Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:24 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:24 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:30 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Yesterday at 12:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed)

3 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed) - Page 9 Empty Re: Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(open)

Post by Yatori Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:18 am

Haruka grunted as Haruko caught her by the head. Expecting a sleeper headlock from her experience sparring with Yatori, she was completely caught off guard by Haruko's flip throw, yelping audibly as she sailed over Haruko's head-

"Iyaaahhh!"

-and landed on her back.

"Ugh! Ooohhhh..."

Haruka groaned while wriggling across the mat. It didn't hurt as badly as Yuko's judo throw, but she was well and truly stunned.

"Owwww..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed) - Page 9 Empty Re: Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(open)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:50 am

Haruko felt guilty when she heard Haruka crying like she was. She quickly rolled over onto her stomach and crawled over to her. "Err... I didn't mean to hurt you, Haruka... are you ok?" She asked her nervously.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:38 am

Despite her situation, Haruka grimaced at seeing her supposed opponent hover over her like a concerned mother hen. "Y-yeah," she muttered, recovering awareness of her situation. "L-let's continue..."

Shaky, she made to sit up, and from there would get on her feet to face Haruko- that is, if she was not attacked, Haruka forgetting to call for a momentary truce while she recovered.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:06 am

Pussy paused as Yatori spoke somewhat intent on watching the match, but her mind was carefully weighing her words. "Oh, we're only acquaintances," she bluffed, knowing Damian's strange desire for secrecy in various areas of his life.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed) - Page 9 GXChUKwHaruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed) - Page 9 1BElGMIHaruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed) - Page 9 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:24 am

Yatori closed her eyes and nodded meditatively. "I see..."

She had a feeling Katie was hiding something, but didn't press the matter for now. Yatori knew Damian had a lot of secrets. She also knew he would tell her if it was important or dangerous. Heck, he wouldn't let Katie get here if he deemed her dangerous.

If this girl proved to be related to Damian somehow... Katie would be extended family of sorts, Damian being Yatori's father's favorite adopted son and Yatori's faux-uncle of whom the young mafiosi was extremely, and even romantically, fond of.

She let out an ebullient laugh. "Ma~, I really should be watching Damian-kun more!" Yatori patted Katie's shoulder very boisterously; she knew better than to ruffle the smaller girl's hair, however cute she appeared to be! "Else, I just might lose my manager to you without knowing it!"

Then Yatori noticed the time-out in Haruka and Haruko's match. "Hey, what are you girls doing! " she loudly teased the younger girls, secretly grateful for a distraction. "We're the ones who are supposed to get distracted! Get back to wrestling, you, two! Or do you want me and Katie-san to go there and show you how it's done?"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:14 pm

Haruko smiled a little, glad Haruka was all right and started to get up to her feet. Then she snapped her head towards Yatori when she yelled at both of them.

"Err.. sorry..."

She said, then looked over to Haruka.

"She's right... this is supposed to be a match. How about we save the apologizing for afterwards, ok?"

She suggested to her, stepping away from her and moving to somewhat of a grappling stance, ready to continue.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:39 am

"H-hai," Haruka agreed. She shook her head to clear it before mimicking Haruko. Feeling rather unsettled with how badly the third round has been going for her, Haruka decided to go defensive this time, and will wait for Haruko to attack her.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:58 pm

Haruko nodded to her, then darted towards her, trying to grab her and throw a knee for her gut. She wouldn't be too hard with the knee, but it wouldn't exactly feel pleasant either. If the knee connected, she would try to grab Haruka by the head and flip her over onto her back, really starting to get into the groove of things.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:03 am

Haruka met Haruko's grab with the intention to try for a pushing match- and took Haruko's knee into her gut for her effort.

"Unf!"

Both pain and shock doubled Haruka over. Reflexively she grabbed for Haruko's waist, trying to hold on to the cat girl's waist to protect herself from further attack. But she wasn't able to hold on tight and was soon dumped on her back.

"Ohhh..." Haruka groaned as she clutched her back. She's really serious... I gotta get serious, too...

Grimacing, she will flip herself onto all fours and try to get up on her feet as quickly as possible.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:28 am

Haruko blinks as both of her moves work, then she smiles, her confidence in the ring growing as she watched Haruka get up to her feet, trying to grab her by the arm and whip her towards the ropes. If this worked, when Haruka bounced back she would try and catch her in a sleeper hold. She wasn't really sure where she was getting these ideas, but they seemed to be working for her so far.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed) - Page 9 Empty Re: Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next