Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kawaii Tournament: Claire St. Clair vs. Hoshi Hanako

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kawaii Tournament: Claire St. Clair vs. Hoshi Hanako - Page 3 Empty Re: Kawaii Tournament: Claire St. Clair vs. Hoshi Hanako

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:04 am

Claire could feel Hoshi applying more pressure to the scissor hold, and she groaned as she felt her midsection getting squashed a little more between the Japanese girl's two lithe legs. She knew she had to act fast, and she had to act decisively. So she did! She brought her hands down hard on Hoshi's butt, eliciting a pained noise from the Japanese girl. Claire smirked, but she wasn't released by her foe.

The scissor hold was eased up—Claire was thankful for that. But Hoshi decided to go for a different way of punishing Claire, pulling on her head and pressing her face tight against that small chest, trying to go for a breast smother against Claire! For a couple of seconds, Claire would just yell, the sound muffled by Hoshi's flat chest, and wave her hands. "Mmmm! Mmmm!"

But then, she would decide to just persevere. She would bring her hands back down and keep spanking Hoshi. She would not just hit her with one hand—no, Claire would whack Hoshi's butt cheeks with both hands, as hard as she could. And she kept doing it. She would spank Hoshi over and over again, hoping to turn the girl's ass bright red underneath her Valentine's underwear. She wanted to force Hoshi to let her go before the Japanese girl was able to smother her out!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Tournament: Claire St. Clair vs. Hoshi Hanako - Page 3 Empty Re: Kawaii Tournament: Claire St. Clair vs. Hoshi Hanako

Post by dragonswill Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:23 am

Hoshi winced at the pain on her ass but would try to keep the smother for abit. "I'm not letting you go Clair. " Hoshi said shaking her head between her tiny breast. she needed to weaken Clair more if she wanted to beat her but she then remember she wanted to humiliate her befor she beat her and smirked grabbing onto The American girl's bra with one hand while the other held Clair's face into her breast.

As she tried to undo Clairs bra Hoshi would feel another hard slap to her butt and again over and over. "Ahh noo." she groaned her ass stinging of pain, soon she couldn't handle it and let go of her and tried to push Clair away. Putting her feet against Clairs belly Hoshi would try to launch her again but held onto her bra thinking it would be a nice souvenir.

Hoshi would rub her poor ass that was in pain. "ow ow ow." Hoshi groaned easing the pain abit and would look at Clair with mean eyes still but was abit teary from the pain. Getting to her feet she waited abit befor approaching Clair agian.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:19 am

"Mmmph...rrg..." Claire growled, feeling herself growing short of breath as Hoshi continued to smother her. Claire was thankful that her opponent was flat-chested, the same way she was. It meant that she didn't have big, soft lumps of flesh molding over her mouth and nose and totally preventing her from breathing. She was able to take shallow breaths, sucking in small amounts of air from each side. It was hardly enough to keep her going, but it would suffice for as long as it took Claire to force Hoshi to let her go.

She kept on spanking Hoshi. Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack. She was sure the girl's butt was burning bright red by now. Finally, Hoshi let her go. The Japanese kawaii put her feet on Claire's belly and gave her a hard shove, sending Claire flying back—sans bra.

"Wha—!?" Claire gasped, as she looked down at her own bare breasts. She didn't bother trying to cover them—she had been exposed plenty of times before—but her face did turn a little bit red now that she was topless. She would lay down for a few seconds, breathing, recovering, and rubbing at her sore belly. Finally, she would get up on her feet, just in time to see Hoshi get up as well and start to approach her. Claire would walk forward as well.

"Well...guess I'm going to need to take your bra next, huh?" Claire would say.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:38 am

Hoshi ass seem to have took quite a beating thanks to Clair's spanks but she managed to eased the papin by now and smiled at Clair seeing that she was successful in ripping her bra off but her reaction wasn't what she expected. " Guess you fought naked befor haven't you." Hoshi said as Clair got up and would wonder what they should do since they'll be in a deadlock again if they locked up.

"Oh really?" Hoshi asked putting her hand on her hips. " I'd like to see you try Baby." She added both teasing and a challenging. Walking over to Clair Hoshi would stop a few feet away befor lunging at the American school girl tackling her down again knowing that if she ran from a father distance like she did befor it would have ended badly again so she wanted to give as little reaction time as possible for Clair.

Once on top of the American Hoshi would try to straddle her and massaged Clair's breast. "lets see if the nice approach works on you then." she spoke to herself mostly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:07 am

Claire smirked a little bit more as she looked from Hoshi down to her own naked chest and back. "Yes, I've fought naked before. But I'm not naked yet. Just topless." She would pause for effect, and then, pointing a finger at Hoshi, she would make a solemn promise: "You're going to be the first one to be totally naked in this ring tonight, Hoshi!"

Hoshi seemed to think that she wasn't going to be able to do it, or even simply get her bra off. Claire would put her hands on her hips and laugh. "You'd better believe it, you big baby! You're going to be a mess once I strip you completely naked!"

As Hoshi got close, Claire would brace herself, and when the other kawaii lunged, Claire would quickly arrange herself to catch her. Claire was still tackled down onto her back on the canvas, but she would throw one of her legs out, to keep Hoshi from being able to straddle her completely. When Hoshi started massaging her breasts, Claire would grumble a bit, her face getting a little redder as the girl tried to use a more sensual tactic on her.

"I know it's a Valentine's Day tournament, but that's not going to work..." she would say, before wrapping her leg around Hoshi's , trying to suddenly sit up and pull with her leg, using it to drag Hoshi down. Claire would then try to disentangle them so that she could get on top of her opponent. "Yaah!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:42 pm

Hoshi heard Clair's words and promise and scuffed it off as she tackled Clair down again she looked at her. "Even if you do strip me naked that's not going to do you any good." she said and would massaged Clair's breast but notice it wasn't giving hte affect she wanted looking at Clair. "Oh I'll make it work and you'll be begging to say those words." Hoshi said almost saying the word but managed to stop befor she even spoke them.

Hoshi may have Clair down but the school girl managed to stop her form straddling her and then she was able to wrap her legs around that of Hoshi's. " Don't think I'm letting you do what you- wahh." she cut her self off as Clair manged to revers their position but Hoshi wouldn't let her untangle their legs as she would wrap her right leg around Clair's right. Noticing Clair did get redder with the breast massage Hoshi would swallow hard thinking of a plan she didn't want to use in this match, full on sexual attacks.

"I didn't want to play these cards but what the hell. come here big baby." Hoshi would said grabbing onto Clair's hair with one hand and would pull her into a kiss and would try to push her tongue into Clair's mouth to engage a tongue battle while her other hand would still massage Clair's breast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:51 am

"We'll see if you're still so confident after I do strip you naked. You're going to be squirming and trying to cover up, and you'll be way too busy to stop me from finishing you off," Claire would say, as she would make her move to escape from underneath Hoshi. Claire's efforts were successful, and she managed to get on top of Hoshi, but she would not be able to unravel their legs.

"Ugh," she grunted, as she felt Hoshi wrap her leg even more tightly around her own. That was annoying. Hoshi was about to get even more annoying, too, because her next move was to grab at Claire's hair and then pull her in for a kiss, still massaging her breast as she did. Claire obviously wasn't averse to this kind of stuff, but she didn't enjoy having it come into play in a match. She wasn't a hentai wrestler, after all.

"Mmmm!" she would growl angrily, as she would feel Hoshi's tongue trying to come into her mouth. She would let it enter, just an inch or two, before clamping down with her lips and her teeth—not biting hard enough to hurt, really, but hard enough to keep Hoshi's tongue from moving around. Meanwhile, Claire's hands would reach down to Hoshi's bra, tugging at it, trying to pull it down and twist it around a little so that she could find the clasp and undo it, so that she could leave her foe topless as well.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:10 am

"Not likely Clair I'm not one to squirm when I'm naked." Hoshi said up to her foe as she was able to keep their legs tied up. Keeping the kiss going Hoshi tried pushing her tongue in more but was stopped by Clair biting down hard enough so it couldn't move but not as hard to cause pain. "mmmm." Hoshi growled as well and would pinch the american school girls nipples while her other hand gripped harder onto Clair's hair.

Seeing that Clair wasn't liking the kiss Hoshi figured the girl wasn't a hentai wrestler which could be an advantage the wannabe could use, Though Hoshi was still going to try and use wrestling base moves as well,and not just resort to hentai. Looking at Clair with the kiss still intact Hoshi would think of something after an other pinch on Clair's nipples she would reach down to the American's panties pulling them upwards into a frontal wedgie hoping Clair would open her mouth more. If she did open her mouth Hoshi would jam her tongue all they way into Clair's mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:06 am

Claire would have made another retort regarding what she expected Hoshi to do once she was naked, but the kiss came before she could say another word. Claire was frustrated by it, as she wasn't usually one to mix business with pleasure. She bit down on Hoshi's tongue to stop its invasion of her mouth, and then went to work on her foe's bra. Hoshi didn't resist, and didn't even really seem to notice. So off the bra came. Claire tossed it to the side.

Before she could do anything else, Hoshi grabbed onto the front of her heart-covered panties and yanked up on them hard. Claire's eyes widened and she gasped as she felt the material digging into her crotch. That was enough for Hoshi's tongue to start wiggling around inside of her mouth again.

That was annoying Claire. She would immediately go to work on Hoshi's now-vulnerable chest. She would grab onto both of the Japanese girl's nipples and then twist in opposite directions as hard as she could, giving Hoshi a pair of nurples. She would keep on twisting, only stopping to throw a few hard punches into Hoshi's stomach, hoping to force the girl to get her tongue out of Claire's mouth.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:55 pm

It wasn't that Hoshi didn't Notice Clair trying to take off her bra but it was cause Hoshi didn't have enough hands to stop her since her only two were busy already so the bra did came off to Hoshi displeasure. Kissing Clair still after her tongue was able to go in more but would groan loudly when her nipples were twisted hard. "mmmf!" Hoshi tried to power threw and pull Clair's panties harder digging them deeper into Clair's sex.

The punches however Hoshi could endure as she broke the kiss growling. looking at Clair Hoshi would let get of her hair and give a hard punch right into Clair's face befor aiming an other one into Clairs side. "that hurt big baby." Hoshi said and would try to roll them over to get on top position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next