Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kawaii Sumo: Claire St. Clair vs. Tsukasa Kurosawa

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kawaii Sumo: Claire St. Clair vs. Tsukasa Kurosawa - Page 3 Empty Re: Kawaii Sumo: Claire St. Clair vs. Tsukasa Kurosawa

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:07 am

Claire could not keep up the lifting attack for very long, and, with an exhausted sigh, she set Tsukasa down, keeping a firm grip on the girl’️s panties, but focusing on recovering her breath after performing such a taxing maneuver. Despite the toll it had taken upon her, however, the schoolgirl was confident that it had settled the little back-and-forth between the two girls.

“What…do you have…to say now, Tsukasa?” she panted, giving the girl’️s panties another little tug, just to show that she wasn’️t finished—not by a long shot. “I told you…that…I was…stronger. And now…we know…for sure! Ha! Ha ha…ha!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Sumo: Claire St. Clair vs. Tsukasa Kurosawa - Page 3 Empty Re: Kawaii Sumo: Claire St. Clair vs. Tsukasa Kurosawa

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:14 am

Tsukasa was impressed with the move, although she wouldn't admit it, as she was left panting for air after her screaming while letting out little yelps once she felt her panties still being pulled on. Tsukasa wasn't going to yield just from one big move, she wouldn't be competitive in her sense if she just gave up at the first sign of trouble and she still had a fire burning within her. "I'm....still...." she started as she released a side of Claire's panties to grab the panties by the front and try to yank on it for a frontal wedgie. "Better!" she shouted as she would push herself into Claire to try and pin her against the ropes. Her wedged panties were so tight, it gave a visible outline of Tsukasa's pussy and it was slightly wet from arousal...

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:29 am

“No, you’️re….naaaaugh!”

Claire’️s retort was cut off as Tsukasa switched tactics, releasing the sides of Claire’️s panties and instead painfully yanking them up in the front. The durable material shot up between Claire’️s tender pussy lips, bruising her delicate womanhood and giving the audience a clear view of those private parts, small beads of moisture dripping from her aroused loins. Her face once again turned crimson as her opponent easily shoved her up against the ropes.

“Let go!” she screamed, stomping her feet, desperately tugging on Tsukasa’️s panties in an attempt to inflict enough pain so that the girl would release her. “L-let go! Let go, let go, let go!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:48 am

Upon retrospect, Tsukasa remembered that her original boast was that she was better that started this bout of showing off who was stronger. Now she was the one pinning Claire against the ropes in a rather dominating way as she continued to moan as Claire continued to yank on her panties but she tried to preserve while trying to avoid having her feet stomped on. "What are you going to do about it huh? What are you going to do?" Tsukasa teased as she didn't increase the power of the yanking, but kept it at a really uncomfortable level as she would soley focus her wedgie on the front and deliver spanks to Claire's exposed butt cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:55 am

Now Tsukasa was spanking her! Oh my gosh, this is so embarrassing…kill me now… Claire pleaded silently. All four of her cheeks would turn a vivid shade of red, two of them from embarrassment, two from the rough slaps which the Japanese girl was delivering to her naked bottom. Worse yet, all of the wedgieing had caused the beginnings of a rash between her pale thighs.

“I’️m going to…get you…so good for this, Tsukasa!” Claire shot back, gritting her teeth and soldiering through the terrible frontal wedgie. “You are going to…be in tears…by…the end of…the end of this match! And you'll have…a…wedgie rash…so bad…that you’️ll need to be powdered!”

Suddenly, she would let go of Tsukasa’️s panties and shove her hands up against the girl’️s breasts, trying to force her backwards.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:49 am

With her dominating position, Tsukasa didn't take Claire's words seriously as she continued to wedgie and spank her opponent with the confident smile on her face. Tsukasa thought the brave words from Claire was only a strong front and Tsukasa thought that Claire would give in soon. Her assumption would be her downfall as Claire fought back with a surprise, yet powerful shove that caused Tsukasa to let out a 'eep' from the shock and her jugs being pushed in as she released the panties to stagger back and eventually on her butt. "Ow!" she let out as she sat on the mat rubbing her butt, naively unconcerned with what Claire will do to her now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:02 am

Claire breathed a loud sigh of relief, rubbing her pussy with one hand and her spanked bottom with the other. She had taken a lot of punishment in that last exchange, and she wasn’️t sure if she could take that same sort of assault a second time.

Still, however, her little breast-bop had managed to startle Tsukasa, as the girl was now sitting on her bum, looking shocked, in the middle of the ring. Composing herself, Claire ran up to her and leapfrogged over her, landing right behind her. Looking to humiliate the Japanese girl just a little, in light of the humiliating frontal wedgie and spanking she had just received, Claire planted her butt on top of her opponent’️s head, rubbing it back and forth as if she were trying to start a fire with her butt cheeks and her opponent’️s hair.

“I’️m better!” she declared once more, reaching down and giving Tsukasa as hard a wedgie as she could. She would slowly pull it up towards the girl’️s head, looking to make it an atomic wedgie.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:08 am

While Tsukasa was sitting down she saw Claire run at her and her first instinct was to duck under her opponent as she leapt over her. Lifting her head back she was treated to the butt grind to the back of her head as her cheeks flared again, but that was going to be the least of her concern as she soon felt Claire grab at her panties again. "Ahhhh!!!" she screamed as Claire had a great leverage advantage over her as she had more room to pull, feeling the fabric go way farther up her crack as tears started to roll again. Crying out in agony Tsukasa would sit there in pain for a while before trying to fall forward and attempt to crawl away from Claire, this action would most likely reveal her bare bottoms to the crowd or at least an embarrassing portion of them...

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:26 am

Tsukasa’️s attempt at crawling away indeed exposed her to the crowd: as Claire lost her balance atop the girl’️s head and toppled forward, she kept a tight grip on the girl’️s panties, and the movement of both girls tugged them in two opposite directions, leading to them stretching out nearly three feet from the schoolgirl’️s hand to her opponent’️s rear. If they were a normal pair of panties, they might have been torn apart; but AFW had a really good underwear provider, and these durable panties were only weakened the tiniest bit by being stretched out in such a way.

“Mmmph…” Claire groaned, getting to her feet. “I hope you liked the feeling of my butt on your head, Tsukasa! And I hope you enjoy your hair smelling like my farts, because I let one rip while I was up there, just for you!”

With her opponent still lying down on the mat, Claire would give the panties another mighty tug, now making a real attempt to pull the black undies up over Tsukasa’️s forehead to give her an atomic wedgie.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:34 am

Hearing her opponent tease her while undergoing the most painful wedgie of her life, Tsukasa's eyes were bawling tears as the atomic wedgie was more painful than she ever imagined and hearing about the fart only further embarrassed her. "I'm....I'm....I'm gonna hurt you...SOOOOO much!" Tsukasa cried out as Claire continued to punish her with the brutal attack as she did consider giving up. When she felt Claire pulling harder on the panties, Tsukasa would instinctively to save herself and the match as she would try to roll forward, hoping that the move would throw Claire off of her and save her ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next