Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland (End)

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland (End) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland

Post by Lobo Tue May 17, 2011 7:05 pm

Clyde really hated 'drop attacks', even though Heather was an inch shorter and weighed about the same as him, the feeling of a ton of pressure being dropped down upon his body was something Clyde never liked, even if it was from a cute girl. He knew he would to keep himself from hitting to the floor so much or else he'd have to endure more of those flying drops.

As he layed on the floor, The eye that had been previously hurt by Heather's punch seemed to heal up a bit, which allowed Clyde to open his right eye back up again. As he did this, he spotted Heather tripping over that long dress she wore, earning a rather sly grin from Clyde, who suddenly got an idea.

Clyde remained on the floor and allowed Heather to hoist him up, standing up-right with his head wrapped under her arm, but as she held him, The texan's hands would reach out swiftly behind her to snatch a part of dress, right around her thighs. "Trust me babe... I know it don't give as much..." Mutterd Clyde with a smirk before attempting to pull Heather's dress from under her, trying to trip her up and send her to the floor.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland (End) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland

Post by TiefBlau Tue May 17, 2011 7:24 pm

As Heather brings Clyde into her grasp, she felt as if she had everything under her control and planned out. That is until she hears Clyde reply to her earlier remark. A bit confused at his seemingly confident demeanor, she doesn't expect the next thing coming. Going for the neckbreaker move, she is cut off when she feels a tugging at her dress.

"Uwah!?" she lets out as the pull at her dress trips her up and she falls backwards. Her back and head collide with the floor as she lets out a yell in pain as she reaches to rub the back of her head. "This DAMN dress!" She yells as she continues to rub her head.

She feels like she'll continually regret the attire she currently wears but at the moment she feels as if there isn't much she can do about it. Hesitant to just remove it as she has nothing but her undergarments underneath, she clicks her tongue and realizes she needs to bear with it as much as she can. Although her hopes in winning this little bout have slimmed a bit because of it and that's what seems to worry her the most.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue May 17, 2011 7:33 pm

"And this is why We wear jeans..." Remarked Clyde as he looked down at Heather with a confident smirk, referring to himself and Bonnie when he said 'We' but not outright saying anything about his sister.

"Maybe you should lose the dress..." The Texan would taunt to Heather before he reached out for her arm with one hand, while cupping her chin with his other hand in order to hoist her up, attempting to place the girl between his legs and set her up for his finisher, The Texas Piledriver. "Sorry missy... But I think It's time we end this..." Clyde would remark to Heather, ready to put her out as fast as possible.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue May 17, 2011 7:47 pm

As Heather lies there, she looks up at Clyde a bit confused at first by him saying 'we', but then just shaking it off as him just talking in general about people around here. Shaking her head, she tries to completely regain her composure before Clyde's next move. Hearing the rest of his words in a taunting way, she lets out a small laugh.

"Yeah right" she says as he picks her up, although in the back of her head she was weighing on if she should do just that to improve her movements a bit. As Clyde hoists her up, she quickly swats away his hands before stumbling back towards the wall, she presses her palms against it before glaring at him. A smirk comes over her face as she charges straight at him with a spear, aiming to ram him into the dorm room door next to them.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue May 17, 2011 8:03 pm

Clyde was more than ready to piledrive Heather, but to his dismay, the girl was able to escape his grasp by swatting his hands away. As Heather took a step back, so did Clyde, waiting to see what Heather was going to do.

He had to admit, he found her rather appealing to the eye as she pressed herself against the wall and glared at him, unable to not find the current situation with Heather at least a little bit enticing. These thoughts may have disstracted him from countering Heather, who came chargeing at him and nailed Clyde with a heavy spear, knockign the wind out of the texan as Heather rammed him through the door of Bonnie's dorm that Clyde had left half way closed, causing the pair to go right through the door rather easily and stumble into the room, landing on the beanbag chair that Clyde had been sitting on. Laying the texan out within his sister's dorm, near the center of the room. Groaning on the floor, unable to move.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue May 17, 2011 8:21 pm

Going through the door with the spear, she got more out of it than she expected. Not really noticing how the door was already halfway open, she was a bit surprised as they kept going through before landing on the beanbag chair. Propping herself up a bit as she lay on top of Clyde, she shook her head and looked around at where they were. Ending up in a dorm room with Heather not knowing exactly who's it was, she looked at the surroundings.

"Ah..ha!" Looking up she saw a bunk bed at the other end of the room opposite the door they came in. Grinning, she knew just what she was going to use it for sooner or later, but not quite just yet. She loved doing those things, but wasn't dumb about it. Propping herself up a bit more, she rolls off the soft chair and Clyde as she goes to stand, tripping on her dress yet again. "Argh...Fuck it!" she yells out before looking around again. She walks over to the door and slams it shut before looking back.

"You're dead for making me do this." She says, trying to put the blame on him for her attire. She then undoes the bow and belts on her dress before unbuttoning it all the way down. Slipping out of it she stands in just her black lingerie bra and panties, and her black boots. Clenching her fists a bit, she charges at Clyde, aiming to hit him with a shining wizard type kick.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue May 17, 2011 8:45 pm

Coughing as he layed on the beanbag chair, Clyde began to stir laying in a groggy heap upon the chair, lifting his head up to discover that he was back in Bonnie's Dorm. "Aww shit... Bonnie ain't Gon' like this..." Clyde would whisper to himself as he slid off the bean bag before coughing up some more, clutching his abdomen. He looks over to the door to spot Heather, who had just slammed the door shut and was now yelling at him.

"Dead!? What the hell I do? I ain't done nothin'!" The Texan protested as rose up to one knee, taking his eyes off Heather for a moment before looking back up to see that her remove the dress she had been tripping over. Clyde's eyes would grow wide at this moment as his cheeks turned red before he howled in exitement. "Sweet Momma Hallelujah!" The texan would exclaim happily as he stared at Heather's slender Half-Naked Figure before him. "Well If im Gon' die at least I'ma die happy..." Clyde would remark with a sly grin before he spotted Heather charging at him at blazing speed.

"Shit!" He mutterd before taking a narrow roll to the side to dodge the kick, which would slide just a few inches from his head. Luckily he escaped Heather's attack with his role, but the texan would soon fly back into combat as he leapt back at Heather, trying to tackle her from the ground keep her pinned down on the dorm floor. "Can't we talk 'bout this!?" He would plead just before tangling with Heather.

Last edited by 621 on Tue May 17, 2011 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue May 17, 2011 9:01 pm

As Heather misses her kick, she slides forward on the floor a bit, landing on one knee. "Shut UP!" She says as she jerks her head over to look at Clyde after hearing his exclamation and remark. She then finds herself tackled to the ground as she sees him charge towards her. As he pins her down, she looks up at him with a glare in her eyes.

"I didn't do that to give you a better look, I did it so I could kick your ass easier!" she says as she ignores his pleading. She then tries to bring her feet up under him before tying to kick up at his leg to flip him forward and off her. If she can do this, she'll then try and flip herself backwards to land on top of him while holding his wrists to the ground. "You're MINE now"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue May 17, 2011 9:24 pm

Putting all his weight down on his arms in order to hold Heather down, Clyde was sure that he had Heather right where he wanted her, ignoring the glare she gave him, the texan would simply look down at Heather with a teasing grin. If he wasnt having fun wrestling with Heather before, he was now.

"Well. maybe I should get you to Try and kick my ass more often... You're alot more fun to wrestle without that big ol' dress in the way..." Clyde would remark with a wide grin before being flipped over by Heather, his eyes going wide as he was suddenly flipped foreward and put on his back. But before he knew it, Heather would join him again by Flipping herself back on top of Clyde to pin him down.

Clyde then looked up to see that Heather was now laying over him and had him firmly pinned to the ground, blushing a bit as he heard her words, along with the current postion he was in with her. Still, it didnt take long for Clyde to regain his old cocky self. "Heh... YOURS for the takin', missy" The texan would remark shamelessly before attempting to get his legs up around Heather's waist and close down upon them for a tight body scissors. "Don't think I ain't learned nothin' from girls here!" He would exclaim before attempting pull Heather down against his own body as he layed on the floor while he tried he tightening his scissors.

If successful, Clyde would attempt to get his arms free and wrap them around Heather's back, attempting to desperately apply a bearhug of sorts from the ground. "Hope you like to Ground-Wrestle, highflyer!" The Texan would mock, he caught Heather, whispering directly into her ear.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue May 17, 2011 9:54 pm

As Heather flips Clyde over and follows him to pin him down, her glare seems to be getting fiercer. The remark from him getting to her a bit as she puts pressure on his wrists that she's holding down. "Just shut up already! Damn you! When I'm done with you, you definitely won't be making those jokes again. You'll be begging me to stop!" she says as her face lights up red.

She then feels his legs wrap around her waist as she frantically looks back. Letting out a small groan from the pressure as he squeezes, her grip on his wrists loosens a bit. With one eye open, she looks down at Clyde with a frustrated look. "I don't care...that doesn't matter, I'm...still going to...beat you." She says as she struggles to get out of the scissors.

Feeling him slips his arms from her grasp, her hands slip as she falls forward lying flat on him, allowing him to easily lock in the bearhug as well to compound the hold. Trying to pry his arms from her, she clenches her teeth as she hears him whisper in her ear. "I...can't say I prefer it..." she says, laughing at her situation a bit before the frustration comes back to her.

Using her hands to push herself forward as much as she can, she tries to break free of the bearhug, taking his legs that are wrapped around her waist with her, trying to bend his back. "I can't..say you deserve to feel this...but I also don't think..you deserve to breath right now either." She'd say if she was able to move her body forward enough so her breasts hang above Clyde's face. She'd then try to drop herself down again, attempting to smother him with her nicely sized breasts. A maneuver she calls "Unwavered Fate" Mostly just because she thinks calling it breast smother sounds too sensual.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland (End) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland (End)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next