Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Battle in the backrooms Reika vs Celeste

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Battle in the backrooms Reika vs Celeste - Page 5 Empty Re: Battle in the backrooms Reika vs Celeste

Post by kiranar Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:35 pm

While Celeste is stalking closer Reika pushes the box off her while throwing a brutal punch to Celests stomach nailing knocking the wind out of her. Reika then pushes her back hard into a cage wall stunned alittle as she tries to recover before Reika could finish her off when she notices Reika getting to her feet. She recovers just enough panting out " I pant pant still can pant fight" as you can see she hasn't lost her fighting spirit yet which if she has a chance to recover she will take the fight back to Reika. Celest's body is glistening with sweat and bruises that are a testament to how brutal the fight has been.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Battle in the backrooms Reika vs Celeste - Page 5 Empty Re: Battle in the backrooms Reika vs Celeste

Post by XSirenX Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:55 pm

[quote="kiranar":4x5rekde]While Celeste is stalking closer Reika pushes the box off her while throwing a brutal punch to Celests stomach nailing knocking the wind out of her. Reika then pushes her back hard into a cage wall stunned alittle as she tries to recover before Reika could finish her off when she notices Reika getting to her feet. She recovers just enough panting out " I pant pant still can pant fight" as you can see she hasn't lost her fighting spirit yet which if she has a chance to recover she will take the fight back to Reika. Celest's body is glistening with sweat and bruises that are a testament to how brutal the fight has been.

Reika, would just come forward closer at here dripping with rage, though hurt, her whole body was throbbing raw with uncontrolled pent up aggression within her. Wiping the bloody scratch off her chest as she kept walking, herself ready for anything the weak Celeste could throw at her, whether it was a punch, or a kick from her attacks...Reika would get hold of Cel at the last minute she would even think, of bringing down the acclaimed pit fight champ herself. "Can you, or won't you?" Reika said, in a quiet, yet sharp tone to her voice, clicking her head to the side as her hair messed in a sway in front of her blue eyes...

Gleaming, through the dark room as one of the lights began to dim, scarily, to Reika's advantage, beginning to show the end for Celeste, if the girl had the faintest idea she could survive this...

Last edited by 11215 on Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Battle in the backrooms Reika vs Celeste - Page 5 CxD01fY
Battle in the backrooms Reika vs Celeste - Page 5 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:25 pm

While you stalked closer to Celeste you can tell her breathing was slowly returning to normal. There is no fear in her face only a grin like she is enjoying the fight even if she is right now on the losing side of it. She lays there against the cage her energy slowly returning not giving you a sign she can nearly counter attack soon. She says to you " My mistress told me I would be able to find a better quality of opponents because the ones in the circuit my mistress starting in has degraded badly since she even at her age thrashed 12 girls who shouldn't of went down so easy."The lights may be starting to dim, but isn't bothering her.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:52 pm

[quote="kiranar":2qg54csi]While you stalked closer to Celeste you can tell her breathing was slowly returning to normal. There is no fear in her face only a grin like she is enjoying the fight even if she is right now on the losing side of it. She lays there against the cage her energy slowly returning not giving you a sign she can nearly counter attack soon. She says to you " My mistress told me I would be able to find a better quality of opponents because the ones in the circuit my mistress starting in has degraded badly since she even at her age thrashed 12 girls who shouldn't of went down so easy."The lights may be starting to dim, but isn't bothering her.

Reika knew full well Celeste was bluffing now with her words, the intense grinning with pain, satisfied, that she was going to be destroyed by a more deadlier adversary...better, and skilled in a way Reika found use to her as a pet. But first, giving her a lesson in pain was one her schedule to finish for Celeste, as she lay to the cage battered, bruised, and yearning for the end. "Well....your mistress was right on one thing Celeste..." Rei said, slithering around Cel for once last temptation before she got put out, eyeing up that box of tinsel for afterwards. "To come here, and you must ALWAYS remember this.......don't fuck with Suzuka..." she smiled slightly on her lips after giving that growl off in her voice, punching Celeste hard in the stomach to stun her in ringing pain, for her "care and breaking" finisher on the girl.

A stunner punch that hard, that would bound to spill out some of Cel's saliva onto her heel below...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:46 pm

When you say " Don't fuck with Suzuka she counters with I plan to ass fuck you the next time we engage." She would try and push off and slam her elbow into your face only to groan as your bury your fist in my stomach causing her to spit with last ditch effort to aim it at your face as she falls forward leaning into you stunned ready for you to finish her. Celeste says to herself " I will just have to train harder I can make her my bitch next time."

Last edited by 10727 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:56 pm

[quote="kiranar":3swyz97o]When you say " Don't fuck with Suzuka she counters with I plan to ass fuck you the next time we engage." She would try and push off and slam her elbow into your face only to groan as your bury your fist in my stomach causing her to spit with last ditch effort to aim it at your face as she falls forward leaning into you stunned ready for you to finish her. Celeste says to herself " I will just have to train harder I can make her my bitch next time."

Reika was satisfied on how Celeste fought her in the caged room, brutal, enough to utilize the weapons to make her bleed...not a thing she hadn't seen her opponent accomplish in a while. But as just as Cel was thinking on making good of her promise, Reika kicked her her down hard, to puck her up, back first with her arms, and slam her spine fully over Reika's knee lying in wait. "You've done well Celeste, your tough, and have satisfied my tastes well....I would...gladly....take you in as a loyal subject to my cause..." Reika murmured darkly into her ear, the "Care and Breaking" move of Reika's, was formidable as well as it was finishing to any, backbreaking them, into a unconscious state for the Viper could feel that Celeste, was finally done for. Letting the girl drop to the ground, as Reika, had one last objective in mind to make her loyal to her...

Taking a wire of Christmas lights from outside the box, to punch them into Cel's bare ass, forcing them into there with a psychotic smile on her face....

"Meet me soon, my Dear~" she said, to end it there.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:21 pm

Celeste misses with the her spit as Reika pushes her back to kick her to the ground. The backbreaker causes enough pain to cause Her to pass out as she lays out panting on the ground. Lucky for her she was out cold even temporary when you punch them into my ass I squirmed a bit. I wake up hours later wincing as I remove the lights. She remebers your words about being useful to your cause knowing even though you will be monitoring me I will get what I want too. When you get back you find a video email of a older yet still strong woman who only says " If I know Celeste you will be seeing her again" as the video ends. Celeste makes her way to get checked out at the league medical center then takes off even though they tell her she should stay the night and rest. Celeste asks around quite stealthly to find out Reika's address which she lets float a rumor of that she acts like she just learned spread about a mysterious stranger spying on Reika's home too good for cameras to detect them. She waits a few days then head to see Reika.

Reika wins by Knock out
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5