Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Still Good Friends

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Still Good Friends - Page 2 Empty Re: Still Good Friends

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:46 pm

"It's..ok" Alessa would let out, crossing her arms a bit as she remembered when her and Eladra fought, remembering what the girl was talking about. She would let out a little uneasy sigh as she talked about it being hard to get serious before she would watch and listen to Eladra and Lucy talking to eachother for a bit.

"A chef? Drivers?" Alessa would say, even though she knew as much she was still stunned to hear that the two had such things. It was quite a different situation from what she was used to. But what interested her was the few words that the two exchanged after she said that. Lucy didn't seem to like the idea and Eladra's words back to her were interesting to say the least.

"Um.." Alessa was about to ask about it before Lucy would come back over to her and into the house. The girl asking what she wanted to do would momentarily take her mind off the questions she wanted to ask as she would think a second. "Uhhh I dunno, lets..do whatever! What do you want to do? It's been a while!" Alessa would say with a smile, her excitement at being back with her friend coming back to her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:34 pm

Lucy smiled a bit at Alessa, as she then went to pout a bit. " I'm a bit surprised that you haven't asked why I'm not wrestling anymore..." Lucy said as she started to walk over towards the kitchen, where she would grab to bags of Japanese potato chips and then walk over towards the living room, seating herself down on the floor near the table and turning on the big TV.

Lucy would then look at Alessa and say, " I think I have something I want to do Alessa, but I don't know how to to it." Lucy said as she looked over at her friend, she could help but shake her head a bit, she didn't know what to say or what to do really, all she knew was that she wanted Alessa to know how she felt...Lucy still hadn't spoken to Eladra about anything of this, but she wanted her closest friend to know at least.

" I don't know how to say it though....You might laugh at me..." Lucy said as she would look over and stare at Alessa in the eyes for a little bit, if Alessa stared closely at Lucy's golden eyes, she would see that there was starting to form a slight pigment change on her left eye, it seemed almost as if the eye was starting to become red in color.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:38 pm

Seeing Lucy's pout and hearing her words, Alessa would scratch her head a bit, letting out a little laugh as she did. "Ah..well..to tell the truth.I haven't really had many matches recently either so I wouldn't know..I mean my last match..sorta wasn't even a match it was a spar and that was only because I was there with Heather! And..that..spar didn't turn out so well, but it's ok!" Alessa would let out as she followed Lucy to the living room, sitting down next to her.

"Oh?" Alessa would say, looking at Lucy and tilting her head in interest. She thought it was just something little that she wanted to do right now, but seeing the look on Lucy's face, she could tell it was more then that, causing her expression to get a little serious.

"I won't laugh." Alessa would say simply, staring at Lucy with a stern look on her face as she would notice the pigmentation change in Lucy's eye. "H-huh? Um Lucy your...ah..nevermind just, what do you want do?

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:35 pm

" Spar ? ...What ?...but that's not a match, so how was it a match ???...GAH! You're confusing me A!" Lucy shouted out as she listened to what Alessa said, she didn't know what her friend meant that she had a match that wasn't a match cause it was a spar, it was sort of starting to confuse Lucy, and she decided to just shake her head and then let the thought of it fall out of her head.

" What ? ....What is it ? " Lucy asked as her friend seemed to have something on her mind, she kept looking on for a few moments, before she went back to talk about what she wanted to talk about.

" Well...I can't really say anything about it to Eladra about it, and I don't have anyone else to talk to anymore....but...I kinda want to go....to a ka-ka-ka..." Lucy started to blush and her voice seemed to be getting caught in her throat, " I WANT TO GO TO A KARAOKE CLUB!" Lucy shouted out to Alessa before she buried her face under her arms, as she folded them over her knees.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:40 pm

"I-I said that it wasn't really!" Alessa would say back to Lucy's confused words as she would shake her head. "I-it was just a spar! B..but I don't wanna talk about that." Alessa would say, wanting to forget that recent spar that she's had as much as she possibly could befre they would go on talking.

"Umm..Your eyes changed." Alessa would say to Lucy's questioning, scratching her head a bit as she smiled, shutting her eyes a bit as she shook her head.

Though when Lucy started talking about what she wanted to do, Alessa's eyes would brighten up and she would smile wide. "Ahaa why's that so hard to say??" Alessa would let out, standing up, quite excited as she would try to grab Lucy by the arm and pull her up. "I wanna go too! That sounds like alot of fun!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:50 pm

" But you said it was a match ! But wasn't really! If it's a match then it's a match! If it's not then it isn't !" Lucy said back at Alessa as she tried to explain to her friend that she shouldn't have called it a match at all. " Oh...okay" Lucy said as she had just let it go, if Alessa didn't want to talk about it then she wouldn't force her friend to do so.

" Woah!" Lucy let out as she heard what Alessa said and as the girl pulled her up, " W-well I couldn't bring it up to anyone!!!! Cause then they'd make fun of me !" Lucy shouted out as she would try and stop hard on Alessa's toes, " Don't pull on me like that !" Lucy let out as she would start to walk away from Alessa and head over towards the bathroom, she would look herself in the mirror and check her eyes a little.

" Ah!...It's nothing" Lucy let out as she then turned and walked out towards Alessa, " It happens sometimes...my eyes have been growing darker for years, from the brightest of golden yellow all down to the dark gold color it has now. " Lucy said as she then shrugged. " So Should we go ? Now ? Later ? "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:37 pm

"Why would anyone make fun of you for thaat? That's awesome." Alessa would let out, loving the idea of going to a karaoke club. Though suddenly, she wouldfeel the girl stomp on her toes, causing her to let go, stepping back as she would get down on one knee, rubbing them. "Owww...you keep hurting me." Alessa would let out, pouting from the feeling as Lucy started to walk away from her.

She would wait for the girl to get back from the bathroom as the girl would come back, talking about her eyes. "Really?..How come?" She would let out as the girl talked about her eye color before she asked when they should go. "Let's go now! I'm really excited!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:49 am

Lucy turned her head away from Alessa as Alessa told her that she was hurting her. It made Lucy turn around and press her finger up hard against Alessa's head. " You do the same to me! And I was the one that went and humiliated myself just for you! by doing that damn soft bed wrestling match against Hotaru!".

Lucy looked at Alessa as the girl asked her that question, she tilted her head a little and scratched at the back of her head. " Uhmmm...It's got something to do with my mother's genes being stronger than my father's or something....I mean Eladra used to have Golden Eyes once when she was like 5 years old, but they changed...doctor says that mine will at most get a bit darker, but they will stay yellowish." Lucy said as she then heard Alessa say that they should go now.

Lucy would smile a bit as she would then walk up to the phone and then look back at Alessa, " Should we call a driver ? ...Eldara told me to do so, but...I much rather drive...what do you think A ? "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:44 pm

"..Huh?" Alessa would let out as Lucy would press her finger onto her head. "You fought her? You didn't have to..was she still mean?" She would say, tilting her head a bit, remembering her match against Hotaru and how that had ended up, her arm stinging slightly as she remembered the feeling of her almost breaking her arm.

"Oooh I see...That's really cool!" Alessa would let out as she talked about her eye color, smiling widely as she would nod her head. As Lucy went up to the phone though, asking what she did, Alessa would tilt her head again, scratching it. "Well...Is there a reason your sister doesn't want you driving? I mean..if it's a big thing I dunnooo..plus I don't know if I want to get your sister mad."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:21 pm

Lucy would nod and then double not to Alessa as she watched how her friend seemed to concerned by the fact that Alessa had been hurt by Hotaru was enough reason for Lucy to go and fight the girl, if only to get revenge for Alessa. "But it's okay, She wasn't meaner than I can be ." Lucy said with a little light hearted laugh, " Well..if that's done...how about we not really talk about it, okay ?" Lucy said as she would scratch the back of her head.

Lucy then would hear how Alessa seemed to be slightly fascinated over the eye color thing that her hand Eladra had, Something that was of no real interest to Lucy however, she kinda didn't know if she wanted to still have Golden Colored eyes, or if it might be easier with Red eyes like Alessa and Eladra had. " We can get a ride in that case then...what kind of car should we take ? Just name a type and I'm sure one of Old man Kanzaki can provide one." Lucy said as she would then let out a a sigh.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next