Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kawaii Sumo: Claire St. Clair vs. Tsukasa Kurosawa

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kawaii Sumo: Claire St. Clair vs. Tsukasa Kurosawa - Page 2 Empty Re: Kawaii Sumo: Claire St. Clair vs. Tsukasa Kurosawa

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:20 pm

The shocking contact between her nipples and Tsukasa’️s had been too much for Claire, as well, and she leaned back with her upper body, simultaneously pulling her nipples away from her opponent’️s and giving her an even harder wedgie. At the same time, Claire felt her own panties cutting into her most sensitive areas, as Tsukasa gave back with equal power everything that Claire threw at her. For now, at least, the two of them were at an impasse.

“You’️re…not…too bad…” Claire grunted through the pain. Her eyes were beginning to tear up from the pain in her bottom, but this match was far from over, and she needed to hang tough if she wanted to have a shot at winning this thing.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Sumo: Claire St. Clair vs. Tsukasa Kurosawa - Page 2 Empty Re: Kawaii Sumo: Claire St. Clair vs. Tsukasa Kurosawa

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:27 pm

Tsukasa continued to heave on the panties trying to inflict as much 'damage' on Claire, but the sustained heaving would tire Tsukasa out as she would ease on the heaving and enter back into the previous position as their nipples came into contact again, granting another moan from Tsukasa. "Better...than...you~" Tsukasa teased as her competitive self was already peering through as she would do a breast bump to try and unbalance Claire before she could counter attack, knowing that if she took the time to rest without the proper setting, the tables could easily be turned against her. She would also whimper when their breasts would collide again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:35 pm

“Guagh!” Claire exclaimed, a whimper of shock and excitement as Tsukasa once again brought their nipples into electric contact. Despite her opponent’️s sensual tactic, Claire maintained a solid grip on her panties, not willing to let them go just yet. As far as the rules of this sort of match went, the schoolgirl was fairly certain that it would be necessary to try some other moves on Tsukasa in order to claim victory. But, for the time being, she was intent on proving that she was the stronger of the two cute kawaiis.

“Not…a chance, Tsukasa!” Claire shot back, when her opponent claimed to be better. “I’️m…stronger…and I’️ll…prove it!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:42 pm

Tsukasa smiled as she heard Claire's declaration of being stronger as she liked the idea of this heated, even contest as she gripped on Claire's panties in anticipation. "Then...prove it!" Tsukasa dared Claire as she would resume pushing bodies into her and pulling up on the black panties, not content with just waiting for Claire to surprise her. To further the point of who was stronger, Tsukasa would begin to try and take steps forward, trying to overpower Claire in hopes of forcing her back to the ropes to drive home the point that she was superior in strength.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:46 pm

Claire would not let Tsukasa gain that sort of an advantage over her. While her opponent’️s initial advance met with some success, Claire regrouped and stepped forward herself, preventing Tsukasa from pushing her back against the ropes while, at the same time, forcing their fronts together from chest to crotch, their lower lips kissing roughly through the strained material of their black sumo panties.

“I…will prove it! You’️re…gonna…lose!” she declared, though she could not help but shudder at the closeness of their bodies.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:56 pm

With each step, Tsukasa's confidence was growing however when she could no longer advance forward so did her confidence as their bodies were battling out a full frontal assault on each other. A stalemate was once again brewing as neither girl seemed to have a definite advantage and neither seemed to make a impactful feat of strength. Figuring out that just pressing into each other's bodies wasn't going to solve anything, Tsukasa decided to try her hand at proving she's stronger by taking a deep breath and tried to heave on Claire's panties to try and lift the poor girl off the mat and really wedgie her with gravity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:05 pm

Claire was beginning to feel pretty good about this match—although neither herself nor Tsukasa had managed to gain any victory that the other had not been able to replicate, she liked to believe that Tsukasa was running out of energy just a little faster, moaning just a little bit louder whenever their nipples came into contact. That all changed, however, whenever, when the Japanese girl found some store of energy with which she lifted Claire clear off the ground.

“Aaagh!” the schoolgirl cried, tears rolling down her cheeks as the pain in her backside tripled. “No! No no no! No…no way!” she dangled by her underpants, trying desperately to get back onto her own two feet.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:07 pm

Tsukasa was groaning extensively as the show of strength was not kind to her as she was forced to put Claire back to the ground, panting for air from the possibly fool heartily move in an attempt to prove that she was stronger. Yet she still had a smile on her face when she looked at Claire, "Ha....ha...ha...see? I'm stronger...than you." she panted out as she would have to take some time to catch her breath from the physically taxing move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:13 pm

Claire might have taken advantage of her opponent’️s lack of breath, but all she could think about after Tsukasa’️s little display of strength was getting a chance to retaliate. “No…you’️re…not!” Claire hissed, and, digging deep inside to find some energy she had not yet used in their adorable struggle, she attempted to lift Tsukasa off the ground and dangle her by her panties. If she could, she would bounce the Japanese girl a little, trying to demonstrate that she could do more damage in this manner than her opponent could.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:01 am

Tsukasa left herself wide open for the counter attack as her face immediately turned into shock when Claire lifted her up and then to agony when she felt the fabric tearing viciously at her butt and crotch. However the pain was more than what she gave to Claire as the girl added bounces into her attack, further driving the fabric ever further into Tsukasa as her eyes started to tear and eventually start rolling down her face as she was left at the mercy of Claire in agonizing pain with the only thing she could do was kick her legs in an attempt to force Claire to stop her attack prematurely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next