by rhooney Today at 2:53 pm

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Aleas apartment

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Aleas apartment - Page 4 Empty Re: Aleas apartment

Post by alearose Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:20 am

"It's not about honoring my bet if i wasn't ok with it i wouldn't have made such a wager. I don't know what to do i can see it might be hard to find mutual ground it seems." Alea ea said.

She wasn't upset at lia she was upset at herself just when she thought thing were well they really weren't she found it hard to forgive herself for being the way she was. Perhaps it was the reason she wasn't good at making friends. She got up and walked over to her drink then finshed it then went for some more she knew it was bad to mix liquor with medicine but she wasn't thinking good of herself. "I guess i will drink til i can't no more."

Course she'd have to be forced to stop drinking which lia knew two ways which she knew already she wouldn't do she so she would drink.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:44 am

Lia was too confused in her head to stop Alea from drinking the liquor, and took a shot herself.

"Mmm... That's pretty strong stuff. I guess the two of us don't have all that much in common, but that's alright, we can still be friends. It'd probably kinda boring if we were totally the same, you know what I mean?"

Lia wondered what else Alea liked outside of pins, and decided to try something. "Hey, to make it up to you, I'll let you do anything you want with me, I won't ask you to stop this time. Sounds good?"

Aleas apartment - Page 4 SAdcZrMAleas apartment - Page 4 MVRLLQmAleas apartment - Page 4 I82ome3Aleas apartment - Page 4 UAjmKPCAleas apartment - Page 4 MAai8oKAleas apartment - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:51 am

"Hmm how about a reverse smother challenge for the same stakes each of us will take a turn doing a reverse facesit and whomever lasts longer wins?" Alea had never done anything that is considered hentai but she wanted to try.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:00 am

"Alright! I told you I'm not gonna back down and I'm not! But first..." Lia went and gulp another 2 shots, probably the most alcohol she'd had ever in such a short time.

"Since it was me all the time, why don't you be first, Allie?", Lia said this with a slightly lop-sided grin and bright red cheeks.

Aleas apartment - Page 4 SAdcZrMAleas apartment - Page 4 MVRLLQmAleas apartment - Page 4 I82ome3Aleas apartment - Page 4 UAjmKPCAleas apartment - Page 4 MAai8oKAleas apartment - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:06 am

"Fine but just remember the loser is the winners seat no buts ifs or ands. Lay down when you ready and tap my leg when you've had enough i have to beat your time." Alea said though she has a disadvantage which was she was smaller then lia. She would wait for her to get in position.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:32 am

"Sure, no problem."

And with that, Lia lied down, not really noticing how much more intense Alea's voice was now becuase of the alcohol.

"Ready when you are!", with the same happy off-tone voice.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:38 am

"Alright here we go." Alea said finshing her drink she moved to stand over her head facing her feet. She smiled then lowered onto her upturned face wiggling into place her shins pressed on her shoulder pressing on her face engulfing her face against her crotch and rear smothering her.beginning to keep an count in her head.

Last edited by 11955 on Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:49 am

Lia moved her hands down to the sides when Alea descended down on her, butt first. Normally she'd be embarrassed by something like this, and she still was a little bit, but the drunkenness helped out a bit.

Air was limited, and Lia hadn't thought to take a breath, and it was too late now, but at least for the first little bit things would be fine for Lia.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:55 am

Alea shifted around trying to get comfortable she had never experienced sitting on another's face. She continued to count in her head having already surpassed 5 mins and counting. She was having fun with lia she couldn't picture too many she would trust enough to do things like this so it was interesting to say the least.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:04 am

A few minutes probably had passed, and with all of Alea shifting her body around, Lia really needed to take some a full breath now. She could breath a tiny bit under Alea, but the breathing was constricted and a bit painful, not to mention quite embarrassing, regardless of how drunk she was.

She tapped Alea's leg lightly now, also giving a muffled moan that signified that she was at her limit.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next