Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Still Good Friends

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Still Good Friends - Page 5 Empty Re: Still Good Friends

Post by TiefBlau Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:49 pm

"Nh.." Alessa just let out a little noise as she pouted as well, looking down and fidgeting around a bit. When it came down to it, she hated talking to Lucy in this sort of way. She was her best friend when it came down to it and part of her wished wrestling had nothing to do with it, though she was still going to stand up for herself as much as she had to. Suddenly though, she felt Lucy tackle her down, causing her to let out a little gasp before the girl locked her in a Kimura lock. Alessa yelled out in pain, wincing quite a bit as she heard Lucy's shouts. She would shake her head, quickly tapping, not wanting to be in the submission any much longer than she had to. "Lucyyy!! Stoop! I give!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:05 pm

" Hehe Good." Lucy let out as she had placed Alessa in the submission hold and would then lean down to press her forehead down against Alessa's head to press it down and make sure that Alessa couldn't use her head to attack her. " You give ? Who's better ? " Lucy said with a little grinning smile as she would keep wrenching and bending Alessa arm, doing her best to put her friend through a bit of wrestling pain. " You gotta cry uncle if you want to get out A!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:20 pm

"Aaahhh y-yes!! I give!!" Alessa yelled out as Lucy held her down, really wrenching on the Kimura lock that she had on her. "Nnnh...y...you're better!!" She yelled, knowing that she might as well do exactly what she was saying so she could be free of the hold. This wasn't an official match was what Alessa kept reminding herself of. "Waah..U..Uncle?? B-but that doesn't even make sense? Why would I say t haat?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:46 pm

Lucy would smile a bit as she kept pushing and bending Alessa arm and kept her in the kimura lock and held her tightly, but as she did she would hear all that Alessa said which did please her quite a bit, but as Alessa asked that question Lucy would start to let go of Alessa's arm. " Huh...I'm not sure, it's a common thing to say." Lucy said as she would move on to seat herself on Alessa a bit and then smile at her. " See ? That was easy enough."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:49 pm

"Gaahh! I said everything!" Alessa let out as Lucy continued to bend at her arm. Finally, at her question, the girl would release her, causing her to let out a relieved sigh before Lucy sat on top of her, Alessa tapping her fingers on the seat a bit as she looked up at the girl, shaking her head. "Nh...yeah yeah.." She let out, blushing just slightly at the girl sitting on her before she let out a long sigh. "Sooo..are you getting off me?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:59 pm

Lucy would keep herself seated on Alessa for a little while as she had a good seat and it was kinda fun to have Alessa be a bit grouchy and annoyed with the fact that Lucy had just kicked her ass easily now and that she was now messing with her a bit. " Well that's good then, by the way this is kinda how our match are going to be." Lucy said as she would take a hold of Alessa's hair and start to braid it a bit, trying to fix her friends ruffled and messy hair. " Not yet ~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:08 am

"Uuuuu.." Alessa would let out as Lucy would still remain on top of her, knowing that the girl was messing with her. "I-It will NOT go this way!" She would say, shaking her head before Lucy would start to braid her hair "H-heeey..I like my hair like it is" Alessa would let out a little, though just lying there pouting as Lucy remained sitting on her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:48 am

Lucy smiled a bit as she looked down on Alessa and soon let out a laugh, as all she only did was make a cute nice long braid on the right side of Alessa's hair, with that she would smile a bit and then step off of Alessa and then seat herself back down. " Well there you go. Now you look much better !" Lucy said with a smile as she would then pat Alessa's head gently and then smile a bit. " I know it won't go down that way A. But that doesn't mean that I won't win."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:03 pm

Alessa would turn her eyes to the briad that hung down the right side of her head. She let out a little groan before Lucy would finally get off her, sitting back down on the backseat before she would pat her head. "Really?" Alessa let out, shifting up to a seated position as she waved the braided hair back and forth in front of her face like a pendulum, her eyes following it. "Weeell..We'll see when it happens right?" Alessa said back to her, leaning back in the seat a bit.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:19 am

Lucy nodded her head a bit as she would soon smile a bit, " Yeah you look great. You should keep that braid." Lucy said with a smile as she looked on at Alessa a few more minutes and then Lucy would look over at Alessa for a few seconds, smiling at the girl all before she would say " Sure you could win. I mean out of the both of us, you're the one who is successful and I'm not...so what can I say, as it looks on paper you got the best chance of winning." Lucy said as she would take a hold of a bit more of Alessa's head and start to make another braid right next to the current one.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5