» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A blast from the past: Tsumi meets Anja

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A blast from the past: Tsumi meets Anja - Page 8 Empty Re: A blast from the past: Tsumi meets Anja

Post by Harrier Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:53 am

There she was, crying like a little girl and watching herself doing it in a mirror. Luckily Anja had a message for her that wouldn't break her heart more, quite the contrary.
"Indeed, that's what you should have done. But I am one of a kind, I can hardly keep my own fingers away from me. Can't hold it against you that you wanted to enjoy being dominated by me."
The Blonde said with a smirk on her face after she had sneaked up behind Tsumi and put her arms around the waist of her former opponent, cuddling with her.
"I should give you that from your trainer. Guess it means your free to go. Take care of the likes of Natalia, ok? She's no bad person, but she'll eat you alive and spit you out if you give in easily."
at least Anja didn't think of her as a bad person in general. But a fair warning didn't hurt at all, knowing that AFW attracted predators like a meat only buffet.

"And this is from me. Think of it as a lucky charm."
She put her head to the neck of Tsumi , giving her some rough love in form of a love bite. It would probably be long gone when she came to Japan, but it was the thought that counted.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

A blast from the past: Tsumi meets Anja - Page 8 Empty Re: A blast from the past: Tsumi meets Anja

Post by Kite2014 Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:59 pm

Tsumi soon was surprised to hear Anja speak up as she then listened to what she had said as she looks at the ground. She didn’️t want to be dominated…She just wasn’️t use to another person’️s fingers in there. She would train herself with other random girls to get use to that feeling. She didn’️t say anything but that was when Anja wrapped her arms around Tsumi as Tsumi soon blushed feeling the blondes body touching her’️s. That was when she heard the good news. A big smile soon appeared on her face as she jumps up in the air and turned around and hugged Anja but that was when Anja bit her neck like marks from her love bite. Tsumi blushes deeply as she moaned slightly with her small meep that came out of her mouth. She looks at Anja as she then kisses Anja’️s cheek as she then smirks and closes her eyes nervous for what she was about to say.

“I…I want to show you something…How truly skilled I am with the whole sexcraft thing. Heh heh. And um…I would like to show you by doing it to you…Well…Um would you…Maybe want to…Well…Have some fun?”

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:20 am

Anja made a stern face which she would surely have a hard time holding up when the Japanese would open her eyes again. A kiss on the cheek couldn't really fluster her, much to her own dismay as that was more of a handshake for her.
"What are you talking about? I didn't just come in to play Santa for you, I want to collect what's mine anyway. I won the match and demanded you to be my price. And according to the international sex fighting rules, that means you're my bitch for now."
It was sweet how nervous Tsumi was at the idea of getting it on with the blonde, who had lots of fun to tease her with it. Her trainer had said that she was a little bit of the gullible type, maybe she could even sell her this whole *international sex fighting rules* crap.

Anyway, she took her arms around the waist of Tsumi and let her hands glide under the pants of her, grabbing a cheek with each hand to draw her close to her own body.
"But I'm inclined to allow you to have some fun too."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:01 am

“But…It wasn’️t a sex match. How could that be? Meep! Hey wait!”

That was when Anja slipped her hands under Tsumi’️s shorts and grabbed her cheeks with both hands to pull her close. That was when Tsumi nods towards Anja and all of a sudden kiss her on the lips passionately and her tongue breaking through into Anja’️s mouth to find her tongue. While she was inside of Anja’️s mouth as then starts rubbing Anja’️s orbs gently as she smiles as she breaks the kiss and starts to lift up her fabric to see Anja’️s bare orbs as she smiles.

“You might have had me surprised in the match…Now its time for you to feel what I can really do.”

With that she would lower her head to Anja’️s chest area and start suckling on her magnificent orbs nipples. She smiles as she looks up at Anja and continues to suckle on her orb.

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:51 am

Anja would have nearly burst into laughter, Tsumi had nearly bought her international sex fighting rules setup. And another thing had also caught her interest, but before she could exploit it, the Japanese subjected herself upon her with a kiss that really surprised her with its sudden and intense impact and was answered by her own tongue by reflex, fighting with the tongue of Tsumi.

Her eyes were gleaming while they kissed. Tsumi was hot, had class and was a sunshine, a kind of woman she was hardly used to from her perspective of continual search for a place to be safe from the past. Was that how normal, happy persons were? As the kiss was broken and Tsumi wandered down her body, she could finally say it.
"*Meep*. I like the sound of that. It's cute."
she replied after liking her lips to get a fleeting taste of Tsumi's lips before looking down upon the Japanese who worked her hardening nipple, maintaining a dominating glare, but she was already unsure if she could keep that up for long.
"Don't overestimate yourself. I had you after your flash move, and you know it."
Speaking of getting something, Anja raised her knee to the crotch of Tsumi and gently rubbed with it between the legs while her hands kept lying on the Japanese's lower cheeks to prevent her from retreating.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:09 pm

Tsumi soon smirked as she lead her hands onto Anja’️s breast both her thumb and her index finger were wrapped around Anja’️s nipples. Tsumi smiled a bit as she then kisses Anja’️s neck as she then giggles.

“Karasu-chan…Please let me know your name…I mean…I want to actually say it when I’️m going to release…And um well.”

Tsumi then started massaging Anja’️s breasts and as she did she was ever so lightly pulling on her nipples to give a little pain mixed with her pleasure. That was when Tsumi let out a cute little moan as Anja raised her knee to start lightly rubbing Tsumi’️s sex and Tsumi could feel Anja taking a hold of cheeks behind her making sure she couldn’️t escape.

“Ungh, Karasuu-chan uwehe. You’️re so beautiful, you never get to see beauty like this in Japan.”

Still feeling some of the effects of Anja’️s sexual attack in the ring was not helping her in this situation. She basically started back where she was when Anja last left off. But that didn’️t mean she was already about to cum. And with that Tsumi reaches down and starts rubbing Anja’️s sex through her shorts.

“Karasu-chan…Please let me make you feel really good.”

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:28 pm

The question after her real name, combined with that innocent sentence of Tsumi sent Anja back in time for a long moment and banished the glimmer in her eyes for a moment, replaced by nothing at all but staring at Tsumi without really noticing her. She didn't really notice the pain in her nipples, so enthralling was that moment.
*Look at my little Karasu. She is a novelty. Her curly blonde hair, doesn't it look like the sun, like the rising sun in our flag? You never get to see beauty like this in Japan.*
The market built the prices, and the Japanese market was always interested in the blonde of German decent. Despite generous offers, she had never been to buy, just for rent for some days or even hours, the mistress of masks would have rather traded every other one of her *stepchildren* at once instead of her. Cash only, no take backs, no escape route once the deal was sealed.

Her nails scratched over the cute butt of Tsumi, but didn't dig in too deep and would probably still pass as love scratches before she regained enough consciousness to play her little flashback off. She offered no resistance to the invading fingers of Tsumi, panting a small moan in her ear instead.
"Make me feel good."
She whispered, only with a insubstantial portion of the power her voice usually carried while she continued to rub her leg unusual gentle over the sex of Tsumi and her fingers stubbornly refused to let go of Tsumi's behind like she would have usually done to bend her more to her will by trying to immobilize her. Just hold her close and making a decision, still whispering.
"You never tell anyone when I say you my name, especially not when you're home again. We clear on that? For your own sake."
Tsumi was a good wrestler and beautiful, and a somewhat famous singer. Collectors like her former mistress would probably pay huge sums for her and put her into some nefarious scheme she couldn't even imagine right now. As the favorite stepdaughter of the mistress of masks, she had a view in her business and knew that she had dabbled in more than one field of business.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:55 pm

Tsumi was confused since Karasu said she didn’️t want her to speak of her name. Tsumi nods though deciding to respect Karasu’️s decision. Maybe she would let her know why after they were finished but who really knows? Tsumi then decided to speak out loud and she said, “Of course Karasu-chan, I promise not to tell...As long as you just tell me Karasu-chan I do not mind...And I...I mean...We...Um.”

She then kisses Karasu deeply on her lips as she lets her finger slowly enter Karasu’️s sex but then her middle finger joined in with her index finger as she smiles and says, “Karasu-chan you feel so amazing inside.” She then starts suckling on Karasu’️s left orb as she smiles. “To tell you the truth…I’️ve never done it with many except Hamada-sensei…But…I love being with you.”

Tsumi’️s fingers started moving in and out of Karasu’️s sex at first slowly to ease her into what she was about to do, but she needed to get her ready for what she was about to do. She must get her into that mindset of full on ecstasy.

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:31 am

"That's ok. Just be yourself."
Tsumi was a rookie in sex fighting? Hm, well, Anja could have expected that after her quick cave in to her hands in the ring, but there was always the chance that she just was full the type of the girl and had caught her in an appealing position that brought her off anyway.

She could at some point feel her knees getting weak under the rising number of invading fingers in her womanhood and the tongue that played with her breast, so she raised her arms and leaned both of them on the shoulders of Tsumi while she let out a loud moan this time, feeling herself getting wet in the process.
"Aahh...Anja...My name...uuhh...is Anja. "
I was easy to surrender to the all around assault of the Japanese in a non-ring surrounding, and she was more than anxious what Tsumi had in mind for her and would let herself getting moved around.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:51 pm

Tsumi smiles as she then heard Anja’️s real name she starts leading Anja to the lockers and has her lean up against them. Tsumi looks at Anja as she smiles and says, “Anja-chan…The name sounds so beautiful. Heh I love it!” Tsumi then started to mover her fingers inside of Anja faster and deeper as she wanted to see Anja’️s face. “You’️re wet down there already Anja-chan, you are so adorable.”

Tsumi then kisses Anja on her lips once again and then her neck, but then she returned the favor from earlier love bites by giving Anja one for herself right on her neck as she smiles. Soon Tsumi’️s fingers stopped while inside of Anja she smirks a bit evilly as she then continues to kiss her neck, Tsumi though kept her fingers inside as she says, “Tell me, how badly do you want me to continue.”

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next