Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland (End)

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland (End) - Page 6 Empty Re: Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland

Post by Lobo Wed May 18, 2011 11:01 pm

"You're.....pretty damn.... Resistant..." Mutterd Clyde with a smirk in between heavy breaths and a few coughs as he kept messaging Heather's ample breasts, cupping her bust within his palms while his thumbs traced around her hardened nipples. "Heh... Clyde Gastin... D-Dont play fair..." Clyde would remark, trying to fight back his own build up toward a climax, while he smirked at how 'cute' Heather appeared to him with those watery eyes of her's as she shook the texan slowly with that grip she still had on her neck, causing Clyde to limply sway back and forth as Heather shook him.

"Nyughh... You're g-gonna pop..." Remarked Clyde to Heather as he heard her moan, which started to arouse him as well. While Clyde was only trying to make Heather give up, he knew that there was no going back now and that his body was on the verge of giving up on him as well. It was now going to be a test of endurance between the two.

Raising his right arm up, Clyde would swing it around behind Heather head. Giving her a sly yet blushing smirk as he looked into her eyes, while his other hand tugged at her right arm that held his throat. "You... Really wanna kill me, huh?" Clyde would mutter in between heavy breaths before pulling Heather in close as he leaned forth, attempting to place a deep kiss on his opponent as they slowly grinded on the bed. "Im gonna be in for it..." Thought Clyde before shutting his eyes, unsure as to what would happen at this point with Heather as he pulled her close to him for a liplock, hoping to outlast Heather.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland (End) - Page 6 Empty Re: Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland

Post by TiefBlau Wed May 18, 2011 11:35 pm

Heather tries to let out a small laugh to Clyde's first comment, but it seems to mix and blend with a longer moan than before as he traced her nipples with his thumbs. Her body felt as if it was on fire with a mix of pleasure and hatred as she cursed herself for being taken in so much by his motions. Thinking of how the two got to this point, she hadn't the slightest thought in her mind that it would have turned out this way, yet here they are, in what has escalated to a battle of sexual endurance.

"N-No way...I'll make you pass out..before that." She says in response, trying to keep her resolve strong as she fought not only against him, but also her own body now. However, she couldn't avoid the fact that she was faltering, and she knew it. If it keeps going at this rate, there was no doubt in her that her body would give in before she could get him to give up to her.

Then as Clyde swings his arm around Heather's head and mutters those words, Heather's grip loosens quite a bit as she shoots a confused look from her eyes to his. Her look turns to one of complete shock as her eyes widen huge when he pulls her into the kiss, losing her grip completely as their lips touch. Totally taken in by the moment, Heather seems to forget for a few seconds about the match. Her hands wander from his neck to the bed near the sides of his head. She returns the deep kiss in full as her body shakes from the built up pleasure she's been feeling. Being taken away in the moment, her body seems to relax and completely give in to all that it's been holding back as she bursts, her fluids flow out through her black panties as she finally realizes herself what had happened.

Her eyes widen once more as she breaks the kiss, trying to prop herself up as much as she can as she looks away to the side. ".......you win." she says in a quiet voice as her eyes tear up while she feels filled with embarrassment and shame. She couldn't believe she had let him bring her to such a state. That far, she was in complete disbelief with herself. She would keep going on to get back at him for it, she had the largest urge to rip him apart for making her like this, but her body was almost completely limp from what happened as she looked down, away from his face.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu May 19, 2011 12:44 am

As he locked in his kiss with Heather, Clyde seemed to be lose himself in the embrace as well, once he felt Heather's hands around his head before she began returning this kiss. "Is she really doing this?" thought Clyde within his embrace with Heather, ironically falling into her touch much like she fell into his. As she returned the kiss, Clyde's grip on Heather was no longer made to restrain her, it was now far more softer and gentle, giving into the tension that he could no longer hold back. The texan couldnt explain what had happend, but all the bitternes he had for Heather had been thrown away as she returned the kiss. Maybe it was just the music.

But as quickly as the wonderful mutal embrace began, it ended just as fast, if not quicker. Feeling the kiss being broken by Heather, Clyde blinked a bit in confusion as to what was wrong, he then felt something wet around his crotch and looked down at Heather's panties, spotting an even darker spot within her panties, but Heather wasnt the only one who had let loose during the kiss, even though it was harder to tell on his end since Clyde was still wearing his jeans.

Clyde honestly wasnt sure if she should tell Heather that he climaxed as well, thinking about stealing a victory. But as he saw the girl tear up and turn away from him, Clyde would frown as his head drooped down, feeling bad for taunting and messing with Heather so much along with making her cry after getting her to pop during their little match. "Why the hell do I feel so bad...?" thought Clyde, questioning his own motives before he finally spoke to Heather.

"Aww hey come on... Don't cry...." Clyde would plead, no longer acting immature and messing with Heather, but now actually trying to be nice as he reaches out for her, trying to wipe a tear off of her eye. "Ya know... I... Uhmm.... I think we Tied..." Clyde would admit nervously, not bothering to show Heather any proof, but none the less, he was now trying to make her feel better. "Im... Uhh... S-Sorry?" He'd mutter with a nervous grin as he sat up before trying to throw a blanket over Heather, offering to cover her up.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu May 19, 2011 1:29 am

As Heather lay there, propping herself up, she bit her lip trying to stop herself from crying out. A few tears dropped from her eyes to Clyde who was still under her. Holding her head down, she was trying to avoid looking up at his face. Feeling such disgust for herself and her hate still lingering for the boy. Silence took over for quite a while before he broke the silence.

Hearing his words, she just kept still, holding her head down the whole time without responding. She had a handful of the beds sheets as she clenched her fits, clutching them tight. As Clyde threw the blanket over her, she let go of the sheets and took the blanket, wrapping it around her as she scooted backwards. She brought herself to a sitting position at the edge of the bed as she kept her head down, her arms wrapped around herself, holding the blanket in place.

"That..doesn't matter." She says, finally breaking her own silence. In reality given her in-ring nature she was a bit relieved to hear the possibility that she might have not lost straight out, but that doesn't change the feelings she was having from the way they did tie the match. "I...told you not to do that...I said I didn't come here for that...but you kept on persisting about it...your ridiculous jokes...I told myself I was just here to win a match...but look what happened..." She let out, keeping her head down the whole time, the bangs in her hair partly covering her eyes. "And I'm sure you loved it didn't you...seeing me like that...bringing me that way"

She finally looks up and at Clyde with her teary eyes as she continues talking. "I should kick your ass even more now for that!...but I just...cant right now" she says, looking at him into his eyes, half trying to see if he really is sorry, and half trying to get her anger across more. "And can we turn off that FUCKING music!" she suddenly yells as she picks up a pillow and throws at the stereo.

Last edited by 1905 on Thu May 19, 2011 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu May 19, 2011 1:56 am

Clyde's head seem to sink lower as he heard Heather's words, giving off a saddened frown as she berated him for the way the match ended up. Yes it was mostly his fault things ended up this way but Heather had a part to play in this as well. It was Heather who stripped herself down to her bra and panties used the breast smother and it was Heather who hit the stereo to turn on the mood setting music as well as knocking the pair into the bed.

But Clyde would not blame Heather, he felt he did enough to Heather and didnt want to bother arguing with her. He felt neither one of them would stop arguing if they kept blaming one another, and for that, Clyde kept quiet. He knew he was just as guilty. Yes he liked seeing her like that bringing her that way. Yes he loved the tension the two made, as well as the kiss they shared. But Clyde said nothing. He simply sat along bed and layed against the wall, looking at Heather as she practically yelled out her hate for him.

"I ain't felt this bad in a long time... Why am I puttin' up with this?" Thought Clyde with his head turned down and away from Heather, unable to look her in the eye as she turned to him. Feeling guilty for something he enjoyed and didnt regret doing. The only thing he regretted was caring about Heather's feelings and making her cry, along with apperently getting this 'attached' to the girl in such a short amount of time.

"Sorry..." Was all he could mutter with his head down, not even able to look her in the eye as he said this.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu May 19, 2011 2:18 am

Heather's conflicting feelings were running through her as she looked from Clyde, back down to her legs as she sat there. She knew herself that she had some fault in the way things turned out. Things that at the time she justified within herself as just things to help her win the match, but as she looks back at them, she can see how it might have gotten the boy riled up. Realizing these things she began to hate herself even more as the tears dropped from her eyes even more, wetting the blanket over her thighs quite a bit.

She wouldn't admit it but she enjoyed the few seconds of the kiss probably just as much as Clyde did, and that fact was driving her nuts even more. It was that enjoyment that led her to give in and let her body give out as well. There's no way she'd ever say that fact though as she didn't want to admit of any attraction to the boy who had messed with her so much throughout their match.

However, she felt a genuine care coming from Clyde at the moment. She knew inside when he said sorry he really meant it. "...you know...I...don't even know who you are..." She says, realizing this fact, which struck a pain in her chest even more. Feeling this way and losing herself like that to someone she didn't even know the name of. She shook her head as she let out a teary filled laugh at her situation. "Seriously...can you believe that?...damn" she says cursing herself again.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu May 19, 2011 4:26 am

Clyde looked back at Heather out of the corner of his eye and saw that she was crying even harder now. This struck the blonde brawler quite a bit as he felt this was still his doing, unaware that Heather was blaming herself for the way the match ended up. Clyde then got off the bed and went to the kitchen to grab a paper towel, emerging from it with in his palm before walking up to Heather and offering it to her. "...Here... Please stop cryin'..." He would mutter, barely looking at her before he turned to look at the spilled cooler of beer he had set up. "One left... and its warm..." He mutterd with sadness before looking over to a nearby desk where he usually left a pack of cigarettes. They were gone though, most likely thrown away by Bonnie. No Beer, no cigarettes, no popcorn. Clyde was out of guilty pleasures to ease his stress. "Crap..." He'd mutter before plopping himself back down on the bed, giving Heather some distance.

"I wouldnt worry... I ain't very important. Hell... It's probably a good thing you dont know me." Clyde would confess before turning to finally look at Heather as she laughed. Caught off guard by it. "Y-Yeah I can believe it... Somtimes you wont always know who you fight here... We're all strangers." He'd mutter before letting out a sigh.

"Name's Clyde... Clyde Gastin..." He'd confess with a blank look on his face. His joking attitude and happy-go-lucky demeanor gone.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu May 19, 2011 4:51 am

Heather sits shaking her head as Clyde stood up and walked to the kitchen. She looked up at him as he walked back over to her with a paper towel in his hand, offering it to her. She shuffled around a bit before reaching her hand from inside the blanket to take it from him. However as she sat there, still deep in thought, she sort of just balled it up in her hand instead of using it, her mind drifting off.

Hearing him mutter about the beer, she takes a quick peek up noticing him looking over at the spilled cooler. Remembering tipping it over from her outburst earlier, she looks down again before shifting her head back and forth a bit. "S..sorry." she says, feeling as if she should apologize, but still feeling the same as she has been. It's more or less just an apology to clear herself up than anything else. As he sits back down she looks over to him for a second before looking back down.

Hearing his response to what she says, she tilts her head up a bit, staring at the ceiling, until he 'introduces' himself, telling her his name. Her eyebrows curl down as she thinks for a second. "Clyde...Gastin....Gastin...where have I heard that before?" she thinks to herself as she runs the possibilities through her brain. Unlike most of the girls that have been here for a while that would know Clyde himself by name, she being new didn't have that reasoning for the name to sound familiar. She was more thinking about the last name, it felt as if she had heard that name just recently. It seemed like a name that was fresh in her mind but she couldn't quite pick it out. Shaking her head again, she figured it was nothing and that her state of mind at the moment was just screwing with her, when in reality her state of mind was actually making her forget where she had heard it.

"...H...Heather." She says hesitantly, while leaning her side against one of the beams at the end of the bunk, connecting the two beds. "Heather Sunderland..." she finishes. Feeling obligated to say her name after he had just let her know his, she almost regrets the words coming out of her mouth. Feeling as if if she states her name it will just prolong the situation which at the moment she really didn't want to happen, but the feeling that she had to respond ending up taking over.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu May 19, 2011 5:21 am

Clyde turned a bit as Heather appologized, slightly surprised by that, but happy to see that the hostile situation was cooling down now. Or so it seemed that way in his eyes, which opened him up a bit again to Heather, whom still most likely hated him. "It's fine... Don't worry about it..."

"Nice to meet you... Heather Sunderland..." Clyde would say with a half smile, trying to bring out those manners that his mother always told him to use but rarely ever did. His eyebrow twitches after saying her name, the last name sounding firmilar to him. "Sunderland" Thought Clyde again before dismissing it, it seemed like an average and common name at best. "Sounds a bit firmilar.." He'd mutter outloud, dispite dismissing his thoughts.

"Hey... Listen... I uhmm... Im sure you really hate my guts and thats fine... I aint forcing ya to stay here...." Clyde would say before he tried correcting himself. "B-but I ain't telling you to leave either! Not that I... Dammit.... Do you understand what Im saying?" Clyde would remark as he turned to Heather, having trouble getting the words out that he was simply trying to be polite and nice to Heather. Feeling bad for the way he had treated her.

Last edited by 621 on Thu May 19, 2011 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu May 19, 2011 2:18 pm

Heather nods her head in response to Clyde's words. Normally she would laugh at him stumbling over what he was saying, trying to come up with the right things to say, but her mood hasn't quite lightened up a bit. Her lips curl up just a tiny bit showing she did find it a bit funny, but that is all she gives in reaction. "I...get what you're saying." She says, crossing her arms and wrapping the blanket around her more. "I think...I'm going to stick around...for just a bit."

Heather sighs before looking at Clyde. She really wanted to leave and forget what had happened here, but on the other hand she didn't have the energy to get up and go. Figuring resting for a bit is more important than anything, she decides to stay for a bit. A small trust that the boy wouldn't try anything else develops in her, but she still held a hate for him for what had happened, although it seemed to be a bit less of one then before.

Nodding again, she brings her head down again, leaning against the beam. Her eyes almost drifting off as she sits there, her tears having slowed down a bit by now.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland (End) - Page 6 Empty Re: Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland (End)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next