Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

AV 17 Kawaii Title: Claire St. Clair (c) vs. Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

3 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

AV 17 Kawaii Title: Claire St. Clair (c) vs. Mikagami "Micca" Arashio - Page 5 Empty Re: AV 17 Kawaii Title: Claire St. Clair (c) vs. Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:32 am

"Eerrgghh!!!" Micca grunted as she used the pillow to shield herself from Claire's onslaught, feeling pressured under the attacks as she was incapable of countering them due to her current position. With each smack, her defense was slowly chipped away, exposing Micca more to danger. Even as she didn't take any direct blow from Claire's attacks, it was only a matter of time before her defense broke down.

With Micca already at the edge of the bed, Claire seemed to be changing her tactic this time. Instead of keeping on her repeated strikes with her pillow, she brought her pillow down, clutching it right in front of her chest. Micca knew what Claire was trying to do next, and braced herself for the incoming attack. Hearing Claire's battle cry, she prepared herself to take her head on before the kawaii champion launched herself into her, using her weight and momentum to throw Micca backward, throwing her off of the bed!

"Kyaaagh!!!" Micca cried out when she ended up thrown out of the bed before landing on the floor below. "Uuugghhh!!!" She winced. She was left dazed on the floor, groaning in pain after being tackled out of the bed.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

AV 17 Kawaii Title: Claire St. Clair (c) vs. Mikagami "Micca" Arashio - Page 5 Empty Re: AV 17 Kawaii Title: Claire St. Clair (c) vs. Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Post by Daaharu Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:26 pm

The good thing was that they prepared the floor for falls before bed matches like this. The floor had a fluffy carpet, and several pillows had already spilled over onto it, protecting Micca from the danger of taking a fall of even that short height. She was dazed, certainly, and Claire was going to take advantage of that, but Claire didn't want Micca to get seriously hurt, not in any match, and especially not in a battle as important as the kawaii title match.

Claire peered down over the side of the bed at Micca. "Sorry, but I'm not going to lose this!" she would say, before she would throw her pillow down on top of Micca, trying to hit her with the fluffy weapon hard while she was still lying on the floor! Claire would then grab another pillow, and toss it down on top of Micca, too—and then another, and another, and another, trying to bury Micca in a big pile of plush pink pillows!

She wasn't just piling them up on top of her foe for fun, though. Once she had Micca buried, Claire would get up on her knees and then lunge off the bed, trying to come down on top of the pillow pile and squish Micca underneath her!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:40 pm

Luckily, the carpeted floor and some pillows scattered down there cushioned Micca's fall, but it still left her dazed and stunned, because she just fell off the bed. "Uuuuuuhn..." she moaned, trying to push herself up as she tried to get herself out of her daze. Still, Claire was certainly quick to take advantage of her stunned state, in which the kawaii champion proceeded to throw as many as pillows as possible onto Micca, causing her to squeal out in surprise as she got herself peppered by the fluffy projectiles!

"Uwaahhh!!" Micca cried out, trying to deflect the flying pillows, but her dazed state made it hard for her to swat aside any of the fluffy projectiles of doom before she ended up getting herself buried under a pile of fluffy goodness! "Nooo!!" She wailed out as her petite body was buried under the pillows. She tried to push herself out of mountain of pillows burying her, but Claire was quick to take advantage of this as she then flew off the bed, landing on top of the pillows in order to squish her underneath.

"MUUGGHHH!!" Micca gasped out when she took Claire's whole weight on top of her. At the moment, she was once again in a dazed state, and thanks to Claire squishing her underneath, she was gasping for air, unable to breathe properly. "Uuuuuhhn... mmmghh..." she moaned as she was in trouble at the moment.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:07 am

This was the sort of strategy which only worked in a kawaii match, where the girls were a little bit slower and tired a little more easily. Maybe a full-sized wrestler in Micca's place would never have let herself be slowly buried in pillows so she could be jumped on. For that matter, maybe a full-sized wrestler in Claire's place might not have cared about her opponent's overall wellbeing and would have just jumped on her immediately, bringing her whole weight down on the girl's tummy and making her puke her guts out or something. There were a lot of nuances to the kawaii division that Claire was teaching her challenger tonight!

"Yaaaah!" Claire yelled, as she came down on top of the pillow pile, squashing all those pillows down on top of Micca and squashing her in the core of that mountain of cuddliness! The New England native just pushed down harder onto the pile, hearing Micca croaking and spluttering and feeling her gasping underneath all those pillows!

"Did you want to...give up?" Claire asked, as she pushed one pillow slightly to the side to reveal Micca's face, then picking the pillow up and whapping Micca in the face with it!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:39 am

The downside of being small and lightweight as that she couldn't recover fast enough like those normal-sized girls. Buried under a pile of fluffy pillows, Micca would try to push herself out of these plush goodness, but before she could accomplish that, she could see through the gaps between pillows that Claire had jumped off of the bed, flying into the air in order to land onto her. "N-no, wa-" Before she could even finish her words, she ended up taking Claire's weight, though the pillows somehow reduced the pain a bit, though she definitely got some air driven out of her. "MOUUGHH!!!"

Right after that, Claire pushed aside some pillows that were covering Micca's face before she picked up a pillow to whap her with it. "Mmmph!!" She yelped when she took the pillow to her face. She could hear Claire's words, and she would frantically try to grab one of the pillows covering her. "N-no!! Never!!" Micca yelled as she would try to use the pillow to smack the kawaii champion across her face, hoping to disorient her in order to give herself a chance to recover and then fight back. First, she would need to get herself out of this pile of pillows before she could think of doing her counterattack.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:04 am

Claire's weight wasn't very much, but it was enough that, slowly, she started to sink into the pillows as she pressed herself down on top of Micca. She pushed with her hands, adjusting just slightly, making sure that she was still holding Micca down underneath her while also not sacrificing any balance on top of her foe. She whapped Micca's barely-exposed face kind of hard with a pillow, trying to daze the brunette and keep her helpless.

Micca very strongly refused Claire's offer to accept her surrender, though, suddenly grabbing up a pillow and swinging it at Claire! The New Englander yelped as her head snapped to the side, her body going with it as she slid slightly down the big pile of pillows, her legs awkwardly splayed out above Micca, her butt wiggling up in the air in her lacy black shorts, the rest of her body more to Micca's side! She refused to give up that easily, though! Micca would definitely have to fight her way out if she wanted to escape! "You're going to have to sometime!" Claire yelled back, as she swung her pillow down on Micca's face again!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:25 am

While Micca managed to whap Claire across her face with her pillow, she was still unable to throw the kawaii champion off of her. Seeing that Claire was going to continue attacking her, Micca would try to kept up with her assault, hoping that she could finally get the girl off of her. Hearing her words only steeled her resolve even more!

"No!! I've had enough losing!!" Micca yelled out, tears starting to gather in her eyes. "I'm not giving up now!! I don't wanna be a loser forever!!!" She would continue her ferocious resistance to Claire's assault, taking Claire's pillow attack head on and responding by delivering her own pillow attack at Claire. "A-and I'm gonna win this, and become the new kawaii champion!!!" She was powered by her own determination, and she would keep attacking Claire, hoping to get her off of her as she resisted the attacks from the champion.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:26 am

Claire was splayed out awkwardly to the side, but tried to focus on just whapping Micca's face with her face, trying to make sure her opponent remained confused, disoriented, and most of all exhausted. Micca seemed to find some inner reserve of resolve, however, as she responded to every swing of Claire's pillow with a swing of her own, Claire yelping and squealing as that pillow smacked into her again and again, hitting her shoulder, then her chin, then her belly, each hit pushing her an inch further down the pile of pillows, until, finally, her balance was completely lost, and she rolled the rest of the way down onto the floor!

"Aah!" Claire yelped, as she hit carpet and kept rolling, putting some space in between herself and Micca. She would get up onto her knees, dusting herself off, shaking out her arms and taking some deep breaths. Her face felt a little funny—she wiggled her nose and puffed out her cheeks, trying to get rid of some of the numbness which had resulted after getting hit by Micca's pillow several times.

"I am going to have to get you back for all of those hits...ugh."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:26 am

Micca's effort finally bore fruits when she managed to unseat Claire, getting her off of her, which allowed her to get up from the pile of pillowy goodness. "Uuugh..." Shaking her head to get rid of the numbness after taking several pillow hits from Claire, Micca would put her focus on the kawaii champion. Seeing her opponent trying to regain her bearing after being thrown off of her, she decided to mount a counterattack on her.

So, she would pick two pillows nearby before she pounced towards Claire, hoping that nothing would stop her from tackling down the dark-haired cutie. "Hiiyaaaahhh!!!" Micca let out a cute battle cry as she would try to get onto Claire, hoping to gain enough leverage for her to start her counterattack. "It's my turn now! Take this!!" With the ferocity of a lion cub, she would try to use both her pillows, double wielding them, attempting to smack them onto Claire's face repeatedly, hoping to take her down so that she could mount her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:33 am

Claire reached for a second pillow as she fell, but came up empty. Meanwhile, Micca had the time and the opportunity to gather up two weapons and, dual-wielding them, the Japanese girl advanced upon her. Maybe Micca was copying Claire's idea to use two pillows. More likely than not she had thought of it herself, since Claire had only made a mad grab in the middle of her fall. It didn't matter. What mattered was simple math:

Two pillows for Micca were greater than one pillow for Claire.

"Kyaah!" Claire squealed, holding her pillow up high and trying to keep her arms rigid in front of her face, swinging the pillow back and forth, trying to absorb the blows from both of the pillows that were flying at her, at odd angles. She caught the first blow, pivoted, and deflected the second. She swung her pillow back and stopped the third.

And the fourth slammed right into her face before she could block it. She swung her pillow back to that side, too late, and got whapped by the other one. With a startled cry, she collapsed backwards, slamming down onto her back on the comfy floor, with Micca on top of her, her head spinning!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next