Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 1 Bot

anon4you, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kawaii Tournament: Claire St. Clair vs. Hoshi Hanako

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kawaii Tournament: Claire St. Clair vs. Hoshi Hanako - Page 2 Empty Re: Kawaii Tournament: Claire St. Clair vs. Hoshi Hanako

Post by Daaharu Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:22 am

Claire was completely successful in her attempt, grabbing onto the bear and yanking it hard downwards to pull her charging opponent down. She actually managed to yank the bear completely free of Hoshi's grasp, and would hang onto it herself as her opponent went tumbling to the floor. Claire would stay on her feet, starting to move towards her fallen opponent, only to backpedal a step as Hoshi launched another teddy bear through the air at her.

Hoshi obviously had a bit of a temper, as Claire heard her curse as she got up onto her feet. "Come on, don't be a baby about it," Claire would insist. "What, did you think I was just going to lay down and let you beat me? Be serious."

Now, Claire would try to go on the offensive. She would charge Hoshi, but would not make the same mistake her opponent had. As she got close, she would throw the teddy bear hard at Hoshi's face, hoping to hit her with it and temporarily blind her with the fluffy little stuffed animal. Claire would then dive forward, trying to slam into Hoshi's stomach headfirst, hoping to tackle her like a football player!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Tournament: Claire St. Clair vs. Hoshi Hanako - Page 2 Empty Re: Kawaii Tournament: Claire St. Clair vs. Hoshi Hanako

Post by dragonswill Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:25 pm

Hoshi would miss with the bear she threw but she expected as much and listen to Clair word. "Pft no I didn't expect you to roll over and let me beat you what i expect is you crying and wishing you did." Hoshi smirked crossing her arms " hmph I'm no baby and when I win you'll learn why I'm the best." she said. Hoshi glanced at Clairs feet be for seeing them move thinking she was about to charge at her.

Looking back up to Clair just as she started to run and seeing the bear she had be for Hoshi thought fast seeing the bear being thrown at her she side stepped at the last minute right befor the bear could hit her and would grab onto Clair driving her knee into her belly. "How about that bitch?" Hoshi asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:28 am

"If you're not a baby, don't act like one every time something doesn't go your way." Claire got the sense that this girl might not be particularly experienced, and she was pretty arrogant. The American girl had the strong desire to school her about some manners. "When I take you down, that doesn't make you a bitch. Shape up and act like a fighter, not a five year-old." With that, Claire would charge at her foe.

Unfortunately, where Claire had thought that she had found the correct solution to the equation which Hoshi had tried and failed to solve, it seemed that she, too, was incorrect. Hoshi managed to bat the bear down and then drive her knee right into Claire's belly. The American's body would fold up on her foe's knee as it drilled into her. Her eyes went wide and she would let out a spray of spittle onto the mat.

"D-damn!" she would groan as she would drop. Quickly, she would start rolling away, grabbing a heart-shaped pillow and throwing it at Hoshi to try to discourage her following.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:08 pm

"yak yak yak, that's all I'm hearing from you right now." Hoshi spoke after drilling her knee into the american girls belly and smiled. She wasn't completely sure her move would have worked or that she would time it right but in the end she pulled it off. Seeing it looked effective as she notice Clair spittle on the mat Hoshi laughed, "aww did you throw up little baby?" Hoshi teased making fun of Clair just about the fact she spit.

After seeing Clair roll away Hoshi was going to chase but didn't notice the pillow being flung at her hitting her face causing her to take a few steps back and tripped on a box of chocolate causing her to fall on her butt, "whoa!" she yelped as she fell. "ow." she rubbed her butt looking at the American and would get back on her feet quickly but would keep some distance between them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:47 am

Claire was annoyed by her opponent's trash talk. This girl not only cried and whined like a little girl, but she trash talked like one, too. All of her observations were juvenile, and everything just seemed to boil down to "Nyaah nyah nyah nyah." No wonder Hoshi wanted to call Claire a baby—she was compensating for her own infantile nature.

It was very pleasing, then, for Claire to see her opponent get whacked with the pillow, back up, trip over that box of chocolates, and fall flat on her butt. The American schoolgirl laughed out loud as she stood up, crossing her arms in front of her chest. "That's what you get. Did the little baby hurt her bottom over there? Should've worn your diaper—it would've padded your fall!"

Claire would wait for Hoshi to get up, and would then start to circle, keeping her distance, but slowly closing it, getting ready to engage again. She put her hands up, offering another lockup, though she kept her eyes open for any tricks on Hoshi's part—or any opportunities she herself might take advantage of.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:28 am

Hoshi felt Stupid for tripping on the box of chocolate and Falling on her butt. Growling and Looking at CLair. " You're the baby here not me. " Hoshi said creeping closer to Clair befor the two locked up again and would push against each other. "ngh you know how much I'm going to enjoy beating you." Hoshi said with a smirk.

"But I'm not going to beat you that fast, first I'm going to play with you maybe humiliate you." Hoshi said trying to push harder against Clair. As she pushed Hoshi aimed to push her into the ring post but they both seem to be about equal strength that they couldn't gain any ground. Trying to think of a way to gain an advantage Hoshi would kick at the american schoolgirls legs quickly befor Clair could take advantage of her temporarily unbalance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:56 am

Claire would just glare at Hoshi as the two got closer. She was tired of having matches with short-tempered girls like this. She did her best to keep things civil, but with an opponent like this, things were just bound to spiral out of control. There was no stopping it from happening, no matter how hard Claire tried. She would run damage control, but, ultimately, her focus had to be on winning, not making a new friend, especially if her foe seemed completely uninterested in playing nice.

The two kawaiis locked up, and, as they started pushing against each other, Claire would lean forward and press her forehead against Hoshi's, staring into her foe's eyes. "No, you're the baby. You're whining and throwing tantrums like one. Grow up," Claire would say, as she started pushing, once again finding her strength relatively evenly matched with that of her opponent. "I'm going to put you in your place. And you can bet your diapered little ass that I'm going to humiliate you doing it," Claire would say, a smirk slowly appearing on her face, as well.

Neither could break the deadlock through pushing, and so Hoshi gave Claire a kick to her shins. The American couldn't do anything but take it. There was a silver lining, however. She would drop to one knee, then grab onto both of Hoshi's legs. With a growl, Claire would yank them hard, looking to pull them out from under Hoshi and bring the girl down painfully on her butt for a second time!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:28 pm

Hoshi hated girls that only saw her as a baby when she never really had time to be child growing up, She doesn't even know how to make friends as she was told friends are for losers. Pushing against Clair Hoshi would keep kicking the American school girls shins getting her on one knee. Smiling Hoshi thought she had the advantage but just then she found her she given an advantage to Clair feeling the girl grab her legs.

She was stuck now Hoshi couldn't pull away or she'll trip and if she did nothing she'll trip so she tried hitting Clair's head with her fist a bit be for Clair would pull the wannabes legs and cause her to fall on her but yet again. "argh... clever move.." Hoshi couldn't deny it so she thought about giving a complement to Clair for that.

On her ass that hurt alot cause of the fall Hoshi looked at Clair and would grab her shoulders pulling her down or tried to and wrapped her legs around Clair and apply a body Scissors on the girl tightening her grip every second that passed. "But know it's my turn." Hoshi spoke not knowing if her body Scissors would be affected right now since her butt started to hurt more from her clenching her legs so hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:29 pm

Claire smirked as she brought Hoshi down, having only taken a couple of shots to her shins and one glancing blow to the side of her head, and in exchange she had managed to bring her Japanese opponent down onto her butt once again, even harder than the first time, taking the other kawaii's legs out from underneath her. To her surprise, Hoshi's reaction was not another growl or muttered "Bitch," but instead was a compliment.

"Well, thank you very much," Claire would reply quickly, happy that the girl seemed to be recognizing just how dangerous a foe Claire was.

Hoshi quickly retaliated, however, pulling Claire partway down and then slapping a body scissors on her. "Urghk!" the schoolgirl groaned, as she felt her midsection being squeezed hard by her foe, her pale white belly taking quite a bit of punishment in this hold. Claire would immediately start slapping at Hoshi's knees and thighs, trying to force her to release the hold before it got too intense. Then, realizing that there might be an even better course of action, she would reach up a little higher and start spanking Hoshi's butt, spanking her as hard as she could in the hopes that the pain in her rear would be enough to force her to give up the scissor hold!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:54 pm

Hoshi smiled abit at Clair from the thank you but would smile more as her body scissor caught onto Clair and was squeezing as much as she could. Feeling the American school girl slap at her knees Hoshi smirked and would apply more pressure on the girl. "got you now Clair." Hoshi spoke smiling but would feel a hard slap on her already inpain butt and would yelp loudly loosening her grip somewhat.

Hoshi wanted to say something mean but couldn't think of anything. she had to admit that Clair was putting up more of a fight then she thought she would. grabbing onto Clairs head Hoshi hand an other idea and would try to pull Clair's face into her small chest hoping to smother some fight out of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next