Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 178 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 178 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Yuri-chan The Disgraced Idol (D) vs Akane Saito - Hentai Submission match

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Yuri-chan The Disgraced Idol (D) vs Akane Saito - Hentai Submission match - Page 5 Empty Re: Yuri-chan The Disgraced Idol (D) vs Akane Saito - Hentai Submission match

Post by Iceman Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:04 am

Luckily for Akane, Yuri-chan had different plans for her and she withdrew the strapon from inside the violette and tossed it aside. The overstimulation would stop, but not the humilliation. Akane was doing her best to regain her breath and get her mind out of that foggy state she had been pushed to, her inner folds feeling like burning.

Now Yuri-chan wanted to keep going with Akane’s punishment, and once she had been completely destroyed now it was time for the pet to serve. At that point Akane was just too scared about what the former idol could do to her if she dared to contradict her orders. That was why no matter how hard it would be for her, Akane would just comply.

When Yuri-chan straddled Akane’s face and got her pussy so close to her face it wouldn’t matter the violette’s wishes, she would be forced to serve. Her mistress’ sex was glistening with juices, she wasn’t definitely lying when she said the interaction made her horny. With desires to please, she started licking her mistress’ womanhood.

Back to top Go down

Yuri-chan The Disgraced Idol (D) vs Akane Saito - Hentai Submission match - Page 5 Empty Re: Yuri-chan The Disgraced Idol (D) vs Akane Saito - Hentai Submission match

Post by pu-level-up Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:56 pm

"Haaaahhhn~" Yuri let out a cute moan as she felt Akane's tongue brush against her sex. Despite her mean and devious nature, Yuri was a real cutie and a real idol, and the sight of someone as pretty as she was getting her delicious pink pussy eaten out by another cute girl drove the crowd wild. Yuri heard their cheers and jeers, though at this point she was so lost in her own world of pleasure she ignored them all. The only thing she wanted was for Akane's tongue to continue working it's magic, sending waves of pleasure through through her little body, giving her the sensation she so desperately desired.

"Yesssss, your tongue feels so good!" Yuri gasped, her hands grabbing onto Akane's hair as she began grinding her hips on the poor beaten girl's face, "Lick me more Akane! I'm gonna cum soon!"

Yuri widened her legs, spreading her sex even more to press it closer into Akane's face, practically fucking herself upon Akane's tongue. She rode her until she lost control of her hips, bucking involuntarily as she neared her orgasm. The idol didn't last long, her body already felt so hot from the domination she dealt out that she was about to burst!

"Ahhhaaa! I'm gonna cum!" Yuri gasped, "I'm going to cum all over your face Akane! HAAAAA!" Yuri arched her back, throwing her long green gair backwards as she came hard all over Akane's face. She didn't give the smaller girl any relief, pulling on her hair to press her face hard into her sex as Yuri ground out every last bit of pleasure from her orgasm. She soon settled down though, panting as she slipped off to give Akane a chance to breathe, her cute face red from her exertion.

"You'll make a good slave," Yuri said as she panted, patting Akane on the head.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:05 pm

Akane could have been humilliated and beaten, reduced to nothing but an empty void, a pet for her mistress to tame and a toything to play with, but she still had some skills inside her, and her oral was a superb one. At first she was timid with her tongue because of her foggy mind, the pleasure from her previous orgasms clouding her judgment, but now she knew what she had to do, and in part it was all thanks to Yuri-chan’s reactions to her licking.

It was true that the former idol was terryfying for Akane when she got her on her bad side, but as she noticed Yuri-chan moaning and letting her lust surface when she started her tongue work the violette realized something: her mistress was terrible, but at that moment, her mistress was a slave for her tongue and her sensual work. Of course, Yuri-chan’s wrath if she failed in serving her would be grand, but as long as she made a good service and made her mistress feel pleased she would be fine. That, and Akane’s arousal starting to rise again since what she was doing now was more similar to conventional sex. What was she thinking? Getting turned on by someone so nasty as Yuri-chan? Was that… even possible?

She wouldn’t have much time to think about that as Yuri-chan became more and more excited by her treatment, bucking her hips so hard that at some point she was just fucking Akane’s face. At that moment the violette realized she was getting turned on as well, starting moaning inside her mistress, but tried her best to hide it, not wanting to rouse her anger.

In the end, Yuri-sama was too horny to sustain much more of Akane’s work and she would go beyond the edge with a powerful gush of her juices against Akane’s face. Hearing her mistress’ face of pleasure and hearing her loud moans excited Akane to certain point, but she wouldn’t show it. When Yuri-sama acknowledged that she would make a good slave something inside her stirred about it. Even a humilliating statement like that made some speck of pride shine inside her, but she remained silent, expecting orders.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:21 pm

Yuri took a moment to catch her breath after her orgasm. Her heart thumped in her chest as she took deep breaths to cool her body down. She ran her hand through Akane's hair in a rather caring manner, seeming different from before now that Akane had fully submitted and become her slave. The idol got up, pushing to her feet and letting Akane finally breathe properly. She didn't met go of her slave's hair though, using her grip to force Akane to first sit back up and then get back to her feet.

"You're a good girl Akane," Yuri said, looking deeply into her slave's eyes. She leaned in and gave Akane another deep kiss, tasting her own juices on the beaten girl's lips. Yuri forced her tongue into Akane's mouth to demonstrate her dominance and dare the girl to fight back. Yuri expected Akane to let her have her way, after all she was totally beaten.

After breaking the kiss, Yuri grabbed Akane by her hair again. "Unfortunately I don't have a collar for you yet. We'll have to get one backstage," Yuri said as she began dragging Akane out of the ring, "There's a lot of arrangement we will have to make as well. But I'm sure you'll have no objections to my decisions."

As Yuri dragged Akane out of sight of the crowd, she continued to speak. "Like I said before, I won't be too rough with you," she said, "From now on you're my body pillow, and I will squeeze you however I like. Got it?" She gave Akane that sickly sweet cute smile she always wore, no doubt terrifying the poor girl. "Good! "

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:08 pm

It was a complicated and weird sensation, seeing the woman who completely broke her moaning and in the throes of pleasure, almost vulnerable. A different woman might have tried to do something at that point, but not Akane. The way her mistress took a hold at her violet hair was firm but also caring. The former idol dragged her on her feet as she stated how she was happy about her service, and then went for a deep fierce kiss. Akane tasted her own juices as Yuri-chan forced her tongue inside her mouth. She let her mistress do as she pleased, only acting in a reacting way, never taking initiative.

Then, Yuri-chan told her how when they were outside she would have to wear a collar to mark her new status as a slave. That didn’t surprise Akane, nor made her feel bad about it. After all, that wouldn’t be as humilliating as the experience she just had in front of a crowd. Besides, she knew that her mistress was testing her, taunting to see if she would show descontent or resist her. She wouldn’t do that. She wasn’t even capable of holding a stare at her mistress, her eyes going low submissively.

Inside Akane there was no fight, no pride, no will at all. Only the desire to serve, not to rouse her mistress’ anger, and if in the middle of all that she could get some pleasure that was her win. “Yes… mistress.”, she said to Yuri-chan as the former idol lead the way out of the ring. She obediently followed, never getting too far of her mistress, always compliant. That was her life now.

Winner by submission: Yuri-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5