Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kawaii Tournament: Claire St. Clair vs. Hoshi Hanako

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Kawaii Tournament: Claire St. Clair vs. Hoshi Hanako - Page 6 Empty Re: Kawaii Tournament: Claire St. Clair vs. Hoshi Hanako

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:30 am

Claire was tired, and, when Hoshi bounced off the other ropes and came charging towards her, Claire was expecting a tackle, or a clothesline, or something of that nature. Something that involved the use of the arms. It was a very limiting perspective, and it would cost Claire, as Hoshi performed a very weird dropkick instead, going horizontal, lifting her legs up, and, instead of striking Claire's upper body, going for her legs.

It was weird. More of a slide, really, than a true dropkick. But it would do its job, as Claire would yelp in pain and fall back against the ropes for support, clutching the top rope with both of her hands to keep from going down to the canvas. Her shins were now throbbing after that kick, and her legs wobbled like noodles as she would support her weight on the ropes rather than with those limbs.

"Gah..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Tournament: Claire St. Clair vs. Hoshi Hanako - Page 6 Empty Re: Kawaii Tournament: Claire St. Clair vs. Hoshi Hanako

Post by dragonswill Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:35 pm

Hoshi smiled when her weird drop kick worked but growled when Claire didn't fall down. "ugh just go down you bitch!" Hoshi said getting up quickly and grab onto Clair to pull her away from the ropes by punching her head again but they didn't had alot of power behind then since she was tired still.

Hoshi gripped onto Claire for abit of support to get some rest abit befor pulling Claire away from the ropes or she tried to at least. If able to get Claire away from the ropes Hoshi tired put her into a ddt position befor falling back to preform the ddt. " take this!" Hoshi growled hoping it would hurt Clair quite abit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:31 am

Claire was leaning back against the ropes, her upper body still strong, but her lower body temporarily unable to support even her slight weight after taking that hard, hard kick right in her shins. Before she could rally and recover from the attack, Hoshi would come at her and start punching her again, blows which Claire managed to weather before Hoshi grabbed her, pulling her off the ropes and putting her into a facelock.

"Gaah!" Claire grunted, struggling, her arms immediately going to Hoshi's arm to try to pry it away from her neck. If she had had control of her legs, she might have been able to resist better, but, unfortunately, as Hoshi pulled her back, Claire stumbled, and Hoshi was able to fall back and smash Claire face-first into the canvas.

"Urrgh..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:05 am

Hoshi could see Claire weakening she could feel that Claire was getting weaker now and was going to do her best to keep her from coming back. Hoshi wanted to win and she was going to but knew Claire had alot to say about it. falling back Hoshi grunted as the fall hurt her back abit but she would refuse to let that pain keep her from winning. She would sit up quickly to scramble to her feet and grab onto Clair's legs again.

Getting ahold of Claire's legs again hoshi would sit ontop of the school girls back her pussy was slightly wet as the nude kawaiis had a hard struggle but Hoshi felt this was it. Pulling Claire's legs back Hoshi would try to do a Boston Crab at the other Kawaii. "how do you like this Claire!" Hoshi yelled pulling back hard as she wanted to end this soon. sweat fell from her forehead and her pussy dripped abit almost getting off at the thought of winning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:04 am

Claire was pretty dizzy now, after having dodged plenty of Hoshi's earlier efforts aimed at finishing her off. Claire was more than a little frustrated at how this fight was turning out. She was pretty sure that she was a much more technically proficient wrestler, but Hoshi was willing to use all sorts of dirty tactics in pursuit of victory, and Claire just couldn't and didn't want to try to keep up with stuff like that.

Claire was dazed now, down on the canvas, as Hoshi would then sit down on her back and grab her legs, pulling Claire into a Boston Crab to try to finish her off. Claire would groan loudly, trying to kick her legs, with little success, and slapping her arms around, too, hitting the canvas and Hoshi as she would try to force her opponent to get off of her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:10 am

Hoshi grunted Feeling Claire Slap her arms wildly Hoshi could tell Claire wasn't going to go down easy be she didnt care she thought she had Claire now and smiled. " say it Claire and ill let go say it!" Hoshi commanded pulling Claires legs move towards her leaning back farther every second that pass when Claire hasn't said the words yet.

Feeling good Hoshi felt like her father was right about her about being the best and all the treatment she got from him seem to be worth it now. "come on Claire say those words and ill let go!."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:42 am

Claire was at a point when she was losing the will and ability to fight. She had been slowly becoming more and more fatigued, and she was finding it difficult to fight back in a position like this. Her heady was foggy, her vision wavering and uncertain. She didn't feel like she was done, but this violent match was taking its toll on her, as was Hoshi's attitude. Claire didn't want to fight this fight anymore. It was more trouble than it was worth. She was tired, and angry, and now in increasingly worse pain as Hoshi refused to let her out of this Boston Crab.

Claire would grit her teeth, trying to crawl forward, and finding it impossible. Her eyes crossed and uncrossed, bleary with tears forced out of her in pain. She growled a low growl, trying to figure out a way to escape, but realizing there was nothing she could think about except frustration and pain. "Ugggh...fine..." she would eventually concede.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:53 pm

Hoshi kept up the boston crab, but when she heard Claire said fine Hoshi would ease up a little bit so it still hurt but not as much. "I'm waiting Clair and so is the crowd. " Hoshi said making sure to she didnt ease up to much or she'll lose her hold and waited for Claire to say the words. Hoshi did feel abit bad for hurting Claire so much but she didn't know how to really be nice since most of her life she was in fights and hated Rivalries.

Hoshi honestly didn't know how to make friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:08 am

Claire was annoyed, tired, and fatigued. Fighting her way out of this Boston crab might have been possible, but it would use up all of the energy she had left, and Claire doubted she would have time to recover before Hoshi struck again. The American girl was just done with this match. She didn't really feel like Hoshi had out-wrestled her, but the girl was nasty, and didn't seem to be tiring as fast as Claire was.

Claire had no choice, really. Whatever. She would finally agree to submit, and felt the hold loosen, just a little bit. Hoshi demanded that Claire say it. Claire would sigh heavily, knowing she didn't really have any way out of this.

"Rr...you...be my Valentine..." Claire would grumble, just loud enough for the referee to hear and call for an end to the match. The bell would ring.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:12 am

Hoshi was very tired she didnt know how long she could keep up the hold. when she heard Claire admit defeat, she knew she won but felt that she didn't really win at all once the bell ran Hoshi would let go Claire and let her hand be raised to the audience cheering. Hoshi was glad she won but at the same times she was upset she didn't know why but she wanted to beat Claire where she felt she really did beat her.

Looking at Claire Hoshi would extend her hand to the girl to help which her father would have hit her for. "g-good match i guess but i dont feel satisfied with the win... care for a rematch sometime?" Hoshi asked with a light blush she never offered a rematch befor but she didn't want to win this way where she felt empty for the win.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6