Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.)

3 posters

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

Go down

MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.) - Page 8 Empty Re: MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.)

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:10 am

"No no its fine its fine I just well I don't really talk about that a lot" she blushed looking down again as she thought about Alex. "I'm sorry I know I've got to be acting weird but what about you momoko-san do you like someone?"

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.) - Page 8 Empty Re: MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.)

Post by Yatori Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:30 am

"Like? As in romantically?" Momoko shook her pretty head gently. "No, not really. I have a protective family and studied at an all-girls school. I didn't get to meet any boys who weren't family or servants. In that way, you are more fortunate than I am."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:42 am

Maya nodded looking at Momoko sighing "I see well that seems kind of boring not being able to meet any boys." She sighed glad that she had got to meet the guys that she knew.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:03 pm

"Yes. I'm glad I met Yatori. She was the first person outside my family who wasn't afraid of me... I am very thankful for her friendship..."

Momoko wondered how much she could tell Maya about herself. People didn't take Yatori's title of "Mafiosi" seriously, though true it was, Yatori being the illegitimate daughter of a Mafia Don.

But Momoko knew she was different. The Hanayama Yakuza was infamous in Tokyo. She was surprised no one had yet to bring up the topic of her surname.

No... I don't think Maya-san would shun me for my surname... my surname does not make me...

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:20 pm

Maya was looking at Momoko who has seemed to got lost deep in thought which made her wonder what was going on in her friends mind right about this point. "Hey Momoko-san you just got really quiet is there something the matter?

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:44 pm

Momoko startled. "Ah... gomennasai... I was thinking of something serious... but it has passed now," she assured her friend. "I am all right..."

Now is not the right time... maybe in the future... for now, I'll wait and trust in Maya-san...

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:51 am

Maya smiled nodding to Momoko "OK if you say so though I'm starting to wonder were everybody is at they should orf been here by now, not that I mind just spending time with you Momoko-san."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:29 am

"Same here, Maya-san. I feel Yatori-san should be here any minute now-"

"Hora hora!!!"

"-see?" Momoko smiled as her grinning best friend made towards them.

"Sorry for making you wait!" Yatori apologized. "So, what did I miss? A love confession? A proposal?"

"Yatori-san!"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:38 am

Maya smiled at Yatori as she showed up giggling as she made a statement about her and Momoko. "Oi good to see you Yatori-san I was starting to wonder if you wee going to show up. Now my two boys just need to show up and everyone will be here."
As she said that two men walked in one with short white hair that slightly covered his eyes and the other with short brown hair that went over his eyes. They walked up smiling though the man with the brown hair had a faint blush on his cheeks.
The man with the white hair spoke as he smiled nodding to them all "pleasure to meet you the name is Alexandre though I go by Alex and good to see you Maya." Maya tried to hide the blush she got when she looked at Alex. The man with the brown hair then spoke in a very soft tone "nice to meet you the name is Brandon and its good to see you Maya." Maya smiled at Brandon she and Alex were the only ones there who knew what laid behind that soft demeanor.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:01 am

Momoko stood up. "I am Hanayama Momoko," she introduced herself. "I am very pleased to meet you, Alex-san, Brandon-san." She bowed.

"Shizuku Yatori," Yatori chipped in. "Glad to meet you." She extended a palm.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next