Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kawaii Tournament: Claire St. Clair vs. Hoshi Hanako

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kawaii Tournament: Claire St. Clair vs. Hoshi Hanako Empty Kawaii Tournament: Claire St. Clair vs. Hoshi Hanako

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:58 am

Round 1: “Please Be My Valentine!” Verbal Submission Match
Rules: Victory is by verbal submission only. To win, one girl must force her opponent to say “Please be my valentine!” The match should be fought in softcore kawaii style.

Attire: Valentine’s-themed underwear

Special: The ring will be decorated in Valentine’s style: pink ribbons tied around the ropes, teddy bears and other stuffed animals in the corners, and boxes of chocolates. These themed objects may be used in the match.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Tournament: Claire St. Clair vs. Hoshi Hanako Empty Re: Kawaii Tournament: Claire St. Clair vs. Hoshi Hanako

Post by dragonswill Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:11 am

Hoshi was pumped for her match this was her chance to show she was the best of the best now, since this was a tournament she knew fighting fellow kawaiis and beating them would show everyone how great she really is. once her music started playing she jumped out to the stage and showed how psychic she was hoping up and down for the crowd. She wore a red bra and panties with heart shaped pokadots on them smiling.

Getting to the ring Hoshi slid into the ring and jumped onto her feet. waving to the crowd Hoshi walked to the corner and waited for her opponent hearing her name befor somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Tournament: Claire St. Clair vs. Hoshi Hanako Empty Re: Kawaii Tournament: Claire St. Clair vs. Hoshi Hanako

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:23 am

The springtime kawaii tournament was finally getting underway, and Claire St. Clair was ready for it. It was the first PPV she had ever done—seeing as how there weren't many PPV opportunities for kawaii girls—and it was getting her all excited. She had seen the lineup of girls for the tournament beforehand. Some were newer. Some were veterans. A lot of them seemed tough. She would even say that most of them seemed tough.

Even having fought for the kawaii championship before, Claire knew that she wasn't going to have an easy route to the finals in this tournament. She couldn't afford to overlook any match, let alone her first one. She wasn't really familiar with this Hoshi girl, but she was going to go all-out to beat her.

Claire made her way down the ramp to ample applause from the audience. She was clad in a pink bra and panties set with red hearts decorating them. She slid into the ring and quickly got up onto her feet, bouncing up and down and stretching out her arms as she limbered up for the fight. She looked at her opponent in the opposite corner. The girl was about Claire's size, as most kawaii girls were. Claire couldn't quite tell just from looking at her how tough of an opponent she might be, though...

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:07 pm

Hoshi examined Clair closely as she walked down to the ring, Remembering that this clair fought for the Kawaii title Hoshi smiled a bit thinking that beating someone that had a chance for the title would really up her reputation. Limbering up abit Hoshi then walked to the middle of the ring, looking at Clair she smiled. "Hi I'm hoshi and I'll be the one that beats you tonight." she said confidently, " and that's because I'm the best there is." she added.

Getting in her wrestling stance Hoshi looked at Clair seeing she was a bit more rounder then her mostly in the hips and ass department, but thought she shouldn't judge her by her looks but her skill like her father always told her when beating someone. Once the Bell rang Hoshi locked up with Clair shoulder to shoulder pushing against her thinking her strength would be even with the girl since they were both kawaiis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:34 am

Claire stretched, getting ready for the match. She kept that up for about a minute, watching her opponent and watching the referee. When it seemed that it was about time for the match to get underway, she would move forward towards the center of the ring, feeling energetic and ready for the fight. She sized her opponent up as they approached. This Hoshi was about the same size as her, more or less. They were both kawaiis, after all.

Claire smiled back at Hoshi, a little bit. "If you're the best there is, why haven't I heard of you before?" she would ask, chuckling a little and shaking her head. "You'd better do something really huge to impress me if you're going to make a claim like that. Get ready!"

Claire would put her hands up and bend her knees just as the bell rang. She would move forward quickly, locking up with Hoshi in a collar and elbow hold, pushing against her with almost all her strength, holding just a little back to see just how strong Hoshi was. It did seem that their strength was about even, but Claire would keep pushing, applying some additional pressure slowly, trying to force Hoshi to back up a step...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:41 pm

As the two kawaiis locked up Hoshi gritted her teeth but not because she was pushing with all she got but because of what Clair said about not being heard of. "hmph just cause you never heard of me doesn't mean I'm not the best...fatty." Hoshi said adding the fatty part to get under Clair's skin. While the Two pushed Hoshi would think of a way to bring Clair down but most seem boring and wanna be best wanted to do something impressive.

Figuring out an Idea Hoshi would intentionally take a step back but as she did the girl would place a foot onto Clair's bell and gripped onto her shoulder falling backwards and preform a monkey flip on the Kawaii kicking Clair away on to her back when she rolled on her own back . "heh not bad if i do say so my self." the wannabe said quickly getting up and rushed to Clair while she was still dazed and would straddle her belly and started to slap the living day lights out of the poor girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:07 am

"Fatty? Really?" Claire would say, part amused and part confused about Hoshi's comment. She might have five or ten pounds on the Japanese kawaii girl, but she certainly wasn't fat. Ultimately, she would just give Hoshi a dismissive "Pffft" and blew the comment off. This girl could say what she liked, but Claire was going to beat her in the end.

Claire kept pushing, adding a little more with each passing second, hoping to move Hoshi back. And she did manage to move her back a step. But Hoshi tricked her, falling back and putting a foot into Claire's bare belly. She swung Claire over and kicked her up, sending Claire flying forward. She ultimately rolled onto her back, but soon found Hoshi on top of her, sitting on her belly and starting to slap at her wildly.

"Gah!" Claire would cry out, putting her arms up, taking the stinging slaps on her forearm instead of her face. After a few seconds, she could feel her arms turning red, and she knew she needed to fight back. Leaving one arm up for defense, Claire would fire a hard punch to Hoshi's belly, hoping to take the air out of her and maybe force her to get off.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:43 pm

Hoshi was abit annoyed with the way Clair was acting to her fatty insult, But after her move succeeded Hoshi smirked enjoying how she was slapping Clair over and over till the Burnett started to black with her arms. "haha what can't take some little slaps?" Hoshi laughed not seeing that Clair started blocking with one arm and was about to throw a punch at her belly.

"ugh!" Hoshi groaned holding her belly and fell off Clair the move did took abit of wind out of her body but not a whole lot. Hoshi knew she needed to recover quickly or shell be wide open to an attack thankfully the pain didn't last long. Once the pain subsided Hoshi would try to roll away and get back on her feet quickly looking around the ring to see if she could use one of the stuffed animals as a weapon. Seeing a teddy bear with a heart saying 'I love you' the wannabe would grabbed it befor charging at Clair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:05 am

Claire's punch proved to be well-timed. She managed to not only stop the slapping, but force Hoshi to fall off of her, the Japanese girl tumbling down onto the mat, the wind knocked out of her. Claire would quickly try to get up onto her knees, and then, once she saw that she had some extra time, she would roll over and then hop up onto her feet.

"Ughm," Claire would groan, as she would steady herself and then focus on Hoshi again. When she did, she saw the Japanese girl charging towards her, a big teddy bear clutched in her hands.

Claire had time to react on this occasion, however. She would take a step to the side and then reach her arms out, grabbing onto the bear and giving it a hard yank downwards. She would try to use her opponent's own momentum against her, hoping that Hoshi couldn't stop going forward and would go down onto the mat on her face!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:21 pm

"Arghh!" Hoshi yelled as she charged Clair blindly with out a plan and would suffer for it in a humiliating fashion, When Clair sidestepped her taking the bear and yanking it downwards causing Hoshi to lose her balance. Hopping on one foot Hoshi tried to regain her balance but in the end would fall on her face groaning a bit from the fall.

"bitch..." Hoshi whispered holding her head and would roll on her back but would lay there for a while trying to shake the cobwebs out of her head remember her fathers words of 'encouragement' which caused her to growl cutie. Getting on her feet again if Clair allowed it she would glare at the girl still holding the bear and would grab an other one to throw at Clair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next