» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Tue May 28, 2024 11:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fantasy night at the club

2 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Fantasy night at the club - Page 11 Empty Re: Fantasy night at the club

Post by kiranar Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:59 am

The Orc woman will laugh tauntingly at Morwen and say " why don't you tag your friend in so my partner can break her seeing how I am throwing you around easier than you threw my sister around." The crowd is laughing at the Morwen as the orc taunts her performance in the match so far while the orc steps to the side giving Morwen easy path to tag Celeste in or rush to attack her while she is ready to use another knee strike if Morwen is stupid enough to attack her.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:09 am

Morwen couldn't help but just laugh aloud with the female Orc and the crowd as she thought that what was taunted at her was humorous. "Now, why would I do that and miss all the fun?" She would put her hands on her hips as she walked directly to the female Orc and stopping there in front of her. "You can throw me around, indeed. What are you gonna do? Just sit around the house as a paperweight?"

If the Orc is about to do her knee strike, Morwen would try to block it before aiming a quick spear to the stomach to double her opponent over. If this worked, Morwen would also give some knee strikes to the orc's head for more damage.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:33 am

The orc will change her plan of attack from a knee strike to rush at Morwen while she has her hands on her hips to try and deliver a hard clothsline with her thick arm right across your chest. If it works she will try to flip you onto your stomach then attempt to drag you up by your hair so you are on your knees so she can try to deliver a hard kick right into your chest or stomach.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:30 am

While Morwen was talking to the orc with her hands on her hips, she would still watch what her opponent was doing while figuring which move to pull off next. When she saw that thick arm go for a clothesline, she would attempt to put her own arms up quickly to block it. It will indeed hurt and get her on her back, but she would also try to kick flip back up before the orc tried anything else.

If this worked, she would even try to add in a haymaker punch for good measure. If not, then Morwen would be on the way to receiving a hard kick while on her knees.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:03 am

Even though the cloths line didn't have the full effect she intended except the knock down was good enough for her. When Morwen flips up to her feet the orc will go for the kick going a little higher to your chest as your haymaker punch causes her wince and stagger back from the hit not planning to tag out till she forces Morwen to tag her partner in.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat May 03, 2014 1:47 am

When Morwen came in for the punch, the Orc went in for the kick. It almost looked like a double knockout from both hits, but the two only staggered back as far as the ropes behind them at their sides. Morwen herself groaned from the hit, but after clearing her vision a little, she would reach out to tag Celeste in.

Hopefully, her partner can bring her own share of pain to the other elf.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat May 03, 2014 8:36 am

When the orc notices Morwen going to tag Celeste she will move over to tag her partner about the same time so both ladies enter at the same time. Celeste will quickly slide in ready to fight the orc moving slightly closer to the center to wait for her opponent. She knows the elven woman is pissed already so she plans to be prepared for a preemptive strike from her.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat May 24, 2014 6:45 am

The elven woman would be tagged in by the orc as she would go through the ropes and face Celeste. Her eyes would glare at her as she slowly walked to her and said, "Let me ask you something...what made you think it was a good idea to torment my little sister? She was trying to show what she can do for the fight and you toss her around as if she and the other girl were nothing but big jokes!" Her hands clenched in fists as she got in her fighting stance. "All who disrespect my family answers to ME!"

The little sister was watching her older sister as she didn't want to see her get hurt.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat May 24, 2014 10:32 am

Celeste will watch as the elven woman climbs into the ring then ask her why she though it was wise to attack the two younger sisters of the team they face. She will say " I only punished one of the two jokes that were making a mockery of a match in the ring." While Celeste says that she will try to taunt the woman into charging at her so she can try and redirect her to slam face first into the nearby corner pole.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:27 am

The elven woman was now even more upset that Celeste would call her and the orc's sisters like that. As she clenched her fists, she would shout, "They were just starting off! Do you have such a low tolerance for beginners?! I'll make you suffer!!!" She would charge straight away, blinded by her own rage when she doesn't realize what Celeste's intention is. She would go for a haymaker punch to start the damage off, but Celeste could have something else in mind.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next