» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A blast from the past: Tsumi meets Anja

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A blast from the past: Tsumi meets Anja - Page 9 Empty Re: A blast from the past: Tsumi meets Anja

Post by Harrier Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:45 pm

"Uh!"
the cold steel of the lockers on her back and butt made Anja give out a little scream and lick her lips in unison.
"Glad...you like it."
she hushed under heavy breaths while looking into the beautiful eyes of the Japanese, letting Tsumi work her over while her hands directionless wandered over the back and the butt of the Japanese. She smiled over the little tease of her former opponent, moaning loud when she received a love bite by herself now.

And then Tsumi showed that she had kind of a brass attitude, something that was arousing to the German on a certain level but came into conflict with her striving to always be victorious.
"You ungrateful beast. After I talked to your trainer and stuff."
She uttered with a lush voice, using all of her willpower to sound sovereign, but that wasn't too easy with two fingers in her womanhood, so she had to give in after some painfully ecstatic moments, closing her eyes while saying it with anticipation in her voice.
"Really...bad...please...continue."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

A blast from the past: Tsumi meets Anja - Page 9 Empty Re: A blast from the past: Tsumi meets Anja

Post by Kite2014 Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:11 pm

Tsumi smiles as she kisses the German once again, her tongue invading the German’️s mouth as her fingers suddenly start pumping as quickly and as deep as she could move them inside of Anja as she breaks the kiss just so she could just hear Anja’️s loud moans. Tsumi then looks down as she starts having her thumb rub up against Anja’️s joy button moving it from side to side and up and down as quick as she fingers were moving inside of Anja’️s sex. Slowly she stopped once again as she then says, “Tell me if this hurts because I don’️t want to hurt you Anja-chan. I would feel so bad if I was to hurt you like this.”

With that Tsumi slowly had her ring finger try and enter Anja’️s sex, if everything was ok with Anja, Tsumi would continue fingering Anja’️s pussy switching from fast and deep to slow and deep as she was allowed, stop, and wiggle her fingers inside of Anja.

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:24 am

Regarding from the quick arousal of Tsumi in the ring, Anja hadn't anticipated such a serious assault, even heightening her arousal as it was so unexpected that her mind could not react the usual way and she just gave in. She emitted moans whenever her clit was moved who followed that movement, even getting her on the tiptoes when it was moved up.

"N...No...It's fine..."
she stuttered in the short break while she raised one of her hands to the locker behind her for some stability and the other grabbing the neck of Tsumi, giving a long moan as she was invaded again. She could feel her lower muscles getting tense and she knew that Tsumi was only moments away from making her cum.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:48 am

Tsumi smiled as as she looked at Anja who was moaning louder and louder as Tsumi used her magical fingers to keep Anja feeling complete and other ecstasy. She then looks at Anja as she says, “Anja-chan, are you ready to release already?” Before Anja could say anything, once again Tsumi stopped suddenly as deep as they could go and once again wiggling her fingers inside of Anja from side to side as she stopped once again. “Anja-chan, get ready to cum like you have never have before!” With that said Tsumi starts moving her fingers in and out of Anja’️s sex as fast and deep as she could while with her free hand squeezing Anja’️s butt as she smiled. Seeing the expressions of pleasure on Anja’️s face was making her wet herself as she says, “Anja-chan…I...I-” She stopped herself as she soon bit down on Anja's nipple and started suckling it once again ready for her to climax.

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:09 pm

"Uh...Uuhh...Uuuhhh!..."
Tsumi was playing with her mercilessly and drove her from left to right, up and down. Her mistress would have probably been proud of the way the Japanese worked her. Pause, wild, wilder, pause. Unbearable but inescapable at once.

"Y..you'll pa...payyyhhh...for that...little be...beast..."
After she totally lost control and was dominated on all fronts by the Japanese when she bid her nipple and grabbed one of her cheeks, her resistance soon broke away and her body got tense while her second hand also grabbed the locker behind her while she screaming at the top of her lungs, experiencing the rushing sensation in a climax.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:39 pm

Tsumi smiles as she kept suckling on her nipple as she smiled. The German was great and Tsumi showed her what Hamada was saying was true, Tsumi does have magical fingers. Tsumi then smiled as she looks at Anja and kisses her passionately once more. She knew Anja let her do this but it seemed to have broken her from her normal routine when it came to this. Tsumi then felt it, the blonde hair beauty finally climaxed. Tsumi smiles as her fingers slowly retreated out from Anja’️s sex as she takes her index finger and sucks on it. After licking her fingers clean Tsumi soon holds her fingers out in front of Anja as she says, “You taste delicious Anja-chan, here try it.”
Tsumi smirked a bit as she giggles, after Anja would or not lick Tsumi’️s fingers clean she would squat down and start lapping up the rest of Anja’️s sex so she could get the rest of her juices. Tsumi soon kisses Anja’️s button as she licked it a little bit. “How was it Anja-chan?” She asked as she would start sucking on Anja’️s joy button to hear how Anja would sound in such a predicament.

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:53 pm

"Thought you were...a rookie. Underestimated you. Greatly...so."
She was still short of words as air was in short supply, but she greedily sucked in air. before liking the finger of Tsumi to taste herself and the finger of the girl alike. And as it seemed, Tsumi wasn't satisfied right now as she went down again on her and began to immediately lick on her womanhood again. And that felt really good, although she had been fired off just a few moments ago.

She let her fingers run through the hair of her lover, but she wasn't about to let herself getting played like a violin any longer. She would press Tsumi's face into her womanhood to distract her in the sweetest possible way, then go down on her knees and bury the Japanese torso under her bottom, trying to sit down with her knees on the arms of the girl before retreating her bottom from the face of Tsumi, smiling gleefully if it worked.
"And I said I would get you for this, sexy beast."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:29 pm

“I maybe a rookie but that doesn’️t mean I do not know how to pleasure a woman…I got to really know my fellow Pop group Ichiban…Real well.”
Tsumi continued to suckle and lick Anja’️s honeypot as she smiled, she just wanted to clean Anja a little bit. She smiles as Anja herself moved her hands through Tsumi’️s hair, as her face was pressed firmly into Anja’️s womanhood Tsumi couldn’️t help herself but suckle on Anja’️s button while she still could. That was when Tsumi noticed, her back was against the ground, she was so distracted from licking Anja to notice had already moved her to the ground.
“Aw but I was just cleaning you off Anja-sempai. Oh what are you going to do to me Anja-sempai?”

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:37 am

"Sempai? Means I should teach you some more..."
Anja was a little shocked by this statement, but hid it under her confident smile. She had been a Sempai, but she had been horrible in any possible way with it. She could barely handle her own panic feelings back then and had been unable to lend a helping hand to the younger members of the circle of dragons, had tried to be indifferent and tried to be alone as often as possible, but as designed heir to the throne of the mistress of masks, had found little luck with that.

"I think I am going to fulfill a promise. Said I would make you mine, and you will just watch and enjoy it."
with that said, she reached back with both hands and attempted to free Tsumi's bottom from her trouser and panties, holding the last high up on a finger to let the Japanese have a look at it.
"Already soaked. I'll probably use them to help you enjoy so you don't have to contend with your pride. That's what a Sempai would do, don't you think so?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:12 pm

Tsumi blushes a bit as she heard Anja and then she pulled off Tsumi’️s shorts and panties. Tsumi saw the wet spot on her panties as she blushes and turns away. They were already wet because of earlier and being so aroused when Anja was her violin. She blushes once again as she heard her Sempai asking her if what she was about to do was okay with her. Tsumi nods as she says, “Yes Anja-sempai….Please do but…If I disappoint you can do to me as you see as a fitting punishment. But you do have to admit…You loved it when I was on top of you.” She giggles a as she then blushes once again as she then looks away as she noticed how beautiful Anja is, she was so stunning. Tsumi wanted to say something but she couldn’️t. She then smiles as she puts her hands on Anja’️s thighs as she smiled.

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next