Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed)

3 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(open)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 12, 2008 5:01 pm

(OOC: Whichever side Haruka was on.)

Haruko wasn't really sure what she was doing, she was basically just doing the first thing that came to mind. She smiled sheepishly when Haruka complimented her, then heard her second compliment and smiled wider, before blushing at Yatori's comment. As she feels Haruka shifting around on her, she feels her arm loosen up for a second and tries to slide her head out from under her arm to finally break free. Hopefully.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(open)

Post by Yatori Tue May 13, 2008 3:55 am

(OOC: Haruko's left, then.)

Haruko's sudden escape flopped Haruka across her belly. "Oof!" She started to push herself up, to try and kneel before turning to face Haruko.

Haruko was now positioned to the right of Haruka's waist, a good place from which to attack the briefly vulnerable Haruka if Haruko was fast enough.

"Good one, Ruko-chan!" Yatori applauded.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 13, 2008 5:29 am

Haruko saw the chance and tried to take it, suddenly lunging at her to hopefully tackle her from the side, trying to be on top for once.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue May 13, 2008 11:16 am

"Unf!" Haruka grunted as Haruko took her down. The brown-haired idol-to-be was suddenly on her back, helpless before the resurgent catgirl.

"Get her for me, Ruko-chan!" Yatori jokingly urged.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 13, 2008 12:03 pm

Haruko got an idea as she was on top of Haruka, grabbing her wrists and tried to cross her arms over her throat and pin her wrists down. She wouldn't be choking her, she would just Haruka's arms trapped pretty nicely.

"How's this?"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed May 14, 2008 10:27 am

"Nice!" Yatori approved as Haruko immobilized Haruka. "I'll make sure to reference that..."

"Ugh," Haruka let out as her arms got pulled into her throat. The catgirl's hold was very effective. Haruka felt really lucky Haruko wasn't choking her, because right now she couldn't fight back, what with her weight and Haruko holding her down.

The budding idol wasn't going to give up just yet, though. Haruka will push at the the mat with her feet, raising her butt into the air. She will then buck her lower body to the right in an attempt to squash Haruko against the mat.

Haruka would get tired after trying this move, so if it failed, Haruko was free to do whatever she pleased with her prisoner.

"Iyah!" Haruka will let out as she tries to escape.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed May 14, 2008 11:52 am

Haruko blinked when Haruka tried to buck to the right, trying to lean to the left to stay on her, barely managing to stay on top of her and keep the hold.

"Are you done, Haruka?" She asked her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu May 15, 2008 4:37 am

"Uhh, I think so," Haruka moaned from beneath Haruko. She was tired for the moment. "I give up..."

"We'll score this as a win by submission," Yatori opined. "Let her go, Ruko-chan."

As soon as Haruko gets off her, Haruka will kneel and smile shyly at her new friend. "That was fun, Haruko-chan," she praised. "You're a good opponent. Can we have another round? If you don't mind?" she shyly asked.

"Ooh," Yatori commented with a sly smile. "That's something. Haru-chan never asks for seconds from me..."

"That's because Yatori-sempai is mean in spars," Haruka joked.

"I'll get you for that the next time we tangle." As Haruka grimaced, Yatori favored Haruko with an expectant look. "Well, you up for another round with Haru-chan?"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu May 15, 2008 4:57 am

Haruko got off her when Haruka said she gave up, looking back and forth at Yatori and Haruka talking to each other, blinking for a second until the conversation went back to her. She looked at herself, seeing she wasn't too tired and started to stand up.

"Yeah... the more practice the better, right?" She asked, stepping away from Haruka.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu May 15, 2008 1:20 pm

"Haii," Haruka agreed. She waited for a couple of moments to regain her breath and strength before getting up as well. "Ike," the young idol offered as she got into her grappling stance.

Her confidence in her upper body strength shaken, Haruka will move as if to grapple with Haruko. However, when the catgirl does try to lock up with her, Haruka will try to sidestep Haruko and grab the blond from behind for a full nelson suppression hold.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Haruko Hitamura - First impressions(closed)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next