Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

free private work out in the boxing gym

2 posters

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

free private work out in the boxing gym - Page 28 Empty Re: free private work out in the boxing gym

Post by Maxy Thu May 15, 2014 5:32 am

"I haven't been in there personally but I guess it's a small workout room." She starts heading in that direction, not saying that that is where she is going, nor does she look behind to see if he's following her. On the way she gives Carl a buzz. First she asks how Veldaris is doing and he mentions that she's still being looked at. She then asks Carl if she can get him to unlock a door for her when he is done. Carl checks with his girl and Vel tells him she'll be ok for a few minutes and Carl goes to let her in. He doesn't have to ask her what is going on, he kind of has an idea as he sees Xerxan there. He tells them that while the door can open from the inside it'll be locked on the outside so if Xerxan wanted out for whatever reason he can't get back in unless someone opens it from the inside. He then goes back to where his girl is. Excel took off on his own when his sister and Xerxan left.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

free private work out in the boxing gym - Page 28 Empty Re: free private work out in the boxing gym

Post by kiranar Thu May 15, 2014 7:47 am

Xerxan will follow her saying before they get to the gym " you probably should tell someone where we are going incase things get ugly and we need help because we got in over our heads" as he knows trouble usually follows him which he won't be surprised if that happens again at this private gym. When they arrive at the private gym he will be extremely nervous be he doesn't know how the regulars will react to Sky using her title to bring an outsider into their exclusive gym.

Last edited by 10727 on Thu May 15, 2014 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri May 16, 2014 12:14 am

Sky sighs at him. "We're still in the castle so don't worry." When Xerxan gets let inside it's pretty much like what Sky thought it was, a small workout area, roughly the size of the average family kitchen so if he was expecting an actual workout gym he wouldn't be excepting this, even though Sky hinted it.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri May 16, 2014 7:36 am

He will look around at the workout equipment noting who is using what and people in position to use that piece of equipment next. He will start to stretch going slow incase Sky wanted to mimic his warm ups herself.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat May 17, 2014 1:05 am

Sky doesn't feel like staying and only is because he's here though she tries not to show it as she sits in a corner. "Nobody should be interrupting you so feel free to do whatever I guess."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat May 17, 2014 7:05 am

He starts his work out mainly riding the excersise bike and the rowing machine to keep it simple as not to keep Sky there too long which is boring to her. He is done in 20 mins as he goes and towels off with a spare towel he as then changes cloths so he can return to Sky to tell her they can go now.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat May 17, 2014 9:02 pm

When they head out she isn't sure of what they should do. She tried not to act that way but part of her felt like she was being a babysitter, even though she was still a kid herself. But she was trying not to have that mindset, but it was getting difficult. Around that time Carl and Veldaris almost passed them. Sky asked how she was feeling and Vel tells her that she is pregnant.

Even though she was young Sky knew what that meant as well as how it happens, at least when you get explain it basically. She nudges Carl a little bit, giving him a smirk but says nothing.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun May 18, 2014 9:12 am

He will notice how Sky is feeling and say " I will stay in my room and you can go off and have some fun with your friends I will be fine." He will notice Vel and Carl approach going their own way hearing the word pregnant not really knowing the term too well. He will wonder what Sky's smirk was about as she nudges Carl while he tries to hide the fact he didn't know what they were talking about.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon May 19, 2014 5:19 am

"I just don't know Carl, with us being different races, how long I'll be holding a baby inside me." she was excited with the news of being an expecting parent, just there were a lot of things she didn't know about the process." Veldaris tells her guy as Sky takes off, but Sky gives her a pat on the back as she leaves.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon May 19, 2014 8:54 am

Xerxan won't stick around too long as he believes this is a private moment for Carl and Vel and he didn't want to intrude on it. He will head back to his room getting lost a little ending up outside the room where Diasuke and Sion are handling their meeting which he will hear the voices and not open the door, but head back the way he came. He will eventually make it back to his room, but someone may of noticed him if the door was cracked open or one of their guards will of noticed him then report to the king and queen.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next