Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:58 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:14 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:11 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:08 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Yesterday at 7:04 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kawaii Tournament: Claire St. Clair vs. Hoshi Hanako

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kawaii Tournament: Claire St. Clair vs. Hoshi Hanako - Page 5 Empty Re: Kawaii Tournament: Claire St. Clair vs. Hoshi Hanako

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:23 pm

Claire managed to throw Hoshi off of her, and would quickly roll over and get up onto her feet. She wobbled for a second after getting up, and then steadied herself. She was starting to ache, but she had plenty of fight left in her. More than enough to finish off her foe, who now was trying to soothe the aching in her face by rubbing it with a teddy bear. Claire would wait a few seconds, panting and catching her breath. In that time, Hoshi seemed to rally, and would start yelling taunts at Claire, trying to rile her up.

Someone else might have gotten Claire riled up. But she could already tell just how weak Hoshi had to be mentally to feel like she had to resort to all of this trash talking. She smirked.

"It's none of your business. If you want to have sex with me, you'll have to do a lot of begging," Claire would say, before rushing forward, swinging her leg out and trying to nail Hoshi right between the legs with a hard kick to the crotch!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Tournament: Claire St. Clair vs. Hoshi Hanako - Page 5 Empty Re: Kawaii Tournament: Claire St. Clair vs. Hoshi Hanako

Post by dragonswill Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:07 pm

"pft." Hoshi said in response "Me beg you please you got it back wards bitch. " Hoshi said and saw Clair running noticing her feet moving for a kick and smirked. Once the kick came in Hoshi would dodge it and grab Clair's foot. " thats not how you do it bitch this is how!" Hoshi yelled bringing her foot up and BAM right into Clairs crotch going as hard as she could to make sure Clair would feel it but would try to keep Clair up still.

"aww did that hurt here let me make you feel better." Hoshi said sending three more kicks to Clairs crotch befor pushing her foot to Clair for her to fall down on the mat. looking down at Clair Hoshi wasn't down yet as she would walk to Clair and grab onto her panties and would pull them off so that Clair was Naked int the ring.

"ready to give up bitch? or want more cause I'm just getting started." Hoshi said and would kick at Clairs side as she walked around her like a shark circling its prey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:10 am

Claire's kick to Hoshi's crotch missed, as the Japanese girl managed to dive to the side just in time. Worse yet, she caught onto Claire's foot when she threw it, leaving Claire bouncing on one foot as her opponent prepared to launch a retaliatory attack on her crotch.

Claire would do what she could to stop Hoshi's attacks from finding their mark. She waved to the side and brought in her thigh to block the first one. The next three came in rapid succession, and Claire did what she could. The first two only grazed her inner thighs. But the third slammed right into her crotch, eliciting a choking, gurgling cry from Claire as she would collapse down onto her knees. Quickly, she found herself stripped completely naked, as Hoshi tore her panties all the way off.

Claire wasn't about to give up, though. "Dumb...bitch..." she would hiss through clenched teeth as Hoshi circled her. When the Japanese girl came within range, Claire would try again with a kick of her own, throwing her leg suddenly outwards, slamming her foot right into Hoshi's pussy as hard as she could.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:20 am

Hoshi growled as her first three kicks missed their marks she hated how her attacks seem to miss she didn't even care that her last kick hit its mark. "bitch." Hoshi said annoyed with Clair but was getting in a better mood now that she had Clair panties in her hands. "I thought you were going to strip me naked first slut guess you can't keep a promise huh. " Hoshi yelled out throwing the pantie into the crowd so Clair wont see them any more.

Going back to her prey Hoshi would try to land an other kick at Clairs pussy again but as she kicked so did Clair. Both kawaiis seem to hit each others Crotches as Hoshi would yell in pain and fall onto her knees gripping her hurting pussy. "you bitch..." Hoshi said a tear going down her eye mad that she didn't see the kick coming like befor.

she needed time to recover but that was something she didn't have thinking if her kick missed Clair's crotch like the last three Hoshi could be in trouble shutting her eyes tight she tried to power through the pain and get up on wobbly legs still gripping her sore pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:18 am

Claire was pretty angry that her panties had been completely stripped from her and tossed away to the crowd. She was used to fighting naked. But giving up any ground to Hoshi was just too much to bear. She didn't like it one bit.

Claire's kick would land, slamming right into Hoshi's pussy, eliciting a cry of pain from the Japanese girl as she would drop down onto the mat. At the same time, Hoshi kicked Claire in the crotch again, and Claire was forced to yelp in pain. One hand automatically went down to cradle her crotch.

But she knew she had a golden opportunity here. Slowly, Claire would turn over and get up onto her knees. Then, balling her free hand into a fist, she would throw it forward, trying to punch Hoshi right in the crotch, before then reaching out with both hands to try to grab and yank down the other kawaii's panties, too!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:24 pm

Hoshi Crotch felt like it was on fire she wanted to make Claire pay now for that. looking at Claire who was cradling her crotch, Hoshi felt good that her kick didn't miss as she would inch closer to Claire making sure she won't surprise her with an attack. Getting closer to Claire Hoshi saw her hand ball into a fist from the corner of her eye and would turn to the side to block Claire's punch with her hip.

"Nice try but Your not hitting my crotch a second time." Hoshi said grabbing Claire's head and was about to pull her up. However Claire pulled her panties down to her ankles causing Hoshi to look down at her now bare crotch. "dam you." Hoshi said and would give a hard punch to Claire's head hitting it 2 times to hopefully daze her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:33 am

Claire managed to pull Hoshi's panties down, even if the girl's sudden turn managed to deflect her punch. Well, that was fine—Hoshi was getting tired of this striking and hitting each other in the crotch, anyway. She wanted to do some real wrestling, really show off her technique and her dominance and finish Hoshi off right. The Japanese girl evidently was fine continuing in this vein. She smacked her fist into Claire's head twice. It rattled her, but her skull was thick enough that it did not hurt so much.

"Okay," she would say, her voice low as she would wrap both her arms around Hoshi's legs, getting a firm grip on them. "Enough of this."

Claire would then yank hard on Hoshi's legs, trying to bring them out from under her and take Hoshi down onto her butt. Once she was sitting on the canvas, Claire would be able to go to work. Quickly, she would try to get Hoshi into the proper position.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:59 am

Hoshi growled abit being fed up with Claire thinking it was time to finish this now as she had hit the school girl's head two times it wasn't enough for Claire to stop resisting feeling her grip Hoshi's legs. "nope your not tripping me again!" Hoshi yelled as she smacked Claire's hands away and would try to tuck Hoshi's head under her grabbing onto her Claire's sides.

What Hoshi planed would be hard to pull off as she only practice this move a few times gripping onto Claire's sides Hoshi would try to lift the girl up and slam her down on the mat. This was not all she had in mind tho. "Time to finish this bitch!" Hoshi said as she would try to roll Claire on her belly if she was dazed long enough to be rolled.

Grabbing onto Claire's legs after she rolled her onto her belly Hoshi would yank them up and hopefully put her into a boston crab. " say it and ill let go." she demanded pulling hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:34 pm

Claire wasn't able to trip Hoshi, even though she was sure that she should have been able to get her opponent down on the canvas considering their respective centers of gravity and the jump that she had gotten with this attack on the other girl.

Well, no matter. Their centers of gravity also aided her when Hoshi struck back, tucking Claire's head between her legs and flipping her over to try to slam her down onto the mat. Claire was unable to avoid the attack, but, considering how awkward it was for Hoshi to try to perform that maneuver from the position that they had started in, Claire wasn't really hurt all that much. Actually, the punches that Hoshi had delivered to her skull immediately beforehand still hurt more than being slammed down to the mat did.

When Hoshi began to roll her, Claire would just keep rolling. When the other kawaii tried to grab her legs, Claire would kick them away. She was not going to let Hoshi get in any easy holds on her. She would grab onto the ropes and pull herself back onto her feet, waiting to see what her opponent would try next.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:47 pm

Hoshi growled as she was able to slam Claire down on the canvas but Claire wasn't dazed for Hoshi to get her legs. "ugh just give up already!" Hoshi said getting frustrated Claire was getting annoying. Taking a few steps back Hoshi panted abit and watch Claire roll to the rope she was getting tired now so she needed some time to rest but knew she didn't had that time.

Looking at the school girl Hoshi would run to the opposite ropes and use them to catapult her giving her a boost running towards Claire but was not going to tackle her this time she learn form her mistake. Jumping up when she was close enough Hoshi would try to do a low drop kick at Claire's legs hoping it would hit its mark this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next