Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A blast from the past: Tsumi meets Anja

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A blast from the past: Tsumi meets Anja - Page 7 Empty Re: A blast from the past: Tsumi meets Anja

Post by Harrier Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:15 pm

Out cold. The Japanese was obviously done for it, and Anja rolled of her without any complains after the referee had counted her out. She sat beside her former opponent, holding a hand in a short distance before the mouth of Tsumi to check if she was still breathing before putting a hand onto her own neck and check if it was ok from the impact of their hardly controlled fall from the ropes.
"You got a paramedic ready in case she doesn't wake up by her own?"
She asked the referee, trying to look indifferent but eyeing Tsumi and especially checking the shape of her nose before looking at her.
"You did well, Tsumi-chan. I've squashed people that were much bigger and stronger than you. "
She confessed to the unconscious form of Tsumi. And it hadn't been a squash at all.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

A blast from the past: Tsumi meets Anja - Page 7 Empty Re: A blast from the past: Tsumi meets Anja

Post by Kite2014 Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:25 pm

Soon as Anja had said that Tsumi started to stir in her downed position, soon she opened her eyes and saw Anja sitting beside Tsumi. She soon realized it…She was knocked out…Tsumi looks at Anja and with a saddened smirk.
“You did well, I’️m glad I had a chance to fight you. But you were lucky this time! Heh!”
Tsumi then giggled a little as she reaches over and hugs Anja slowly still feeling a small pain in her body. She looks at Anja and soon heard a smacking noise against the mat. It was Hamada their referee for this match and she looked sadden. Tsumi didn’️t know why, she thought she held up well against Anja. Tsumi was thinking it was Hamada playing a game with her like she normally does as she bows slowly.
“Yes sensei?”
Hamada shakes her head as she sighs looking at Tsumi knowing she was going to break this girl’️s heart with what she was about to say.
“Your ring presence and skill was shown throughout this match…There were times I thought you were going to pull the upset victory over her…”
Tsumi’️s smile soon became big as she goes to help Anja up as her hand was shaking, she was hoping to hear those words she so desperately wanted to hear.
“But…”
“Wait…But?”
Tsumi’️s face soon turned from happy to stunned in mere seconds as she heard Hamada udder that word but…
“You were completely blindsided when she had her fingers in you…You have to realize that in AFW…Anything like that can happen at anytime. And it completely through you off your game. You forgot about ring position when you locked in the Spider Twist. A move which you and your sister call it the middle of the ring destroyer, meaning as long as you are in the middle…You’️ll win. So…It is my responsibility as your trainer and friend….You are not going to Japan because you are not yet ready.”
The last sentence repeated inside of Tsumi’️s head over and over again. Tsumi looks down at the ground…She…She couldn’️t believe it…Hamada said…No…Tsumi soon clenches her fists as Hamada bows to Tsumi and hugs her as she then let go.
“Yes…Sen-Sen-Sen-Sei….I….I….I underst…st…st…and. I-I will work harder…Next time…”
Tsumi had to choke up those words as she somlemly bowed towards Hamada and turns to Anja where Anja could see the tears that were streaming down Tsumi’️s face. Tsumi looked like someone had just told her that her mother had died. She puts on a fake smile as sniffles and tears still streaming down her face as she went to say something…But nothing came out…Except for the sound of Tsumi crying as she rushes out of the ring and heads back to the locker room and started to cry loudly as she closed the door behind her. She was heartbroken and thoughts came to her mind…Maybe she should just quit.

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:03 pm

"Luck is for subbies and losers."
Anja repeated herself from the beginning of this fight, although she couldn't resist a slight smile. She usually felt better after fighting someone who could put up a kind of resistance, driving away the inner demons of her childhood for a while but still appealing to the demands of her *stepmother* by staying strong all the time.

Her iron constitution allowed her to stand firm again after Tsumi even helped her to get up. She was even anxious to hear about the outcome of their match. As she thought, the Sensei of Tsumi complimented her for her fighting progress and did not go lightly on her for her resistance to Hentai attacks.

She stood by as Tsumi was denied of her dream and stormed off, shortly looking behind her before grabbing a bucket with water from a corner to clean her face from the paint, seemingly untouched from the scene. But she wasn't. Tsumi could probably defeat at least the undercard of AFW and deserved the chance in the eyes of Anja.
"Your student is mischievous and adaptable fighter. But you already know that.
Automatically win while in the middle of the ring with that spider twist? I don't think so. Granted, it's nice and schmuck, but there's no move you can't escape from. Kimura, Omoplata Crossface, no matter. There is always a way out when you're willing to sacrifice."

but that wasn't the point she wanted to make.
"With whom has she trained Hentai? Only you? I've battled and won against one of the best from AFW in that department. Would she job in a Hentai match to Natalia, Cecilia Northman, Sabine Shanoa or Akashi Tanikaze with that kind of resistance? Probably. But the large majority of AFW would too."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:31 pm

Hamada looks at Anja as she then shakes her head and then heard Anja speak as she gave Anja a bit of a glare.
“They maybe new blood but I use to wrestle in matches like that and have been known as a great hentai wrestler before I had my daughter and I left that type of wrestling…Tsumi is a great hentai fighter but…She is shy of the whole entire idea of someone else you have no relationship with. That is what takes her off guard. And I saw that in your match. She was embarrassed because someone other than me touched her and it made her falter and threw her off her game plan.”
Hamada then turned as she then sighs and shakes her head.
“I don’️t want her to be a mid-card wrestler…I want her…To do Main Events. I want her to be the one everyone notices in the streets…I want the best for her…If I wanted her to be a mid-card wrestler I would’️ve said stay here in America and keep doing as you are told from the Booker and lose to blonde bimbos who do not know a hip toss from a fireman’️s carry every week! But no…I want her to go to AFW to be the best, and beat the best there…Give me three reasons why I should let her go…And don’️t you dare say because it’️s her dream to go back.”
With that Hamada turned back to Anja with a serious look on her face waiting for Anja’️s response.

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:02 pm

"Three reasons. What kind of reasons? Money issues? Personal Development? Need of hard working talents for the wrestling industry in general?"
Three reasons, that didn't seem to hard.
"Instant success is the reason why the greatest wrestling league of this country has only half the ratings from the golden age of wrestling. I'd watch Goldust every day before wasting time for hustle, loyalty and respect Johnny."
In Anja's mind, sports entertainment as it was called these days, had lost much of its entertaining value to political correctness. Blood was not needed, but every midcarder was simply generic and all heels chicken shit ones. Boring.

"Taylor Parker holds the entropy belt, defeating Natalia the dream. It's a midcard belt, but still superstars compete for it. I'd think long and hard before I face Sarah Gatt for the main belt, veteran or not."
She splashed some water in her face and waited until the surface of the water in the bucket was flat again to see if she still had color in her face.
"And last but not least, learning by doing. She can probably defeat you regularly some day, but that's only you. She can probably defeat every jobber you feed to her after some time and still lose to the first girl in AFW."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:59 pm

“Please, like I mean main eventers here. I like how Mitsuharu Misawa was…”
Hamada had a glare on her face as she then came up with a question with that would be the deciding factor if Tsumi would get to go or not. Hamada soon goes ahead and grabs Anja’️s face to turn her towards her as she kept looking right into Anja’️s eyes.
“One final question…Where do you see Tsumi in a year at AFW? Still mid carding or ranked? And all you had to go by was with what you saw today. And don’️t lie to me either, I’️ll know if you are.”

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:41 pm

"You better take your hands from me."
Anja tried to stay calm as she was grabbed by the head, but she wouldn't just let that chick run over her even when she couldn't need the police asking questions about her.

"I am no fortune teller. Maybe she quits wrestling tomorrow and becomes a lawyer. And you're right, I don't know if she is a good worker, I know her for around half an hour. But if she gave shit about wrestling, she wouldn't have stormed off. Probably."
Anja could only guess from what she had seen. Maybe Tsumi was a lazy bitch that had a positive balance for her body fat without doing much and had a natural talent or wrestling, but everybody cared so much about her future that they wanted to turn harm away from her.
"Given suitable opponents and a little more actual mat wrestling instead of luchador flash moves like when she tried to get up, she can make it to the rankings."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:12 pm

Hamada sighs as she then looks to Anja and sighs as she then hugs Anja. It was a mystery of why Hamada hugged Anja but she was about to say why.
“Then you give that to her for me…And tell her…She can go.”
Hamada then turns around and sighs she can’️t believe she was letting Tsumi go to Japan after all. She was actually kind of happy though. Hamada then sighs as she then turns back to Anja and then bows.
“But can you make me one promise? And that promise is that you will watch over her for me. Help her out when she needs it? And so you know…She stormed off because this was her last chance to wrestle in Japan…The company she started in wouldn’️t take her back because they were afraid that America has made her soft…She wants to wrestle back in Japan more than anything…Please watch over her because you and I both know how some girls are in AFW. She is way too trusting to think someone is lying."

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:28 pm

The German was silent as a rock as she was hugged. She was aware that there was a kind of connection between the referee girl and Tsumi, but she had no real grasp of a healthy human relationship. But she knew and sensed that Tsumi was important for this person, so she at least could put her down with the truth. At least a healthy truth, not the whole story.
"I can't protect her, she's actually safer alone than with me. And I don't even know if I'll go to Japan next."
Anja replied, unwilling to give away anything that could put the both of them in danger. At this point, she was still unsure if she wanted to go to Japan to confront her old friend Natalia. But if Tsumi would cross her way again, she would probably remember the words of her trainer and maybe even try to follow them.
"But I'll give her your hug. Put my money into my bag over there."
She pointed to her bag before rolling out of the ring and heading to the door where Tsumi had run off.
"Take care."

In the next room, she grabbed a towel and swung it around her neck to remove some sweat from her body before going further to look for Tsumi.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:45 am

Hamada looked at the ground as she nodded understanding Anja’️s words as she started to take the bundle of money out for Anja’️s services. But as Anja would walk into the locker room she would see Tsumi looking in the mirror with tears streaming down her face. She wipes them away as she shakes her head disappointed in herself. How could she let herself get embarrassed like that again?! It was like the first time Hamada did it to her, she was caught off guard. She looks at the mirror into her own eyes as she shook her head once again. She didn't even notice Anja walking inside as she smacks the sink.

“I…I failed…This…This was my chance and I blew it….I…I should’️ve went on the offensive on sexual attacks…But…No…”

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next