Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Aleas apartment

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Aleas apartment - Page 9 Empty Re: Aleas apartment

Post by alearose Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:56 am

Alea took whatever came to her the punch to her belly was easy but the head to her head hurt. She continued to take it knowing worse could come from it.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:17 pm

Lia kept at this for a bit longer, going so far as to stand up and kick Alea's body a few times, and using her other foot to stomp on her friend's chest several times.

"Alea, I will make you hate me by the end of tonight!" trying to convince herself that she could do it, or was even capable of such a thing.

Aleas apartment - Page 9 SAdcZrMAleas apartment - Page 9 MVRLLQmAleas apartment - Page 9 I82ome3Aleas apartment - Page 9 UAjmKPCAleas apartment - Page 9 MAai8oKAleas apartment - Page 9 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:35 pm

Alea felt her weight lift off her then kick and stomp at her chest causing her to clutch her chest from the blows. "I knew ya couldn't pin me." She taunted hoping it would help her friend she knew it was risky to get pinned and worse in her condition.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:17 pm

Lia ignored Alea's taunting altogether, she didn't want to get mad at her friend, because if she did, she had a feeling something horrible would happen. Instead, she moved her arms to Alea's wrists and pushed them apart, looking to hold Alea in a position where she would be unable to move her arms without excessive bending and then sitting back down on Alea, this time on her stomach, so that her legs would be useless.

"You see what this feels like? It feels like every thing you do has to be with permission. And I hated that feeling more than all of the pain, because living life as a slave for such terrible people is just..."

Suddenly her voice died and tears began to well in Lia's pink eyes.

Aleas apartment - Page 9 SAdcZrMAleas apartment - Page 9 MVRLLQmAleas apartment - Page 9 I82ome3Aleas apartment - Page 9 UAjmKPCAleas apartment - Page 9 MAai8oKAleas apartment - Page 9 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:22 am

"Lia dear slide up onto my neck and squeeze my face. You can also relax a little." She said unable to move her arms or legs she wanted more but would give her time seeing as she was in tears. "Lia i just want you to know id never hurt you or put you in a position such like this." She said hoping it would help her friend.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:10 am

"Can I just stop? Please? I don't want to hurt anyone anymore. I just want to stop. Stop. Stop. STOP! Sto..."

It seemed that Lia had lost it. It was as if she didn't even notice Alea was there, completely lost in her own thoughts now. There was no hint to what Lia was seeing anymore, but it was clear that she was not living in this world right now.

"Why do I need to hurt people, huh? Even if I win they'll just keep coming back and back and back until they win and I lose. Stop. Just stop! Why can't I stop?!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:21 am

Alea didn't know what to think about it and it was clear that lia was lost in a trance of some kind. She didn't even try to respond as it was clear she didn't even acknowledge that she was there. She would remain silent not wanting to bother lia but she would speak low. "I don't know what i was thinking i think id better leave the company and go home." She said holding back her own tears. "Just get off let me go so i can go away!" She said though lia knew the only method to stop her.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:41 pm

Lia felt something underneath her push. Wasn't she alone here? Then who was that? And why were they crying? But looking at their face snapped Lia back into reality, almost as suddenly as she lost it.

Lia remembered that Alea had just come from the hospital and that she had just done some terrible things to her. "Alea? Why are you crying? Did you want me to stop?" Lia didn't even know that she had blew up on the injured girl, and couldn't hear her cries, but she stood up and reached to pull Alea up with her.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:41 pm

Alea didn't know what was going on first lia blew up on her then she dropped out of it and started looking at her. She acted like she didn't know what happened she got up heading to her room then grabbed her suitcases up to start packing in silence.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:04 pm

Seeing Alea get up silently got Lia worried, and even more so when Alea rushed to start packing up her bags. Lia knew it would be rude to intrude, but this sudden behaviour really worried her. They were getting along so well a minute ago!

"Alea, did something happen? You were asking me to do those things to you and then... " Why could't Lia remember? It was literally seconds ago and yet she was a complete blank. "Is it my fault? Did I go too far? I'm really sorry if I did."

Lia didn't move to stop Alea's packing though, only standing in her doorway, to give her some room, not sure what went wrong.

Last edited by 12001 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next