Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A blast from the past: Tsumi meets Anja

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A blast from the past: Tsumi meets Anja - Page 5 Empty Re: A blast from the past: Tsumi meets Anja

Post by Harrier Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:02 pm

Disappointing, her opponent seemed not to like to play nice anymore, and Anja let out a small sigh of disappointment.
"No more slow play? Too bad."
Anja wasn't really fatigued and got up as soon as Tsumi had left her pining position while the foot of Tsumi came swinging in a surprisingly fast way and hit her on the upper chest which caused her to stagger up to full height, where the next attack was already coming in.

As Tsumi had done when Anja had attacked her as she tried to use her discus punch, she took the time in which her opponent to make a sidestep give Tsumi more speed so that she would hit a corner front first, roll her over in a waist lock backwards roll, ending in a bridging german suplex(chaos theory) if things went well.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

A blast from the past: Tsumi meets Anja - Page 5 Empty Re: A blast from the past: Tsumi meets Anja

Post by Kite2014 Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:52 pm

“I can’️t play…If I play around…I won’️t get to go back to Japan!”

Was all Tsumi could before she ran into the corner and then Anja grabbed Tsumi’️s waist in a waist lock and rolled back then was slammed with the German suplex. Tsumi’️s body landed with nasty thud. It seemed as though if Tsumi was out but there was only one way to find out as Hamada finally started the count.

“1”

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:07 pm

*...Aaw...*
The German Fighter would stay true to her word and fight Tsumi at the full extent of her ability. Then she had spit her in the face with that color, and Anja had basically no reason to go easy on her. But still, Tsumi had a dream, and Anja knew well how hard it was to lose a dream. Although her dream had a real name and would probably encounter Tsumi in this league on her own.

"That's it, Tsumi-chan? A panty with some of your juice and a chaos theory is enough to cut you down? The dream Natalia has a pretty nasty whirlwind backbreaker, and some of the other chicks are really wicked too."
Anja tried to sound mean and insulting, and to some extend she really was, but some part of her also wanted to motivate Tsumi to fight on and impress her sister enough to let her go to Japan. The ref had counted to 1 meanwhile while she was talking to Tsumi at the same time.
"Should have let me tie you then some time before. Would have been more fun to you than this shit now."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:56 am

“I’️m not going to quit!”

With that Tsumi kicked out at the count of two. She soon got up slowly, she was holding onto her head because she landed on her head wrong and it was just right enough to make her woozy. Tsumi looks at Anja as she decided…Enough was enough…As soon as Anja would get up Tsumi would go for Anja’️s left arm and go for an arm drag and if she got it she would go to lock in her sister’️s move, the [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFsDUfgURgI&feature=player_detailpage:2nh3zqjq]Spider Twist[/url:2nh3zqjq].

After the arm drag Tsumi would wrap her left leg around it before Anja could get up. She then would wrap her arms around Anja’️s neck and locks them into a neck crank. But it wouldn’️t stop there as Tsumi moves her right leg in front of her Anja’️s head and pushes her leg down in the opposite direction she is pulling to bring even more tension to Anja’️s neck.

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:28 pm

"Still awake? Fine by me."
Anja wasn't sure if Tsumi would have been able to kick out of a chaos theory, there were a multitude of boys and girls she had defeated with that move as it combined disorientation and a big hit on the neck in once.

Her opponent kicked out with force and Anja had crawled back to avoid getting buried under the hot body of Tsumi who got up with fire in her eyes and grabbed her to an arm bar. Anja thought that she was looking for some air with it, but she found herself in a kind of a neck crank who had a kind of crucifix pin addition in the end.
"...Uhn. That's a wicked one..."
Neck crank alone was no fun, but this *japanese beauty move* added a nice component to it and Anja grunted in pain after mere seconds in it and getting asked by the ref if she wanted to give up.
"...No..."

Luckily her iron will and endurance saved her from tapping out like a little girl after mere seconds. Breaking out seemed to be impossible without thinking about a counter in advance, so she tried to use her legs to stem herself against Tsumi and push her in the direction of the nearest ropes, rolling over to grab the second rope with her legs to break the move.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:53 pm

Tsumi looks at Anja as she held onto her neck crank tightly as Anja made her way to the ropes. Tsumi trying to make Anja tap before she could reach the ropes. Anja now had a choice since they were finally close to the ropes as Tsumi tried tightening it up to try and make Anja tap now. It was either tap or use what strength she had to get that second rope.

“TAP! TAP OUT NOW!!!”

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:48 am

A wicked and cracked smile appeared on Anja's face while she kept starring at the ceiling.
"Tapping is for...subbies and...losers."
Most girls would have probably tapped out by now, but Anja was no ordinary girl in that regard. Like everyone, she had a power level limit and could be pinned, KOed or counted out, but making her tap voluntarily was very hard and forbidden to the girl by her upbringing, resulting in draconic punishment and sleeping outside regardless of weather conditions.

Her legs swung up and grabbed around the second rope. Although keeping defiant, she really hopped that Tsumi would release her rather quickly from that move.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:48 am

Tsumi looks at Anja made it to the rope as she lets go of the hold immeaditly as she looks at Anja shocked once again.

“How…Can you…Not…Ungh…To…Wet.”

That was when Tsumi took off her girdle and then her shorts as she looks at Anja revealing to her red and black thong. The front covering her sex was black while the sides and waist band were red. Tsumi blushes knowing if Anja could get a good look she would see Tsumi was wet from Anja’️s earlier assassult on her sex. That was when Tsumi would try to cover it so Anja couldn’️t see it. She was still kind of embarrassed someone else besides Mariko has seen her like this. She then looks at Anja hoping Anja would remove her’️s as well.

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:47 am

The German had a sweaty and grim smile on her face while releasing the ropes with her legs and coming to rest under the last rope, rubbing her neck with one hand.
"Don't be sad, Tsumi-chan. It's a very good move and bad luck that you had to apply it to me from all the people. Most people, even big guys, would have given up in the first ten seconds."
Heck, even Anja had had serious thoughts about tapping out initially. But she had been subjected to so many submissions while being trained under the harsh regiment of her mistress and their minions that she had further enhanced her naturally high resistance to pain.

As the girl showed her panties, Anja wasn't surprised to see that she had worked Tsumi good, but still looked surprised. How did she want to proceed from now on?
"What are you doing? Want to surrender? Your trainer bought me in for a test match, not to sex you up in a Hentai match. Price would be rising if you want to change the match type."
The German was a professional in this cause, but that did not mean that she wouldn't want to have a piece of her opponent.
"But hey, I make you another offer. Any blind squirrel could see that you are fit and can go in the ring. I admit that, you give and we leave for your apartment to spare you the embarrassment you obviously feel right now. "
Anja couldn't give up voluntarily herself, her upbringing forbad her any such courtesy.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:01 pm

"You think I'm going to surrender? I will never give up...Not even like this! Yes I'm very embarassed right now...But if I don't continue how will it help me when I'm in AFW? Hamada has told me her stories, she has been fingered, had dildos, and cocks in her...If I give up...Just because I'm embarassed because of a little fingering...I would show that I am not ready to go in AFW mentally. So no...I won't give up!"

With that said Tsumi slowly moves back into a fighting position as she waits for Anja to make her move. Tsumi looked shakey and anyone could see it that she was still a bit shakey. She shakes her head trying to snap out of it as she looks back at Anja. It was almost as if she was holding back tears, her body was telling her to give up and just let her have her way with her, but Tsumi's brain and her heart said no...To Keep fighting!

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next