Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Aleas apartment

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Aleas apartment - Page 2 Empty Re: Aleas apartment

Post by alearose Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:14 am

Alea felt her pressing tighter making it rather difficult to breathe. She could barely hear anything giving her face and head was between her thighs. She struggled to move as she was stuck rather well with her efforts in moving it would cause lia to press harder cutting off her air supply as her face was now buried under her crotch.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:45 am

"WAH! That feels...really wierd., Lia yelled in surprise as Alea started to shift her head around down between her legs, but since she didn't want to lose so soon after the challenge started, Lia held on to Alea for now.

Aleas apartment - Page 2 SAdcZrMAleas apartment - Page 2 MVRLLQmAleas apartment - Page 2 I82ome3Aleas apartment - Page 2 UAjmKPCAleas apartment - Page 2 MAai8oKAleas apartment - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:56 am

Aleas movements ceased as she became still under lia she didn't dare speak as it would just be muffles under her. She had to think fast since the lack of air would take a toll on her. She would try to bridge not being able to get very high since all of lia's weight was so high on her taking away her upper body strength.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:01 am

Lia suddenly felt Alea's full frame pushing upwards a few centimeters. This was kinda effective when Lia lost some her balance, letting air flow into Alea's body, but she managed to stay on shakily.

"Wow... You're really good, Alea!"

Aleas apartment - Page 2 SAdcZrMAleas apartment - Page 2 MVRLLQmAleas apartment - Page 2 I82ome3Aleas apartment - Page 2 UAjmKPCAleas apartment - Page 2 MAai8oKAleas apartment - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:06 am

Alea blushed a bit though it was hard to see giving that her face was merely buried. She layed still curious to see how she would respond after nearly unseating her.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:12 am

Lia didn't really think she was going to win the challenge going into it, considering how little Lia thought of herself, and moreso she had very little experience in using pins. So she was surprised when Alea stopped moving.

Her face blushing as deeply as ever, she asked her new friend "Wow. How much longer you think you can hold out? I'm just about at my limit for this kind of thing, Alea.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:19 am

Alea had one more thing up her sleeve she would try to buck which made her situation worse cause lia would find herself completely on Aleas face right on her mouth and nose. "I give up!" She said as her words were muffled against lia's crotch. She knew if lia stayed on she was going to lose and she did and now she really couldn't breathe.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:30 am

Lia was just about to fall off of Alea when suddenly Alea declared her own lass. Blinking in surprise, the sudden announcement was enough to make Lia tumble off her friend in surprise.

"I win? I mean, yay! I win!", looking quite happy at Alea.

Realizing something though, she then asked Alea: "Hey, should we try it the other way around for fairness sakes? I'd hate to be the only one doing the pinniNg today."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:36 am

Alea smiled though her face was red from a slight smothering experience. "No its fine you won fair and square lia." She said watching her. "My question is how long you gonna keep me as your seat? It is ongoing until you pretty much get tired of me." She said blushing at that last bit.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:44 am

"Well, you don't have to be my seat. Not that I don't erm... just that... I'm not really comfortable doing something like that. I was pretty much a slave most of my life, and I know that doing something like that feels really terrible.

It wasn't that Lia didn't like Alea enough for that, it was becuase she didn't want to demean the girl like that precisely because Lia did like her.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next