Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed)

3 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(open)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri May 09, 2008 3:46 am

Haruko looked over at Yatori with a smile when she complimented her on the move. "Thank yo-Ahh!" She gasped as Haruka clamped her legs around her waist. She winced, her waist still somewhat sore from the match. "Ahh!! Stop, not there!" She protested to her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(open)

Post by Yatori Fri May 09, 2008 4:56 am

The smiling Yatori shook a finger as the distracted Haruko now suffered for her slip. "Ah, ah, ah! Don't get distracted like I do!" she scolded.

Haruko's pained protest at her scissors stopped Haruka cold. "Eh? Reh!" Immediately she unlatched her legs from Haruko's waist. "Gomen! I didn't know!"

Haruka was still pinned beneath Haruko, with her legs forced to spread to either side of Haruko. Haruka blushed at her compromising position.

"Haru-chan is too nice for her own good." Yatori dropped to her knees beside the two girls. "One!" she counted out alongside the traditional pounding on the mat.

"Reh!" Haruka will now madly struggle to get a shoulder up, then try to buck Haruko off her and break contact, her soft front pushing against Haruko's.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri May 09, 2008 5:04 am

Haruko breathed a sigh of relief when Haruka let go of her, then heard Yatori counting a pin, even though it wasn't her intention to pin her. She gets off her, right after Haruka threw a shoulder up, moving away from her.

"Sorry... my... my midsection got picked apart in my match out there. It's still stinging a bit..."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri May 09, 2008 5:48 am

The grateful Haruka sat up. "Oh. I see. I'm sorry about that." She smiled in embarrassment. "And I know what you feel. I always got hit on my head all the time in my first match..."

Getting up on her feet, she put her hands up again to grapple. "I won't attack your waist, then, Haruko-chan," Haruka enthused. She paused. "Eh, what do we do now?"

"An H-move is fine, you know," Yatori forwarded with a wicked smirk.

"Senpai!!!"

"Kidding. Just grapple," was the more serious advice. "Then improvise,"

Haruka sighed. "Okay, Haruko-chan. Ike!" She made for Haruko as if to start a standing grapple, but will actually try to go for a side headlock.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri May 09, 2008 5:02 pm

Haruko blushed when Yatori mentioned H-moves, shaking her head. She wished she would stop joking like that. She then looked up to Haruka, trying to grapple with her, but instead she ended up getting caught in a side headlock. She mewed at her, trying to pull her head out of her grip with a small groan.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat May 10, 2008 2:38 pm

(OOC: I'll have Haruka use her right arm to headlock Haruko.)

Haruka blushed at Haruko's rather kittenish mewling. "Eh... H-Haruko-chan?" she stammered.

"Don't slip out, Haruko," Yatori told Haruko. "Reverse it! Take her down to the mat!" she likewise reminded Haruka.

"Uh, h-hai!"

Haruka will let herself fall to her right, taking Haruko down with her. Her intent was to fall on Haruko while still retaining the headlock. However, she did pull on Haruko to minimize the impact of the move on her sparring partner.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat May 10, 2008 8:27 pm

Haruko blinked when Yatori told her not to escape it, then made a small oof sound as she's brought down to the mat(on her back?). She winced when Haruka still had ahold of her head, trying to reach up and grab for her head, although was unsure what to do with it since they weren't standing.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon May 12, 2008 4:28 am

(OOC: Well, Haruko was facing somewhat downwards in Haruka's headlock, so if she falls, it'll be on her front, I think.)

"Too late," Yatori commented as the two girls now struggled on the mat. "Come on, Haruko-chan! You can do it!"

Haruka felt Haruko grasping her arms, but she thought she could hold the blonde off, Haruko striking her as rather half-hearted in fighting back.

Still holding Haruko's head prisoner, Haruka will try to straddle Haruko's back with her legs to turn the side headlock into a sleeper from behind. Haruka was aiming to use her new submission finisher Hold On, a sleeper version of Yatori's Up Close full nelson-waist scissors.

Of course, she was leery of doing the scissors part of her finisher on Haruko's sensitive waist, so for now Haruka aimed only to use the sleeper half.

While crawling onto Haruko, Haruka will be inadvertently rubbing her small breasts and bare tummy on Haruko's back. The closeness of their contact would cause Haruka to blush.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 12, 2008 11:03 am

Haruko clenched her teeth when she felt Haruka shifting around above her. She struggled to try and get a leg out from underneath Haruka and tried to use that leg to push Haruka off her, hearing the cheer from Yatori. She was trying harder not to let herself become trapped this time, she just hoped that it worked.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon May 12, 2008 11:58 am

The distracted Haruka grunted out an "Unh" as Haruko's leg (OOC: right or left?) pushed into her. Between that and Haruko's resisting hands, Haruka couldn't hang on Haruko for much longer.

Deciding staying in control was more important that winning at once, Haruka will reluctantly slide off Haruko and to the blonde girl's left side, ending up on her belly as well. Her failed sleeper would revert back to a side headlock. There would be a brief moment during her movement when her arms weren't that tight around Haruko's neck.

Her sparring partner's strong struggle impressed Haruka. "You're really good, Haruko-chan," Haruka will admit. Then, "Wrestling with you is actually fun..."

"And wrestling with me isn't?" Referee Yatori pretended to be envious. "Oh, just wait 'til I get you all alone, Haru-chan..."

"S-Senpai!"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next