Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Aleas apartment

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Aleas apartment - Page 3 Empty Re: Aleas apartment

Post by alearose Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:53 am

"No please let me own up to my wager. I can handle id rather it be you then someone who is mean." Alea didn't want out of her wager granted she didn't intend to lose but she did. "I can tell you have had a rough path but how about this. Keep me as your seat but lets do this challenge again soon if i escape then i will become free of being. your seat. If not then I'm afraid i may just retire and leave the company and vanish." Alea had already been contemplating on it as it was but lia provided a distraction.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:03 am

"Umm... Alright, I guess since you trust me so much, I should trust you back.". And Lia did trust Alea. Alea was a nice and quite funny girl.

Hearing what Alea said about retiring though Lia figuratively paled. "No. Don't retire for something like that. If you're tough enough to let me pin you with all those bandages, you're tough enough to be successful as a fighter here.

And then I'd all alone again..., Lia thought but she didn't dare say this out loud.

"So umm... You said your my seat now. Do I just climb onto you or do you need a few minute?", with genuine concern for her friend.

Aleas apartment - Page 3 SAdcZrMAleas apartment - Page 3 MVRLLQmAleas apartment - Page 3 I82ome3Aleas apartment - Page 3 UAjmKPCAleas apartment - Page 3 MAai8oKAleas apartment - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:40 pm

"Well since I'm your seat it means that anytime you want. to sit i have to lay where ever you want me to lay so you can. I would imagine you would perfer my. breasts or higher since its most comfortable." Alea said relieved that she accepted she chose the risk and was risk and lost she wasn't one to not pay her debts.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:15 pm

"Alright, then I'll do it! Oh, could you move here before we do it?" Lia was pointing at a carpeted area, figuring that it'd be better not to risk bumping Alea's bandaged head onto the harder wooden floor.

When Alea had gotten there and lied down, Lia would slowly lower herself onto Alea's upper chest area, feeling Alea's sizeable breasts with her lower back area.

"This feels kinda nice... but it probably doesn't for you. Tell you what, later tonight we're gonna switch roles and you're gonna sit on me. Doesn't matter what you say, OK Allie?", making up a nickname for Alea on the spot.

((I'm just assuming the floor is made with hardwood or something similar like most apartments. If it's not, feel free to change it.))

Aleas apartment - Page 3 SAdcZrMAleas apartment - Page 3 MVRLLQmAleas apartment - Page 3 I82ome3Aleas apartment - Page 3 UAjmKPCAleas apartment - Page 3 MAai8oKAleas apartment - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:24 pm

Alea smiled at her then moved to the carpet area lowering on her back. Soon as she dis lia wasted no time in sitting on her upper chest squishing her breasts beneath her backside. "Oh i can handle ya. When i was younger my mother and sister would sit one on my neck and the other on my chest or upper chest. I will only sit on you if you promise not to get tired of me comforting you as your seat allie." She said adding to lia's proposal of switching roles.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:51 pm

"Whoa really? I probably would have broke my neck if someone did that to me as a kid. You must be really tough!"

Lia wasn't enjoying herself on her new perch as someone like her sister would, but this wasn't a bad feeling either.

"Of course I wouldn't! After half a day of you underneath me one way or another, it'd only be fair." As she said so, Lia shifted around a bit, trying to find the most comfortable position, but not getting off because she felt it might insult Alea doing so.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:06 pm

Alea could see the discomfort in lia's eyes her breasts were plenty big enough to provide a cushion feel to them. But with her new friend clearly at a discomfort she couldn't bear it she enjoyed it but she knew lia couldn't and now she began to feel awful. "I guess you can get up i was stupid for making you uncomfortable." She let out a low sigh of disappointment in herself.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:36 pm

Lia got off quite relieved when she heard Alea's words, but it also felt... something. She didn't quite know what to call it, but she felt bad about not sitting on Alea strangely enough.

"Oh no it's not stupid! It's what you wanted right? Please don't think of it like that, it's just I... don't really like forcing people to do anything."

Lia was a bit worried she had insulted Alea and tried to change the subject as soon as possible.

"So... umm... why do you like pins so much? Even for a wrestler you seem to love them.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:44 pm

"That's just it how can you think your forcing me when I'm willing?" Alea was confused since there was no force in it. "I guess when you have dealt with it as long as i have you really don't have a negative feeling for it less its someone who is really trying to cause harm."

She sat up unhappy with herself more than anything. "Seriously though i am stupid for having you do something you are clearly not comfy with for that I'm sorry I'm a horrible friend.."

Last edited by 11955 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:01 pm

"I mean you're willing, but it's not like something you have to do, even if it's honoring a bet."

Lia was a bit flustered at herself for being so... prudish? There wasn't really a word to describe what she was doing.

"Hey now, it's not your fault. It's more my fault than yours. And you certainly aren't a horrible friend for making a wager with me." Lia wanted to comfort Alea, since they were friends now, but there wasn't really anything she could do if they focused on this sitting thing the whole night.

"Hey, you know what? Let's just forget about that, we can do something else together right?", hoping that this would let Alea move on from this.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next