» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kawaii Tournament: Claire St. Clair vs. Hoshi Hanako

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kawaii Tournament: Claire St. Clair vs. Hoshi Hanako - Page 4 Empty Re: Kawaii Tournament: Claire St. Clair vs. Hoshi Hanako

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:10 am

Claire was doing all she could to force Hoshi to get off of her. She stripped off the Japanese kawaii girl's bra, twisted her nipples so hard that they would probably turn purple later, and then threw a few punches into Hoshi's stomach for good measure. She still felt her opponent clutching onto her, though, even after all of that. Hoshi would finally break that annoying kiss, but what she did next was worse.

"Gaaah! Anngh!" Claire would cry out in pain as Hoshi punched her in the face, and then, while she was distracted and far from ready, nailed her a second time in the side. "This is still a kawaii match, you idiot! What do you think you're doing, punching me in the face!?" Claire would yell, as she found herself turned over onto her back.

Well, she wasn't going to wait for Hoshi to say sorry. Maybe the girl would, and maybe she wouldn't. Claire was going to respond either way, aiming another punch for Hoshi's solar plexus, hoping to sink her fist in and make Hoshi hurt.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Tournament: Claire St. Clair vs. Hoshi Hanako - Page 4 Empty Re: Kawaii Tournament: Claire St. Clair vs. Hoshi Hanako

Post by dragonswill Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:15 pm

Hoshi growled thinking that Clair was getting full of her self she punched her and twisted her nipples and shes complaining about a punch to the face. Hoshi didn't understand Nor did she want to . "Oh im sorry but your the one that started it by punching my side so hard." Hoshi said when Clair fell onto her back.

Untangling their legs Hoshi would try to get up quickly to grab onto Clairs panties yanking them downward. "I think its about time you lose these." the wannabe said as she stayed on guard for what ever Clair would throw at her. blocking a punch to her solar plexus with her arm Hoshi would try to kick Clairs side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:10 am

"There is a difference," Claire would hiss, getting a little frustrated with Hoshi again as the girl demonstrated her obliviousness and lack of care for the usual conventions of a wrestling match, "between punching someone in the side and punching someone in the face." It was as simple as that.

Hoshi then sat up a little bit, trying to yank Claire's panties downwards while also throwing a kick to her side. Thankfully, the kick didn't have much power behind it, owing to the awkward angle it was fired at, with Hoshi on top of Claire and all. She had a little more success pulling Claire's panties down, though the American kawaii's underwear was only pulled down to mid-thigh. She would pull it back up once she had gotten Hoshi off of her.

"You're not going to be able to get those off of me while you're still sitting on top of me," Claire would point out. She would grab Hoshi's panties, too, but instead of retaliating by trying to pull them down, she would yank them hard upwards, giving Hoshi a big wedgie, while at the same time grabbing onto one of the girl's nipples again and twisting as hard as she could.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:44 pm

"A punch is a punch no matter where it lands dumbass simple as that." Hoshi said Annoyed with Clair being so uptight about the punch to the face. While she tried to remove the Panties it was abit hard when she was sitting on to of Clair like the girl said which annoyed her. " would you just shut-Aiiiiii!" Hoshi shriek when Clair yanked her panties up into a wedgie.

She didn't expect a wedgie though she should have saw it coming so shell have to blame her self and not Clair. just when she thought it couldn't be any worse the American grabbed her nippled and twisted it causing her to yell again. "bitch!" Hoshi yelled and grabbed Clairs nipple with one hand and twisted it as hard as she could while her other hand grabbed Clairs wrist to stop the wedgie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:24 pm

Claire's double-pronged attack seemed to be very successful, as it made Hoshi cry out loudly in pain and forced her to stop trying to pull Claire's panties down. The wedgie would irritate Hoshi's lower half, and the nipple-twisting her upper half. Of course, Claire couldn't defend herself during this time, and Hoshi would retaliate with some hard nipple twisting of her own that made Claire growl in pain. "Rrrrgh..."

She refused to let go of Hoshi's panties, though. Hoshi's other hand grabbed at her wrist to try to stop the wedgie. Claire would keep pulling for as long as she could, resisting Hoshi's efforts to stop her. Then, finally, when it seemed that Hoshi might be able to pry her hand away from the panties, Claire would surprise her, going in the opposite direction and yanking the panties as far down Hoshi's legs as she could.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:20 am

Hoshi looked at Clair as they pinched each others nipples hard and thought she would have Clair's wrist but she surprised her when she started to yank down Hoshi's panties but it didnt go that fat down since Hoshi was sitting on top of Clair. "I see your trying to do what you promised well its not going ot happen loser!." Hoshi spoke defiantly letting go of Clairs wrist and went back to pulling her panties down as low as she could for now.

Twisting Clairs nipples harder for a few more seconds befor Letting go of Clairs nipple and would start massing her breast softly with one hand. " there's other ways to get you to say those words."Hoshi said trying the more softer approach again but thought it would be worth a try since the girl seem to hate her and she wanted to confuse her moslty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:00 am

Claire wasn't able to yank Hoshi's panties down very far, true, but here it was the thought that counted. She had managed to do, in some part, to Hoshi what the other kawaii had done to her. And Hoshi's crotch was bare, now, too. That was going to present opportunities later in the match, Claire was sure.

When Hoshi switched her tactics, ending the brief period in which their attacks had mirrored each other, Claire would not. She kept on pinching Hoshi's nipple as hard as she could. Then, she would let go of the other girl's panties and bring her other hand up to once again pinch both of Hoshi's nipples at once. As Hoshi started massaging her breast, Claire would cough for a second, then gulp, then, slowly, smirk. The feeling was good, but if Hoshi thought she was actually going to be able to defeat Claire that way, she was in for a rude awakening.

"Not working," Claire would inform her opponent, giving her another hard nipple twisting. Then, Claire would employ a new tactic: she would throw her head hard upwards, trying to smash her forehead into Hoshi's face for a headbutt, hoping to stun the other kawaii!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:47 pm

Hoshi wince a few time when Clair didn't let up with twisting her nipples hard but would endure it as much as she could. Even thought she saw that her breast massage wasn't working yet she knew it would work sooner or later. Squeezing Clairs breast abit rougher Hoshi would lean in. "it will work soon Clair don't worry." Hoshi said softy smirking a bit as well.

Leaning in would prove to be a bad choice on Hoshi side however when Clair would bring her head up to butt heads together. reeling her head back the wannabe would groan softly but wouldn't let up on hte breast massage. She was how ever loosing abit of her balance ontop of Clair wobbling abit while dazed from the head butt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:38 am

Claire grunted as Hoshi squeezed her breasts a little harder, but she wasn't going to give in at all here. The breast massage felt sort of good, but not good enough to make Claire give in or get all wobbly or anything. She wasn't a hentai wrestler. She didn't really consider those sorts of tactics valid tools in a match, though some sexual stuff was, of course, effective. She was going to make Hoshi regret trying that sort of thing!

The headbutt was a good idea. Claire could tell it made Hoshi woozy, and it made her slightly unbalanced. Claire would take advantage. Still hanging on to Hoshi's nipples, the American kawaii would pull both nubs hard to one side, while at the same time lifting her hips and trying to turn her body. She was going to throw Hoshi off of her, down onto the mat!

"Time for you to take a spill! Get off!" Claire would insist as she performed the maneuver.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:51 am

Hoshi growled when Clair refused to give in and didnt understand why she wouldn't cave most girls would be enjoying or blushing for that she didnt know what was wrong with Clair. Being head butted tho hurt alot and it only got worse when Clair would pull Hoshi's nipples to one side and send her tumbling on the mat. Rolling on the mat away from Clair Hoshi growl grabbing a teddy bear and rub her head softly.

She needed time to recover but didn't had alot of time so she had to hurry up. after feeling she had enough time to recover the wannabe would get up and look at Clair. "I guess your not one of those types that likes sex i bet your never even had sex huh bitch?" hoshi said looking at Clair with a smirk. "Your still a virgin arnt you huh huh?" Hoshi wanted to get to Clair now and see her raection now and waited for her to attack.

"tell you waht after i win ill make your feel good and show your how great it is to be fucked by a better woman." Hoshi said putting a had on her hip

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next