Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland (End)

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland (End) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland

Post by Lobo Wed May 18, 2011 4:24 am

Clyde couldnt help but smirk as he made Heather's face turn red, loving the reaction he was able to get out of her. "I ain't ever gon' stop making jokes babe... Trust me... You'll be beggin' ME to stop!" Clyde would challange with a confident smirk as he tightend his body scissors upon Heather before locking in the bearhug. Clyde was sure he had Heather right where he wanted her and kept trying to hold on tightly. He had to admit though, the friction that was causing against her body was rileing him up a bit, but Clyde remained focused on the match and tried to avoid thinking about the body tension between him and Heather.

Suddenly however, he felt Heather getting loose and while Clyde had a tight grip on her, he couldnt hold her down completely. "Well I am pretty bad, girl. But even I deserve to breathe!" Clyde would exclaim before being silenced by a sudden smother from Heather. "Mmmmphhhh!!" The texan would cry out before releasing his bearhug as he began flailing his arms wildly before trying to pull Heather off of him.

While he found Heather's cleavage a lovely place to be trapped under, the fact that he was being deprived of oxygen made the experience far from enjoyable. Clyde would frantically thrash around in attempt to get free, but was unable to move or get Heather off of him. The longer Clyde remained in the smother, the weaker he grew, moving less and less with every passing second. "Mmmpphhh..." He groaned from within her ample bust unable to move as his warm fading breath coated her breasts, visibly aroused and weakend by Heather's smother. And although he didnt try to do this on purpose, Clyde struggles would most likely cause a bit of arousal on Heather's end as well, as the texan's face rubbed all around with her bust, leaving a bit of saliva within her cleavage from blonde's open mouth as he was deprived of air.

Either way, the longer Heather held him there, the weaker and more docile the wild texan would grow. Whimpering within her ample trap.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland (End) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland

Post by TiefBlau Wed May 18, 2011 4:59 am

A relief came over Heather as she silenced Clyde with the smother. Not hearing his remarks let her calm herself down a bit, but on the other hand it was getting increasingly difficult to stay focused. Clyde's frantic struggles were giving her more trouble than she had imagined they would. She was able to get out of the bearhug but she had other problems to deal with now.

She was having trouble keeping the smother hold on him for more reasons than one. The most basic one was his struggles were making it a bit hard for her to keep balance. The more frantic it got, the more she would be swayed left and right while trying to keep the hold. Secondly though, as the time went on another feeling started to arise in her. Not wanting to admit it to herself, but the movements by Clyde under her and in her breasts were giving her a slight bit of a pleasuring feeling. Her face turned a deeper red as his face rubbed against her breasts in his struggles, wetting them a bit as he went. This whole thing caused her to try and wrap her arms around Clyde's head to pull it closer as she tensed up.

"St-stop moving! Just..stay still!" She says, half wanting his struggles to continue, but the other half trying to drive away that feeling. As he began to weaken, she braced herself and clenched her teeth, trying to not give into the colliding and mixing feeling she had. Shivers ran up her as she couldn't ignore it for much longer. This was just a match and she was only using a move she needed to use to get her victory she was thinking to herself as she kept the hold on for a few minutes more. After that though, she would hesitantly finally push herself off him, not wanting to completely put him to sleep with a move like this. She hoped that due to his weakening she could slip out of the scissors he had on her and roll onto her back next to him.

If she can do this, she'd lie there, breathing a bit heavily and shaking her head. Her face still red, she'd look up to the ceiling, trying to regain her composure. "Got...anything to...say now?" She says between heavy breaths, trying to make as if she wasn't affected by that whole situation.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed May 18, 2011 5:49 am

Running out of air at this point, Clyde's struggles would slow down dramatically, to the point where he stopped moving much at all. But to his dismay, Heather would wrap her arms around Clyde's head and pull the texan closer. "Mmmmppphhhh!!!!" He would cry out flailing his arms again as his face turned bright red.

"How can I stay still when you're tryin' to kill me with yo' boobies!!!" Clyde would cry out in a muffled voice as he layed under Heather before releasing his scissors, as he layed in a weak heap under Heather, unable to do anything except fight to stay awake.

To his relief however, Heather let him go and Clyde would instantly gasp for air as he was no longer being deprived of air from Heather's smother, breathing heavily as he lay in a collapsed heap next to Heather on the floor.

"Yeah... You.... Got a nice rack...." The texan would remark in defiance to Heather, always having plenty to say. Clyde however began to wonder what was wrong with Heather, its not like he was choking her, why was she so tired out? His body scissors surely didnt do that much damange to her, especially after they weakend. "Uhhh.... Y-You Ok?" Clyde would ask before reaching up to a cooler he had set up while watching TV, grabbing a bottle of beer, opening it and taking a quick swig of it before offering it to Heather.

"Drink?" He asked while he held the bottle out in his shaking wrists, being polite. "Wait! Why am I being nice to her!? Fuck this!" Clyde thought to himself before attempting to spill the contents of the bottle of beer over Heather's body. Starting at her breasts and working his way to her crotch, laughing in amusement as he did this. Its not that he hated her, but he enjoyed messing with her and while he was sure that Heather would most likely be pissed off, Clyde didnt care. "Hey! If you need cleanin! I don't mind lickin'!" Clyde would exclaim happily with a cheerfull laugh.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed May 18, 2011 6:12 am

As Heather tries to regain herself while lying down, she rubs her face to help calm herself. Propping herself up, she hears Clyde's remark, reminding her that the short period of time she had him quiet was over. "Ugh..you..I-" she begins to say as she watches Clyde's demeanor change a bit. Tilting her head, she watches as he reaches into his cooler.

"Um..." she says as he pulls out a beer and takes a drink of it. She sits there tapping her fingers not knowing what to make of this. Part of her feels he's just mocking her but the other part is just completely confused at this sudden chance of pacing. Seeing him offer her the drink as he also verbally does, she goes to respond to him but she is stopped by something that she couldn't see coming in the slightest.

Her face turned to shock and slowly to anger as she sat there while he poured the beer on her. Unable to even believe for a second that he would do that, she just stares down at her body, her fists shaking as she clenches them harder than ever. Hearing his comment was the tip of it as she snapped inside.

"What...the...fffFUCK!" she yells out as she slams her fists into the ground before deeply glaring up at Clyde. Slowly getting to her feet, she keeps her eyes on him as her anger keeps building. "You.....little......son of a bitch!" She says before charging towards him shoulder first, attempting to ram him into the wall.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed May 18, 2011 2:58 pm

Clyde was grinning like a hyena as he poured the beer along Heather's body, laughing happily without a care as he continued his quest to make Heather's blood boil.

But as he did this, Clyde realized he may of gone way too far as suddenly fliched upon seeing Heather's fist slam into the ground before she started glareing at him. "Oh shit..." He muttered with a nervous stare before getting to his feet, afriad of Heather. "U-Uh-Ummm... I-I Was just joking babe... N-No need to get hostile..." Clyde would mutter with a nervous laugh before dropping the bottle and trying to scramble up to his feet, attempting to get away from Heather but as he turned to face her again, he caught a massive charge from her and was swifty rammed into the wall. "Ugh!" He would grunt upon being slammed into the wall, pinned against it and stunned.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed May 18, 2011 3:22 pm

Ramming Clyde into the wall, she keeps her shoulder pressed into his chest for a few seconds before trying to grab his arms and slam them up against the wall, pinning them there. Breathing heavily again, but this time for a completely different reason, she looks into Clyde's eyes with a furious glare.

"I'm...Fucking SICK of your jokes! Before it was fine but...THIS!? I've HAD IT! I hope you had fun, because it's OVER." She yells out before trying to bring her knee up and ram it into his gut. If she can do this, she'll try and toss him to the side, releasing him from the wall. She wipes some of the beer from her breasts and swats it away to the side. "Damnit..."

Walking over to the cooler, she tips it over in a rage before grabbing one of the bottles that falls out. She slams the top of it on the corner of the cooler, breaking that part off. She walks over to Clyde and jerks the bottle forward, sending the fluid inside to spill over him. "How do you fucking like it?" She says before throwing the bottle sideways hard towards his gut, making sure the broken part doesn't hit.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed May 18, 2011 4:37 pm

Clyde's body seemed to grow stiff as Heather pinned him against the wall and gave him that firey glare into his own eyes. If Heather was tired of the texan's jokes and wanted them to stop, she had done just that by actually frightening Clyde with her sudden burst of fury. Even as Heather yelled at him, Clyde didnt say a word, he stood still against the wall in a stiff manner, shaking in nervous fear of Heather. The fun he was having with his teasing and flirting had been thrown away once Heather had snapped at him, he knew now that he was in serious, serious trouble. Clyde simply looked into Heather's firey glare, whimpering a bit before she nailed him in the stomach with a sudden knee strike, Causing the Texan to gasp in pain before doubling over, coughing up a bit before being thrown away from the wall, stumbling up a bit before his back struck the wooden ladder of his sister's bunk bed, Clyde would remain there, clutching his stomach as he leaned on the ladder.

"This... might've been a bad idea..." Clyde thought to himself as he leaned against the wooden bunk ladder before he spotted Heather tipping over his cooler. "Aww man, not the cooler!" Clyde thought to himself quietly, sad to see his cooler full of beer being spilled, but decided to keep his mouth shut in order to avoid angering Heather, which was rare for Clyde, he was also so defiant and never scared of anyone. Heather Sunderland and his Momma being Clyde's only exceptions, since they were the only women whom Clyde feared when they got loud and violent.

Seeing Heather grab a bottle of beer and break off the top of it, Clyde feared the worst and was now more afriad than ever. "I w-was kiddin' about the... d-d-dying happy thing! I d-don't wanna--" Clyde pleads for his life would soon be cut off by Heather suddenly spilling the contents of the bottle over Clyde, soaking him and his clothes in cold beer. "C-C-Cold..!" Clyde would exclaim upon being soaked, shivering a bit before he moved his hands down to his stomach to catch the broken bottle Heather threw at him, mostly out of reflex and fear. He caught the bottle as it hit his stomach, but fumbled with it a bit and ended up cutting his index finger on his right hand after it ran across a sharp end of the broken glass. "Ow! Damn..." Clyde would yelp, tossing the bottle away on the dorm carpet before placing his bloody finger in his mouth, trying to stop the bleeding and ease the slight stinging he was feeling.

"W-Wouldnt b-be as... B-B-Bad if I wasn't... so C-c-cold!" Clyde would remark while shaking his wet clothes, shivering against the bunk ladder.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed May 18, 2011 5:06 pm

Watching Clyde's reactions to the whole thing and now as he shivers, sitting against the bunk ladder, Heather tries calming herself but she just can't seem to. The beer remaining dripping from her body reminding herself over and over why she was so angry. "This little bastard, I don't remember the last time someone got me this mad." she thinks to herself as she stood there with her fists clenched. Shaking her head she begins to slowly make her way closer to Clyde.

"I'm not even close to being done with you. I'll completely tear apart this room with your body if I have to before I feel satisfied." She says as she makes her way to standing just over him. Once she reaches close enough distance, she'll try and bring her boot covered foot up, and place it against his chest, pushing him up against the wooden ladder.

She looks him over and notices the blood coming from the cut on his finger. "Tch..Idiot." she says as she pushes harder. "If I wanted you to bleed yet I would have said so." she says with a completely serious look on her face. Her anger seems to be leveling out with the feeling of dominance she is getting from the situation. Her love of winning seeming to run over to a feeling of complete control. She feels as if she has Clyde in her clutches now, and part of her wanted to keep it up just for that, along with the part of her just still pissed at him.

Pushing on him harder again, she puts her hands on her hips as she looks down at him. "Anything else you want to say before I beat the hell out of you even more?" she says, raising her eyes a bit up to the top of the bunk. Her urges colliding as she sees the height she could get from that.

Last edited by 1905 on Wed May 18, 2011 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed May 18, 2011 6:12 pm

"This crazy chick... I don't remember the last time I got someone this mad." Clyde thought to himself as he remained slumped against the wooden ladder of the bunk bed before he removed his soaked white shirt, hating the feeling of the cold and wet piece of clothing making him shiver. He began breathing heavily as he clutched his stomach, still a bit afriad of Heather. His fear would grow a bit more as she approached him and pressed her boot against his chest, wincing a bit as he felt Heather's foot press him up against the ladder, before she began talking about tearing him apart all over the dorm, and by the cold glare in Heather's eyes, Clyde knew she was dead serious.

Clyde remained trapped under Heather's foot as she kept him helplessly pressed against the ladder, unable to escape her domineering clutches as she stood towering over Clyde and kept the formerly wild texan still and quiet. "Aghhh..." Clyde would wince again as he felt Heather's boot covered foot push harder against him, unable to reply to her cold words as she now had complete control over the boy. Dispite the situation being rather bad, Clyde couldnt help but be slightly enticed by the dominance that Heather had over him, getting a little bit aroused by the beautiful figure of Heather keeping him trapped under her boot while glared down at him with those intense eyes of hers.

However, Clyde knew that the situation would be far from enjoyable if Heather had her way with him. Seeing her eyes trail away a bit, Clyde saw an opening and reached for the closest thing he could grab on the bottom bunk next to him, a pillow. Waisting No time Clyde swung it hard at Heather's face, hoping the sudden right hook of the pillow hit and a trip-up from his extended leg would knock Heather to the left, towards the dorm wall where a stereo system rested a small dresser, just beside the bottom bunk bed, where Clyde would try to follow-up and charge at Heather if his desperate attack worked.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed May 18, 2011 6:39 pm

As Heather stood over Clyde with her boot on his chest, she looked over him, waiting a few more minutes for him to respond to her. After hearing nothing, she shrugs a little bit before crossing her arms. "Nothing to say huh? Well that's definitely something new. Never thought I'd enjoy silence as much as I am now." She says, sounding like a joke, but not having any hint of joking around in her expression. She was filled with a feeling of power and anger as she kept him there, trying to do damage by just applying extra pressure to her pushes.

Getting as worked up as she was in this position, she took her guard down a little bit, feeling as if there was nothing Clyde could do to her now. This ended up being a mistake on her part as she saw him grab for a pillow. Not having any time to react, the pillow smashes into her face as she stumbles back, tripping over his leg to the left. Trying to stop herself from falling, she rams into the wall as her arm and hand hits the stereo that rested there. Her hit must have touched just the right place as the stereo turned on and began to play music. What came out of it took Heather completely for a loop. Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get it On" played through the speakers as she shook her head and looked at it.

"Wh-What the f-?!" She begins to let out as she is cut off before she can react any further, seeing Clyde charging at her. Not being able to come up with any other solution, she tries to brace herself and charge back at him, trying to knock the both of them forward which would in turn cause them to end up both on the bed. "The...Hell is this!?" She is able to let out in between the two's charging as her face takes up a shade of red again, clearly feeling weirded by the song that's playing, reminding her of the situation they were in before, adding to the whole awkwardness of the entire thing.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland (End) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland (End)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next