Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 228 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 228 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland (End)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland (End) Empty Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland (End)

Post by Lobo Mon May 16, 2011 11:27 pm

On the top floor of the Sex Wars Girls Dormitory, Clyde Gastin sat on a beanbag chair within his sister Bonnie's dorm with a bowl of popcorn and a half-empty bottle of beer as he watched a Wrestling Match on TV between his sister & Dante Sunderland.

While Clyde was technically in 'Enemy Territory', he had been a long time resident within the girl's dorm in the past, due to several POW matches and his Ex-Girlfriend, along with his sister Bonnie letting him stay with her. Thus most of the Veteran Female wrestlers of Sex Wars found it normal to find the blonde haired texan within their dorm and didnt bother him, although quite a few of women still treated him as an "Invader", so Clyde was careful to behave in the girls dorm. At least somtimes.

"Get outta the way, Bonnie!!" Clyde yelled to the TV for his sister to avoided the moonsault from Dante Sunderland, but to his dismay, it connected and Bonnie was pinned. "Shit... Oh well... Good Match Bonnie..." Clyde would mutter to himself, dissapointed that his sister lost but content to know that she appeared happy and unbothered with her loss.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Clyde looked over and put the bottle of beer down but still carried the bowl of popcorn with him and opened the door. It was Dulsa. "Pay up, Gastin." The girl would mutter with her hand out, expecting money. "Ohhh... Take your goddamn 7 bucks!" The Texan would growl in frustation as he reached into the pockets of his blue jeans and pulled out a wad of 7 american dollars that he slammed in Dulsa's palm, losing the bet he had placed on the match between Bonnie and Dante.

"Kinda Sad... This is all you had, right?" Dulsa would mutter as she counted the seven dollars in her hand before reaching for a handfull of popcorn in the bowl that Clyde carried. "Stay out of trouble, Gastin." The girl would remark with a sly smirk before plopping the popcorn in her mouth and leaving with her seven dollars, leaving Clyde alone in the hallway.

"Yeah, Yeah, whatever missy..." Clyde would reply to Dulsa with frown as she left him broke. The texan could not help but regret making a bet when he was so low on cash, but Clyde had a habbit of making bad choices. "Aww Take the damn money! I don't Need it! Im Clyde Gastin! I'ma strike it rich! You'll see!" Clyde would yell to Dulsa as she left, leaning against the wall of the hallway while eating some more popcorn, forgetting about the match he had been watching.

Last edited by 621 on Wed May 25, 2011 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland (End) Empty Re: Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland

Post by TiefBlau Tue May 17, 2011 12:13 am

Heather sighs as she exits her dorm room. Closing the door, she leans back on it and yawns. "Seriously Dante? If you didn't know what you do you probably would have lost that match" she says, shaking her head. It's clear that Heather was watching the Bonnie/Dante match as well. Just finishing viewing it, she had turned the television off before leaving her room immediately afterwards.

Dressed in her dark dark purple dress with the lighter purple bow at the top and her two small belts of the same color, she stands there with her arms crossed. Looking around, she pulls her phone out of her breast pocket. Dialing the number of her 'friend' Alessa Mason, she puts the phone to her ear. It rings several times before it goes to voicemail.

"Aagh damnit. She never has her phone on." She says as she clicks her tongue, closing the phone shut and stuffing it back into her pocket. "Now what? That match just left me with a bad taste in my mouth. So bored."

Stretching out her arms and back, she yawns again as she begins walking through the hallways. Looking around for something to do, she aimlessly walks down the halls. "Damn nothing happens around here. I would love it if something exciting was to happen every once in a while." She says while resting her hands to the back of her head.

Passing by Clyde she sighs and waves her hand. "Hey.." She says as she spares just a small look at him before walking a bit more. Suddenly she stops and turns around. Tilting her head, she looks the male as he leans against the wall eating. "Hey..hey hey hey!" She says while grinning and bringing her arms down, crossing them. "What in the world are you doing here? Last time I checked this was the girl's dorm." She finishes as she taps her foot.

She waits a response, both surprised and a bit excited to see him. Knowing the rules of the dorms, she might just have something to do today after all. Going to the wall opposite from Clyde, she leans against that one and stares at him.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland (End) Empty Re: Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland

Post by Lobo Tue May 17, 2011 2:39 am

Hearing someone tell him 'Hey' from within the hallway, Clyde would simply raise his head up in a nodding motion, as if to silently say, "Sup" to the person who said 'Hi' to him, not really bothering to pay much attention to the person. It wasnt until the girl came back and started saying 'Hey' over and over at him, did Clyde really start paying attention.

"Huh..?" Mutterd Clyde in a rather lazy tone as he turned to Heather, with a mouthfull of popcorn. Upon seeing Heather, The Texan tried to play it as cool as possible due to be taken a bit off guard by Heather's attractive appearance but also because Clyde had the need to at least try and impress any girl who came up to him. He took a second to examine Heather for a moment, and while he did find her 'cute', he didnt really care for the questions she was asking, he wasnt exactly in the mood for a match with another 'troublesome' girl.

"And it is the girl's dorm. But what am I doing here? Eatin' Popcorn by the looks of it, babe." The Texan would remark with a rather dull expression on his face before stepping off the wall he was leaning on to approach Heather and offer the bowl of popcorn to her. "I got my reasons for hangin' 'round here, hell I practically live here, missy. Im sure you won't mind though, right?" Clyde would say to Heather as he held the bowl in front of her, avoiding to tell the girl his name due to his notorious reputation that he had earned with the rest of the AFW, wanting to avoid a fight for once and just relax.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue May 17, 2011 2:59 am

Still crossing her arms as she leans on the wall, she listens intently to Clyde had to say. She let out a small laugh as she reaches out her hand and grabs a handful of the popcorn as he offered her. "Nnnno, I can't say I mind. In fact I don't really understand some of the girls that seem to flip when they see a guy here." She says before picking two of the popcorn from her hand, tossing them in her mouth.

Swallowing them she looks up at the ceiling, tapping her foot. "To be honest with you, I'd say that I'm more than happy to have run into you in the halls here." She says, eating a few more of the pieces of the popcorn that she holds. "You see...I've been pretty bored, nothing to do really. How lucky must I be to find you here from just taking a walk down the halls."

Heather laughs again a bit as she eats the rest in her hand, wiping her hands together to clean them off a bit. The anticipation of wanting to break into a match right here rising inside her. "Well..I might as well get to the point. I want a match. We can do it anywhere in this dorm, it doesn't matter to me. All that matters is that we have one." She says, taking a step forward.

"It might be a bit out of nowhere, but I like it that way to be honest. So, what do you say? Not like you really have much of a choice to be honest." She says between laughter "But I figured I'd give you a bit of a say in it."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue May 17, 2011 3:37 am

"Ha! Me either! I can't even tell you how many times I been up in there dorms and somebody flips out cause im'a dude." Clyde would reply to Heather with a light chuckle of his own, completely agreeing with her words regarding the other females.

It was extremely rare for Clyde to have a simple conversation with another person, especially if he had been drinking. Normally the loud mouth Texan would be boasting about who he was and what he could do before getting into a wild brawl with the nearest person, but not tonight. Clyde was far too relaxed tonight, all his spunk and anger had been replaced by a calm, collected demeanor. It must of been the popcorn. His eyebrow would twitch up upon hearing Heather talk about how glad she was to have found Clyde, even though she was looking for match, Clyde assumed she was just interested in him. It didnt take long for this to go to his head and cloud his judgement. "Easy Missy... Their's plent of Clyde Gastin to go around..." The texan would remark with cocky grin, revealing his name without thinking. But his grin would soon fade upon Heather revealing her desire for a match and not 'Him', earning a look of dissapointment on Clyde's face.

"Yeah I wouldnt mind doing it anywhere either..." The Texan would mutter, unable to help making a joke regarding Heather's words. "But a match, huh?" Clyde would say with a tired sigh before reaching for his neck. "I dunno, babe. Im tired and I got real nasty crick in my neck..." The texan would joke, lying about his neck.

"Normally Im always in the mood for this kinda thing... But seems like you caught me on a bad night... But how can I refuse such a pretty face?" Clyde would say to Heather with sly grin after setting the popcorn down on the floor, taking a step up to the girl to meet her at eye level, adding a bit of tension as they were now inches apart. "What makes you think I ain't got a choice though, missy? What If I refuse?" The Texan would ask, a bit curious. He didnt have a good feeling about what Heather had said regarding that he didn't have 'much of a choice'. He knew the rules, but Clyde rarely followed any.

Last edited by 621 on Tue May 17, 2011 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue May 17, 2011 3:59 am

Clearing her throat a bit, her grin grows wider as she listens to the responses from Clyde. Hearing him out all the way through, she sighs herself as he finishes. Taking a step even closer to him, they stand just barely touching eachother as she puts her hands on her hips.

"Well, if you really want to know what I meant, I guess I could clue you in...Although I'm sure you already know even more than I." She says as she keeps the grin on her face. Not being able to hide the excitement of the situation in her eyes, she brings her arms up, crossing them again. Nodding her head she begins to continue speaking. "As you probably already know, there ARE certain rules of the girl's dorm. You see I can demand a match from any guy I see walking around here."

Looking Clyde up and down, she puts her hands behind her back, not being able to keep them still. "Soo if I were to go by that, I'd say me and you, right here, right now. Anything goes of course since we don't have a referee holding us back or anything. That's what I WOULD say if I cared...but my interpretation of the rules says that it gives me an open opportunity to do something liiike This!"

Immediately after she finishes getting these words out, she'll try and wrap her right leg around Clyde's left before trying to shove him in the chest, trying to make him trip over her leg backwards.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue May 17, 2011 4:36 am

Clyde would remain smiling as Heather stepped up closer towards him, crossing his arms as he kept his eyes fixated on her, waiting to hear what she had to say. "Yeah I know the rules... I don't follow em much though, miss." Clyde would confess while scratching his bushy blonde locks, turning away from Heather for a moment.

"You're really anxious to rassle, huh?" The Texan would mutter with a sigh, he really wasnt in the mood tonight, which upset him a bit, since on any other day he would be leaping at the chance to have a bit of fun wrestling with Heather. But today wasn't one of those days.

Clyde's eyes widened however as he felt, Heather's leg wrap around his own before she pushed him away, tripping him up, which was only magnified by the fact that he accidently stepped on the popcorn bowl near his foot. Frantically, Clyde reached out to Heather, trying to hang on by grabing at her Collar, instead he nabbed her bow near her collar and accidently yanked on it as he fell back, crashing against the wall and hitting the back of his head as he fell and possibly dragging Heather along with him during his trip-up.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue May 17, 2011 4:53 am

Not really wanting to take any sort of hesitation or a 'no' as an answer, she want to wait for the final word from Clyde either way. Acting first, she is successfully able to trip him over her leg with the push. "Hah, you-ah wha!?" She begins to say something to him after the push but it cut off when she realizes he had gripped her bow.

Falling forwards with him, she bangs the top of her head on the wall. "Agh! Damn!" She yells out as the hit rocks her for a bit before she falls the rest of the ways down, landing on Clyde's legs right around his knees. She rubs her head a bit with her right eye shut before she notices the position she's in. Trying to ignore the pounding pain in her head, she tries to pull her right arm up, attempting to press the back of her forearm against the top of his neck, not hard enough to choke him, but just enough to try to keep him up against the wall.

"I think you realize it now but this is what I mean by no choice." She says, her grin coming back a bit as she looks into Clyde's eyes. "It'll be fun anyways...well for me at least."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue May 17, 2011 5:21 am

Hitting his head on the wall behind him really stunned Clyde, getting rather dizzy after taking the sudden hit to the back of his skull. His visioned was blurred and he could only see little. He groaned as he held the back of his acheing head before he was suddenly perched up by Heather's forearm, which pressed against the top of his neck.

"Oh... Didnt see ya there..." The texan would remark as he opened an eye to see that the girl was practically seated upon his lap. "Seems like I can't stop ya from wanting a piece of me." The blonde would mutter before trying to Grab the wrist of her forearm that held him against the wall while reaching around her waist, attempting to pull her closer to him, dispite the fact she pressing her arm against his neck. He kept confident grin upon his face as he met his opponent's gaze at eye level, stareing at Heather intensly, as he accepted her challange.

"Fine... If you wanna play, I'll play with ya... But I ain't gonna let 'cha have all the fun... Ya dig?" Clyde would mutter with sly grin on his face before trying to slither his right leg from under Heather, in an attempt to shover her away with his foot.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue May 17, 2011 5:42 am

"Heh..I guess you could say something like that" Heather says as she continues to press against Clyde's neck. She goes to readjust the bow on her dress with her other hand for a second as she is suddenly taken by surprise when he grabs her wrist and pulls her closer to him.

"Ah!?" She lets out as her eyes widen for a second, but then narrow again as she hears Clyde's words. She lets out a little chuckle before she shakes her head. "Good, I'm glad my..terms could convince you." She says with a smile. Not noticing what he was going for next, she is shoved away as Clyde is able to bring one of his legs up to do so.

Letting out a small groan as she is pushed, Heather falls back, landing on her ass a bit away, just a few inches from the other wall. Leaning back on that, she looks back at Clyde, returning his grin. "Finally, just what I was hoping for. I'm gonna rip this guy to pieces and get a good night's rest knowing I have nice victory under me! Might not be in front of a live audience but whatever, like they deserve to see something this great anyways." She thinks to herself as she sits, leaning against the wall.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland (End) Empty Re: Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland (End)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next