finally relent after enduring the overwhelming tickle attack. Her hands continued roaming all over her belly and sides, overloading Claire's sense of touch by tickling her to her heart's content. But, what she was unaware of was Claire's plan to escape, because as Micca continued tickling her, the other kawaii had brought her legs up, getting them around her head before jerking them downward, dragging her down and off of her body!

"Kyaaaaaghhh!!!" Micca squealed out in surprise when her body was dragged back before she was thrown off. She landed on her back into the fluffy bed, and she let out a girlish squeak when she landed. This move somehow had caught her off-guard, and now she was stunned, which would give Claire enough time to recover.

"Uuuuh..." Not planning to give Claire any opportunity to recover and fight back, Micca would try to roll over to her side, trying to regain her bearing as she would reach out for the nearest pillow she could get, hoping that she could use it as a makeshift shield somehow if Claire was planning to do a counterattack on her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:00 am

Claire was a resilient little kawaii, but even her resolve could waver in the face of such a vicious tickle attack. She didn't give in, though, and soon enough she got her legs around Micca's cute little body and yanked to the side as hard as she could, pulling her brunette opponent down onto their bouncy, yielding mattress battlefield, with Micca quickly rolling away, trying to escape from the retribution she must have anticipated was coming!

Claire had intended, in fact, to get back to tickling Micca, but as she reached for her she found that pillow blocking her way! She wasn't going to be able to tickle Micca at all with that pillow in the way, meaning that they would need to put aside the tickle torture, for now. "Haaanh...okay, then..." Claire would breathe, taking a couple of deep breaths to try to recover her energy after Micca's last attack. Then, with her opponent shielding herself, Claire found a pillow of her own!

"Yaaah!" she yelled, before bouncing forward, trying to smash her pillow down as hard as she could on top of Micca's pillow, trying to break through her defenses and force the girl back!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:41 am

At the moment, Micca couldn't do much except defending herself from Claire's attacks. As the kawaii champion went to get her own pillow as her weapon, Micca brought her pillow as her shield, preparing herself to take on whatever Claire would throw at her, hoping that she could regain her bearing so that she could launch a counterattack.

"Uunnghhh!!!" Micca grunted as she took the blows, using her pillow to shield herself from Claire's pillow attacks. She was forced back by the attacks, and she couldn't find a way to strike back at her opponent without getting herself directly hit by Claire's vorpal fluffiness. Still, she would resist, making sure to use her pillow to absorb the blows from Claire's attacks as she slowly recovered her wits.

Micca was bidding her time to launch her counterattack, but at the moment, it seemed that she couldn't do it just yet. She would have to wait and see if she could find any opening she could take advantage of.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:42 pm

Claire slammed her pillow down on top of Micca's pillow, forcing it down into the brown-haired girl's head, trying to break through that pillow defense and whack her right down into the bed, hoping to put her on the permanent defensive with a flurry of blows! While she wasn't able to break through, Micca definitely was incapable of fighting back as long as Claire kept up her assault, or so it seemed. Claire felt like she was right on the verge of a breakthrough, swinging her pillow again and again and again...

...still, though, Micca's wall refused to fall! Claire huffed and panted, getting a little tired out from attacking over and over again for well over a minute at this point. She had managed to back Micca up, a little bit, but she couldn't do any more. So Claire knew she had to change tactics. She brought her pillow back down, clutching it right in front of her chest. Then, with another cute battle cry, she would launch herself forward, pillow first, trying to slam right into Micca and use her weight and that momentum to throw the girl backward, either to the edge of the bed or right off the side and onto the floor!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next