Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Still Good Friends

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Still Good Friends - Page 4 Empty Re: Still Good Friends

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:14 am

Alessa would relax herself as she would lie there on the grass, staring up at the sky. It was then that Lucy would make herself fall backwards onto Alessa, the back of her head resting on her breasts. "Hah?? U-uuuh Lucy.." Alessa would let out, blushing a bit at the feeling though shaking her head, trying to just ignore it.

"We Should!" Alessa would let out, nodding her head as they would lie there and wait for the driver. "Huh? Why..wouldn't she think you were ready?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:32 am

Lucy would soon hear a car pull up and come the little demon would push up from Alessa's body and look on as the car came and she would then turn and look on at Alessa. " Okay then, a match between you and me !" Lucy said with a little smile on her face as she would pus up from Alessa and move up to her feet, after that she would offer a hand down to Alessa, before she would start to walk up to the car, she completely ignored Alessa's question though, as it was something that she didn't want to answer her question.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:49 pm

"Ah." Alessa would turn her attention to the car as Lucy would get up off her. She saw that smile on her face as she continued on about the match. Alessa did indeed notice that Lucy had dodged her question about Eladra, but she figured that the girl didn't want to talk about it for some reason, Alessa knowing when not to push her friend. She would smile and nod her head, taking Lucy's hand and letting her help her up.

"This is gonna be soo much fun!" She would say, unable to hold in her excitement as she nodded to Lucy.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:08 pm

After Lucy would pull Alessa up to her feet and would then start to walk over towards the car and as she did she would look back at Alessa and give her friend a bit of a smile. " When we have our match, I'll show you just how bad the Mason Nightmare can hurt. It is named after how badly I beat you with it the first time after all." Lucy said as she would then head over towards the car and enter the backseat and would then move in so that Alessa would have some place to seat herself down and she wouldn't have to walk around the car to get in.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:10 pm

Alessa would happily follow Lucy to the car before she saw her turn and smile at her, saying what she did. "Ooh but...I was gonna beat you in our next match though. I don't know if you'll still be able to do that when I win" Alessa would say, genuinely thinking if it was possible, even worried a little that she wouldn't be able to see it again, with the move being named after her and all. Though as she watched Lucy get into the car, Alessa would quickly follow her, sitting next to her in the back.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:47 pm

" You were planning on winning ? " Lucy said as she would then laugh out loud and slap at her thigh a bit, after a few seconds though Lucy would move up and wrap her arms around Alessa's head and pull her friends head down into a side headlock as they sat down in the car and as she managed to put her in that hold she would start to give Alessa a nuggie, driving her first against Alessa's head and would grind it against her scalp. " You're pretty crazy A! You think you can beat me ? I managed to kick your butt with no problem in out last match, and I've gotten a lot better than i was before." Lucy said with a little grin as she would then let go of Alessa and tap at the driver's seat. Lucy said a few things in Japanese and then they would start to drive off.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:51 pm

"Mhm! I am!" Alessa would say with a nod before she heard Lucy start laughing. She would pout a bit, jumping a little at the slap on her thigh before Lucy suddenly put her in a side headlock, giving her a noogie. "Aaaawawaa!! C-cut it ooout~!" Alessa would complain, her eyes shut tightly before she heard Lucy's words. Finally she would let go of her, causing Alessa to rub her head, still pouting before they would finally drive off. "I so beat you in one round when we fought..a-and Maybe I've gotten better too! I..did some training with Heather a-and..I had a couple matches with Dante."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:10 pm

" H-heather ? " Lucy asked as she looked on a bit on her friend, she had little to no clue how this Heather girl was except for the fact that she had heard about her before, " Don't you think I have already thought that you got stronger ? I know you and I know your limit !" Lucy said as she would then more her hand up to really ruffle up Alessa hair and start to pat her head afterwards, soon enough she would smile at Alessa for a little while and then grin. " You won cause you are stronger than me! But you lost because you aren't as skilled as I am!" Lucy said with a grin as she would then pat Alessa head a few times.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:29 pm

"Yes! Me and her totally trained soo good. So there!" Alessa would say, still pouting a bit at Lucy's suggestion that it was so clear cut that she would win. Alessa just thought in her head that she would have to prove her wrong. She would hear her next words, wincing as she ruffled up her hair and started to pat her head. "Mmnh..How would you know my limit? You only fought me once and then we had one spar a-and those two were really close together. Y-you don't know!" She said as Lucy continued to pat her on the head.

"Maybe..I learned more? What then?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:44 pm

" Pffft! We'll see. when I kick your ass!" Lucy said as she would turn away from Alessa and pout a bit as she heard what Alessa said and how she was saying it, which was something that kind of annoyed by what Alessa was saying to her. After a few seconds Lucy would jump at Alessa and attempt to tackle the girl down on the backseat of the car and as she did she would attempt and wrap her arms around Alessa arm and try and wrap her into a Kimura lock and put a serious hurt on Alessa arm. " Give up A! You got no chance of winning!" Lucy shouted out as she would try and bend and put a serious hurt on Alessa's arm.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next