Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 2 Bots

Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed)

3 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed) - Page 10 Empty Re: Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(open)

Post by Yatori Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:12 am

Haruka gulped as Haruko "helped" her onto her feet. Her fear was confirmed when she got Irish whipped into the ropes.

"Kyaaah!"

Unlike one Shizuku Yatori in her first match, Haruka bounced off the ropes fine and into a run towards Haruko- who promptly put her in a sleeper hold.

"Ack!" The choking Haruka wildly flailed about her with her arms. "Guah!"

"Calm down, Haruka-chan!" Yatori cheered. "Stay calm!"

Haruka will try to force Haruko's arms off her neck. Whether it works or not, she'll gurgle out a "Gomen" and then begin elbowing Haruko in the stomach until the latter lets her go- or until she runs out of air.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed) - Page 10 Empty Re: Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(open)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:31 pm

Haruko's confidence was really starting to build up now, keeping her in the hold. She was about to ask Haruka if she submitted to her, but she got a response of an elbow into her stomach. She gasped as she was nailed hard in her sore spot, letting go of her and backed away from her, moving back into a grappling stance before trying to tackle Haruka to the ground if she turned around.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:08 pm

Haruka fell on her knees and wheezed for air. That had been close. Haruko-chan's really strong when she's into it, she thought.

Sweating, Haruka got up on her feet, then realized she hadn't been attacked, nor was Haruko in sight.

Nervously she balled her left fist as if to prepare for the haymaker that Yatori jokingly dubbed the "Haruka Panchi of Doom"- then unclenched that same hand.

No. I'm not going to hit Haruko-chan like that.

Haruka turned around with the intent to try and grapple Haruko to a halt. But the charging Haruko was too fast for her to stop without resorting to a strike. Haruka went "oof" as she got sprawled upon her back yet again. Breathless, she couldn't fight off whatever came next out of Haruko's bag of tricks, looking for all the world like a girl from an H-scene in an ero game, her arms sprawled to either side of her head, huffing from pain and exhaustion.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:19 pm

Haruko looked down at Haruka, seeing how out of breath she was. She blinked at her for a second, then thought of something, looking over at Yatori.

"I just thought of something I think I could use as a finisher... Haruka, I hope you can forgive me for this... but I need to try it." She said, then tried for a soft elbow to keep Haruka down at least a little bit, then she would start to get up, standing at her feet and would try to grab her legs and flip her over onto her stomach. If this worked, she would switch her grip on Haruka's ankles and turn her back towards Haruka's fallen state, exhaling slowly as she prepared herself to do the more painful part of the move she had planned.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:51 pm

"Uhhh, okay," Haruka moaned.

Yatori, for her part, was curious as to what Haruko was up to, so she nodded. She immediately winced at the elbow drop, which the helpless Haruka took straight to the gut, causing the budding idol to cringe and mewl with pain.

The ragged Haruka was unable to fight off Haruko, and indeed cooperated just to minimize her pain and make her friend's finisher look good, rolling onto her belly when Haruko tugged at her, bracing herself for the coming move.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:45 pm

Haruko had a feeling this was really going to hurt, biting her bottom lip, then shook her head.

"I.. I don't think I can do that to you, Haruka, even if it's just for a demonstration... I think it's really going to hurt..."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:52 pm

Given Haruko's obvious hesitation, Haruka herself began to have second thoughts about serving as a test dummy. "Uh, Haruko-chan, just what are you going to do to me?" she asked. "Maybe if I know what's coming, I can prepare for it..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:04 pm

"Well... I was planning on just falling back so you would be tucked underneath me while I made a body bridge."

She explained.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:37 am

Pussy frowned slightly. "I'll volunteer to stand in, if you really want to do that, Haruko." she muttered, "Of course, it's your' decision Haruka, I don't want to cut in without permission." She looked at Yatori sidelong trying to see what the 'referee's opinion was as well.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed) - Page 10 GXChUKwHaruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed) - Page 10 1BElGMIHaruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed) - Page 10 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:28 am

Not quite knowing what a body bridge was, Haruka tried to imagine what would happen to her if Haruko fell backwards on her while holding her ankles. A moment later, she blanched rather white. "That sounds like it'll hurt a lot..."

"I'll volunteer to stand in, if you really want to do that, Haruko," Katie offered "Of course, it's your' decision Haruka, I don't want to cut in without permission."

"Well, it'd be safer if a pro did it," Yatori agreed.

"No!" Haruka protested. "It's my match! I can do it! And I trust Haruko-chan!" she strongly affirmed, looking up to the cat girl with suddenly fervent eyes.

Yatori seemed to rack her brains for a decision. "Masato-kun will have my hide for this... all right," she slowly allowed. "On one condition: once it starts to really hurt, Haru-chan, you say so immediately. And Ruko-chan, you let go at once. What do you girls say?"

"Haii!" Haruka replied.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed) - Page 10 Empty Re: Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next