Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo, SigmaMorgan, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Aleas apartment

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Aleas apartment - Page 10 Empty Re: Aleas apartment

Post by alearose Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:00 am

"Yeah you were then you changed and completely did things that wasn't nessicary. I don't know what you were doing but whomever you turned into wasn't you." Alea's tone was more of a confusing tone. "I thought it would be good to go through things while i was trapped but whoever you turned into changed it. Then you looked at me like i wasn't here. I'm sorry i asked you to do what i did it was clearly bad of me so i will go unless your gonna stop me?" She said putting lia to the test now on there friendship.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:26 pm

"I... changed? But... what?", Lia was even more confused than Alea on what just happened, and her look turned into sad shock when Alea said she was going to leave.

"Alea, I... can't tell to stop, but can I give some advice? You've been through a lot today. You had your match, you were at the hospital and you had to put up with me. So why don't you leave making a big decision like this for tommorow? It'll stop you from doing something you'll regret. OK?"

Lia wanted to play things safe from here on out, after hearing what she did. She was not going to do anything that would overstep any boundaries this time, she silently told herself.

Aleas apartment - Page 10 SAdcZrMAleas apartment - Page 10 MVRLLQmAleas apartment - Page 10 I82ome3Aleas apartment - Page 10 UAjmKPCAleas apartment - Page 10 MAai8oKAleas apartment - Page 10 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:38 pm

"If thats what you want me to do then I want you to apply a tight pin on me in the bed til i pass out you can even help on causing it sooner." Alea said waiting for her response to her words. She moved to her bed then layed on her back then in case she accepted.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:29 pm

"Another pin? But... I don't want to hurt you anymore... "

Lia didn't understand how Alea still trusted her enough to ask to be pinned down and knocked out by her. Lia wanted to help her friend, but at the same time wasn't sure that she was the right person to be helping Alea right now. Suddenly an insane and probably stupid idea hit her.

"Alea. Here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna find a sledgehammer and bash your face in!", making it sound as threatening as possible, trying to scare Alea into unconciousness, somehow thinking that it would work.

Aleas apartment - Page 10 SAdcZrMAleas apartment - Page 10 MVRLLQmAleas apartment - Page 10 I82ome3Aleas apartment - Page 10 UAjmKPCAleas apartment - Page 10 MAai8oKAleas apartment - Page 10 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:38 pm

Alea again seen the change it wasn't that she wanted to be knocked out. She just wanted her to pin her til she passed out. Getting the vibe she didn't want to it made her decision so much easier. "Fine i get it I will be gone then." She said then sat up on the bed.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:52 pm

Hearing Alea's somber words made Lia drop whatever silly pretended of being a homicidal maniac she had put up and made her go back into her regular state.

"Whatever you feel is the best choice, Alea. I know you don't want me here, so I'll just crash at a park or something... I just want you to not regret whatever choices you make."

Lia motioned to leave after saying this and gave Alea one last look that said "Sorry".

Last edited by 12001 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:10 pm

"You're the one who don't want to be here clearly. I know I shouldn't have asked you to do some of them things but you know a true friend wouldn't let her close friend leave and you don't seem. to care. All i wanted was a little help to decide but your determined to get as far away from me then fine.?" Alea had thought of lia somewhat like her best friend. Now it was like lia wants away so alea wasn't gonna stand in her way regardless since she lost her close friend she planned to move for sure.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:32 pm

Lia was shocked by Alea's words. How could she have been so stupid! Alea was wanting her help and here Lia was, looking to run away instead of making Alea feel better.

"I'm sorry Alea. Really. You deserve a much better friend than me. Someone who won't go crazy and won't try to abandon you like this. I do want to help you. I really do. It's just that... every time... I try to help you... you get hurt... or worse... I just..."

Lia's voice cracked and died again, and she was crying now, but she was still aware of Alea there this time. She didn't know whether or not to move closer to Alea anymore. Were they even friends? They only met today anyways, why did she think it would've been ok to sit on Alea at all. She was just too confused now.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:12 pm

"Why bother? It's not worth putting myself out and opening up to someone. I tried and it backfired I should have known better. It's fine you don't want to help me i wouldn't help me either." Alea's voice cracking as she spoke laying there in the bed. She took a pillow and pressed it over her own face as she layed their. She didn't expect lia to do anything but watch.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:19 pm

"I'm sorry about this Alea..." Lia's voice somehow became even quieter, and yet there was so much emotion in there that even though it was soft, Alea would probably hear it.

"If you don't want to see me tommorow or ever again, I understand. But if you want to tall to me when things aren't so... intense, I'll be waiting at the park all day tommorow. You don't have to come. I'm just telling you this. Please remember this, Alea. Even if you just want to come to beat me up, it's fine."

Lia hated herself right now. She would linger a little longer here before leaving, she thought.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next