Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kawaii Sumo: Claire St. Clair vs. Tsukasa Kurosawa

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kawaii Sumo: Claire St. Clair vs. Tsukasa Kurosawa - Page 5 Empty Re: Kawaii Sumo: Claire St. Clair vs. Tsukasa Kurosawa

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:36 am

“You’️re the fucking whore, whore!” Claire screamed back, keeping one hand on Tsukasa’️s chest, while she continued to tug on the girl’️s panties for all she was worth with the other. Even when the Japanese girl brought both hands up to tear into Claire’️s poor, reddening boobs, the American kept one hand on her foe’️s underwear, wanting to go after the win, even though she hungered for revenge.

“You think your boobs are so great?” she asked angrily, trying to choke back sobs as Tsukasa tore into her. “Well they’️re n-not, bitch! They are ugly and flabby and a lot smaller than you s-seem to think they are! So fuck you!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Sumo: Claire St. Clair vs. Tsukasa Kurosawa - Page 5 Empty Re: Kawaii Sumo: Claire St. Clair vs. Tsukasa Kurosawa

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:42 pm

Tsukasa's eyes widened with the tears in the corner as Claire said such vicious words regarding her breasts as it quickly turned into anger, "T-take that back!" she shouted as she would release Claire's breasts and go right back for her panties, showing that she was having trouble settling on the area of attack that she wanted. Grabbing the back of Claire's panties she would pull up on them to force the fabric up Claire and at the same time force their breasts to mash against each other as she became focused on proving hers were better.

"And you think your's are great?" Tsukasa let out through her own sobs, "I've seen a better pair on a 14 year old!" she shouted back to Claire, "They're so tiny and flat, there's nothing great about them you dumb bitch!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:45 pm

“I don’️t fucking care what you say!” Claire screamed back, as Tsukasa continued to insult the size of her breasts. “I never said my tits were great! I’️m not the one who thinks her tits are so fucking huge when they’️re really just a couple of pathetic pancakes!”

When Tsukasa grabbed onto her panties again and brought the two of them back into close contact, Claire would let go of her Japanese opponent’️s nipple and focus instead on giving the girl a wedgie, pulling on her foe’️s panties as hard as hers were being pulled up her own crack. Tears were beginning to dribble down her face as the pain got worse and worse, but she was not about to give up and admit that her opponent was better than her. She was going to destroy Tsukasa, even if it killed her, too.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:57 pm

Again Claire threw another insult at Tsukasa's breasts and the competitive girl couldn't take it as she would gripped her frustration in the opposing panties, "Sh-shut up you!" she shouted as the two kawaiis were locked in a rather vicious wedgie duel, sitting in the center of the ring with their panties getting wedged up far than the normal wedgie and neither seemed willing to back down from the other. She wasn't going to allow Claire to just insult her like that and get away with it, Tsukasa was going to make her pay for it before the match was done. With that in mind she would try to get to a standing base once more, hoping that she would get up faster than Claire in order to gain a brief moment of having more leverage than the girl as her tears mimicked her opponent's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:11 am

Claire hissed as she and Tsukasa continued to duel back and forth, trading powerful wedgies that would surely leave their bums raw and red after the match. When Tsukasa demanded that she shut up, the American kawaii would only laugh, though it was difficult to seem smug and confident while crying. “M-make me!” she yelled.

Tsukasa obviously tried her best to do just that, getting to her feet and, if only momentarily, getting the advantage over Claire, as the American girl’️s panties were wedged well up above her head, whereas she could hardly keep pulling on her opponent’️s at all. She would quickly get to her feet as well, not willing to let her opponent have that sort of leverage for more than an instant. Once up, Claire would growl and try to knee her opponent in the crotch, following that up with a mighty pull that she hoped would allow her to give her foe an atomic wedgie.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:22 am

Tsukasa face flushed with anger as Claire dared her as she did just that, ascending to a high leverage point to really yank on Claire's panties to which she did what she could in the few seconds she had. When Claire rose to her own feet, Tsukasa knew that she was going to counter, she just didn't know that counter was a knee to the crotch. "AHHHH!!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, tears flowing down her face as she released the fabric of Claire's panties and lurched forward into Claire. Her nightmare wasn't over yet as Claire mightily yank on her panties as Tsukasa would scream at the top of her lungs once again, as she was left at the mercy of Claire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:25 am

Claire finally got some much-needed relief as her knee to the crotch and atomic wedgie combo managed to force Tsukasa to let go of her panties. Now that she was the only one on the offensive, Claire was really going to make her opponent hurt. Tsukasa had taken what could have been a fun match and turned it into a total disaster, and the American kawaii was going to make the girl pay for that. “I’️m going to make you pay for ruining this match!” she yelled, trying to complete the atomic wedgie by pulling Tsukasa’️s panties all the way over her head and letting them snap into place on the girl’️s forehead. If she could do that, she would run around behind Tsukasa and deliver a two-handed slap to the girl’️s exposed backside.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:30 am

Tsukasa was left breathless as her crotch and butt hurt on such a level she couldn't express properly as it left her in a completely vulnerable state that allowed Claire to wrap the panties over her head as she screamed out more. The assault wasn't over as Claire ran around with a two handed slap to her ass that sent the weakened Tsukasa to teh ground as she tried to slip the panties off her head as the pain and humiliating was too great for the girl as she said, "I give up, I give up!" she choked out from her tears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:58 am

As her two-handed spank sent Tsukasa tumbling to the mat, Claire heard the three words out of her opponent that she had been waiting for the whole night: I give up. With a big smile on her face, Claire would wipe away the tears from her cheeks and get down on her knees to gloat in the Japanese girl’️s ear. “I’️m better than you. Next time you should think twice before turning what could have been a friendly match into a war…I really thought that we could have gotten along. But now you’️re just gonna be humiliated.”

Claire would remove the panties from around her opponent’️s head, but, instead of leaving it there, she would try to slide the panties off altogether, leaving the other kawaii girl completely naked in the middle of the ring.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:05 am

Tsukasa let out a sigh of relief when the panties came off her head...but then she realized that it wasn't stopping, "Wait...no!" she got out through her tears as her futile struggling could not prevent Claire from stripping her panties off and leaving her naked. Quickly curling into a ball to prevent her crotch from showing to the crowd, her face lit up red from humiliation and anger as sobbed to herself, "I'll get you back for this! Just you watch!" she got out as she tried to get out from the ring without losing what's left of her dignity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next